Reflected

Perfect Timing

 

 

"Reflected"

 

 

“Let’s get married”

I grew my eyes bigger as I heard his words and again, I let out a confused look at him. I’m feeling a little dizzy here upon hearing his sentence.

“What?”

“Let’s get married” he repeated his words.

I made a time out sign with my hands, mouth opened in surprise. Did Kris Wu just ask me to marry him?

“I’m sorry, what?” I did ask him again.

“It’s not possible, right?” he chuckled as he looked at me, walking closer to me.

“I don’t get it”

“I mean… It’s not possible for me to marry you too, right?” he glanced at me with an unreadable expression.

I gulped and tried to understand the situation, hence I got nothing.

“Can you please explain to me what are you talking about, Mr. Wu?”

He moved to the sofa and sat there, face covered with his palms. I could hear him sighing as he closed his eyes. I walked closer to him, leaving the door. I stood in front of him, having no clue on what was he talking about. He removed his hands from his face and glanced at me and if I’m not mistaken, he looked at my belly.

“What are we going to do with that?” he muttered, eyes straight looking at the center of my body, where my hand instinctively rubbed as I followed his sight. “How old is it now?”

“It’s on the seventh week” I answered softly. It’s silent, he didn’t say anything and I took that as a chance to encounter the things he left earlier. “What are you talking about, Mr. Wu?”

“Did I scare you?” he asked, I shook my head. He nodded and then motioned me to sit on the seat next to him. It wasn’t like I hate him that I want to be away from him, but since he seemed not to do any harm to me, I willingly took a seat there.

“I’m sorry I didn’t think clearly when I told you that” he said, clearing his throat.

“Told me what?”

“The marriage things. I’m sorry” he replied with an apologetic voice. “It was…” he paused. “I was thinking”

“About the pregnancy?” I guessed him.

“What else?” he sighed, but not in an annoying tune. “Time is ticking, Miss Im. And later on, you could not hide it anymore from everyone. And when that time comes, what are you going to do?”

Frankly, I never thought on having to discuss about my pregnancy again with him. I thought our talk ended in the hospital when I made a clear positioning between me and him. This baby will stay with me and he would stay out of our life. That should conclude everything, right?

“I’m still thinking about it though” I answered honestly. “I still don’t know yet, how or when to tell everything about this matter to everyone. But I will”

He looked at me with a surrender glance. “What made you do that? Do you know how crazy that sounds?”

“Believe me, sometimes I do feel that I’m crazy, Mr. Wu” I replied, planning to make things felt at ease, but failed to do so since he just looked at me blankly.

“I don’t want us to argue again, just like in the hospital” he said, shifted his seat so he faced me. “So I was thinking, that we should at least divide the solution of this problem equally”

He stopped talking, watching my reaction before he started to talk again. I got his point though, but I still didn’t know what he was implying to.

“How can I help you?” he asked me again, for the nth time since he knew that I’m pregnant with his child.

I scoffed upon his words. “Mr. Wu” I called his name, he paid attention to me. “I don’t have enough energy to oppose your idea-“

“Then agree to it” he cut me off.

“Agree to what?”

“Agree to share this problem with me. Don’t take this thing on your own and let me help you. Is it that hard?” he started to get a little intense, but realizing how he raised his voice, he stopped talking and just look down to his feet. “How are you going to face all of this matter alone?”

“What do you suggest?” I shrugged as I looked at him.

“I thought a lot of possibilities to help you; I don’t know which one will work” he cleared his throat. “I mean, whatever you want to do, just do it and I’ll help you”

“Like, abortion?”

He suddenly looked at me in surprise. “Do you want to do that?”

“Should I?”

Kris Wu stared at me like I’ve just saying a very horrible thing, but then he shook his head slowly. “Do whatever you want. And I’ll pay for it”

“So you really want me to abort this baby?” I asked him.

“I thought we are agreed that this baby is yours? Do what you want” he reminded me. Well, when we argued in the hospital I told him that the baby is mine, so what he said is kind of true. “Although I don’t think you’re going to dismiss it” he added, almost like a whisper.

For the first time since I met him today, I looked at his face and we exchanged glance. It’s so weird having this man next to me, who apparently took my first and fathering the little thing inside me, gazing to each other like we’re talking with our mind. I didn’t exactly know why, but I felt unpleased when I heard him telling me that I can do whatever I want since the baby is mine. Clearly, he accepted things well; too well, that now I felt a bit disappointed towards my very own words.

“If I can do anything, anything to help you, let me know” he said with a firm tone. “I’m being serious here, Miss Im”

“What is it in you for you helping me here?” I questioned him. “Didn’t a single guy like you would do anything to get rid of a girl who claimed to have his baby?”

“Isn’t girl who apparently just lost her first to someone randomly would ask for responsibility from the guy who did it?” he countered me back.

“Why do you keep offering help to me?”

“As much as you want to keep the baby, I also need insurance” he replied quickly. “I’ll keep you, so there’s no harm done on me”

“I’m sorry?”

“I’m investing on you” he answered, looking at me deeply with his stare. “Listen, don’t take me wrong but it’d be the best win win solution we’ll get. You can do whatever you want, and I can get a guarantee from you that you’ll say no word regarding this matter”

I blinked my eyes few times slowly, trying to digest his words. It seemed that what I thought as attention and care was apparently just his way to get rid of me. I scoffed, realizing that I was just hoping for something unreal. For seconds, I thought that he’s different, that he’s actually kind of worry about me. No, no, he didn’t have to worry about me, at least the baby. But what he actually meant was a word from me, that I’ll keep my mouth shut.

“I get it” I muttered, as I stood up and took my handbag with me. He watched me as I walked to the door.

“You do?” he asked in amused.

“You won’t hear anything about this” I told him, watching him from the corner of my eyes.

“I don’t think you get it, Miss Im” he impatiently said, standing up and that time, I realized how tall he is. His height intimidated me, even though I’m using high heels and supposedly looked taller than average girls.

I shook my head slowly. “I get it. Now if you’ll excuse me, I still have another schedule to catch on”

With his long legs, he managed to step closer to the door and helped to open it, allowing me to go out easily. He looked at me again, now with an observing look.

“I hope this is the last time we meet like this” I stated to him.

“I hope you contact me and let me know if you need anything” he replied. I really wanted to roll my eyes; he’s so persistent no matter how hard I refused his help, but I decided to just ignore him and moved to the elevator, I need to see Minkyung in the lobby.

“And Miss” he called me again, making me stopped my steps and looked back, waiting to hear his words. “Stop using those killer things” he appointed to my feet, talking about my heels. “And eat something nutritious, you surely looked too skinny for a pregnant woman”  

I didn’t respond to that and turned my back, continued to walk. If he just wanted me to be silent and remove the baby, he should not even care about the heels or even whatever I eat. This guy is so confusing; he wasn’t good at pretending at all. But anyway, I should not be thinking about him. I still have schedule to be done and I should prepare whatever my lawyer asked me to give for the meeting tomorrow.

It’d be a long journey ahead for the next few weeks.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“How’s your stomach? Are you okay?” Sora asked me with a concerned look when she arrived in my apartment. I nodded and received a warm hug from her. The busy doctor was actually spared some of her precious times to look after me, since I lived all alone in the apartment.

For the past days since she knew about my pregnancy, Sora spent more time with me. She made sure that I didn’t skip any meals and she constantly checking on my blood pressure, since I was always have a schedule every day and it’s thanks to Sora for making me looked a little healthier despite the endless morning sick.  

“I want to make you some snacks, so please take a seat and let me have my way to your kitchen” she happily chirped as she entered the kitchen, taking out several ingredients she bought from the market. I watched her taking out chocolate, cookies, fruits, jelly, and more foods. Being a pediatrician, she knew exactly pregnant woman’s need and with my current condition, she made sure that I’m okay under her watch. Ever since Sora knew that I wanted to keep this baby, she never stopped to check on me and reminded me about the food and vitamin I should take.

“I’m so hungry” I said as she lying on the couch while checking on the late TV show. It’s almost midnight and Sora had just finished her schedule today in the hospital; as usual, she’d spent a night here just to accompany me. It’s thanks to her fiancé also who’s currently having a work outside Seoul. It seemed like the time when Sora and I used to hang out together during high school and university time, when my parents or Sora’s weren’t at home and one of us stayed at either my house or hers.   

“A minute, my snack is going to be ready in such a short time” Sora said, winking to me. I couldn’t stop looking at the mouth watering ice cream that’s just being taken out from the freezer and how she cuts the fruits prettily on the cutting board.

Sora might not be married and have a child yet, but she appeared perfect like a woman should be. She’s more feminine than me; she likes to sew clothes or knit the shawl, she loves cooking and her cook is always great, even her dream job is to be a perfect housewife for her future husband, which is going to be fulfilled in the next three months. And I couldn’t wait to see her being married to the love of her life, Yoochun oppa.

What I adored a lot from their love story was the fact that Yoochun oppa was actually an ignorant person while Sora’s his opposite. They met during his stay in the hospital, for he’s having a fracture on his legs due to some car accident. She’s still intern at the ER but then she moved to the other department where Yoochun oppa being hospitalized. And those times when she checked his condition were the moments how they pretty much getting close together. He didn’t want to fall for her at first, because he’s not confident that they could be more than a friend. But in the end, they made it.

Yoochun oppa was not a person who believe in a happily ever after or a bond of marriage, he’s having a very bad memory of his parents’ separation that he started to not believe in love. It’s so wonderful to know that Sora could change his point of view, even though it took them almost seven years to be where they’re now. And since I was one of the witness of their pure love, I didn’t miss his sudden proposal for Sora on the day she’s announced to be the official pediatrician in the hospital. It’s sweet; I saw Sora cried happily when he asked her to marry him.

“Snack’s ready!” Sora brought the ice cream and waters for us. She also brought some cakes and other sweet foods, things I really need to consume.     

We sat on the sofa and started to enjoy the food while talking about our daily activities. It’s really like when there’re no parents in our house, just like in the high school. With Sora, I could tell anything and speak the real feeling I have on my mind. And of course, I’m being honest about the pregnancy to her, on which she cared a lot.

It’s like in the high school again, when we talked about the pregnancy and the baby, daydreaming about it.  The type of daydreaming we used to do during high school in the rooftop, telling each other what we wanted to be later on when we grew up and what kind of guy we want to be as lover and of course, imagining if we married and have a kid or two. Thing was, it’s not a daydream, it’s a real situation.

I managed to hide my pregnancy though. Things worked like usual when the driver picked me up along with Minkyung and I would just do the schedules as planned, except for my manager and the makeup artist who kept complaining on pale complexion. But both blamed my packed schedules as the reason on why I had such a having a tired and pale face, putting aside the fact that I’m actually having a pregnancy symptom.

I knew I couldn’t hide it forever, there’ll be a time to reveal it and when the time is come, I should be ready with everything. I shared my worries and plans to Sora though, since I couldn’t speak to my parents and the company yet. At this point, my will to keep the baby is the main reason that helped me stayed brave with this pregnancy. I have so many things to be scared of, but I knew that in the end everything would be alright if I just do it according to my plan.  

Our talks continued until we moved to my bed. It’s sometimes around 1 in the morning when I was about to sleep next to Sora when she asked me the things I never thought before.

“Jinah, have you ever thought of calling Kris Wu?” Sora asked, settled next to me, covering my body with the blanket.

“I don’t think I want to talk with him again, Sora” I replied, closing her eyes.

“You do know that I will always stay by your side and I will support you for every decision you made. But Jinah, as you’re planning to reveal your pregnancy later on towards your parents and your company, do you really think you’re ready to face the consequences?”

Sora’s question made me stoned. I really do have a plan, a proper one that involved honesty to my parents and the agency regarding my pregnancy. I already made a decision that I’m going to keep the baby, no matter what it takes, so I should be committed to it. But then, when I thought about it again, imagining what my parents would do after hearing this news, made me scared. I have no confidence that I could do well on relaying the message that I’m indeed pregnant and wanted to keep the baby with me, no matter how sure I am.  

It would only mean one thing: I’m doomed.

My parents would be disappointed, the agency would be on fire, and my career as super model might as well end. I could imagine already what people would say to her, about her ‘clean’ image, and how I’m just a low girl who happened to live a wild life. I also already prepared with hundreds of lawsuit as I violated one of the policies in every agreements with the fashion brands. I ruined the brand image; I didn’t act as I agreed to. Soon, I might fell bankrupt, and I would be left only with the baby inside me. And if those things ever happened, how am I going to make the baby stay with me?   

Sora looked at me with a concerned look. “It’s just my opinion though. Don’t forget that he’s the father of your baby. Have you ever thought that you’re going to raise your baby without a father profile for it? It’ll be you, you’re going to be a single parent but then again, how are you going to raise your baby alone?”

“Don’t get me wrong but I was thinking that just like what happened to Yoochun oppa, those things could happen to your baby. Years having no attention and care from his father made Yoochun oppa went into an entirely different person that later on affected his point of view in life. Of course I’m not thinking that your child will have that kind of life, I know you, you’re going to be a good mother…” she stopped talking to rub my palms softly. “But I just thought that later on, if I ever have a kid, I don’t want them to not know their parent and moreover, didn’t get the attention they need when they grow up” Sora added with her sleepy voice.

“And I don’t think yours deserved that too”

We went silent. What she said made sense though; I also didn’t want things to go this way, of course. But somehow, I just feel not ready to share my life and the baby inside me with the person who’s responsible for its presence though. I thought that if it’s only me, than it’d be enough. I’m positive that I could live well only with my baby.

“We never plan the baby, Sora. I didn’t know and he didn’t know also on what things to do. But I want this baby; I don’t want to throw it away, it deserves a life” I said, looking at the ceiling above the room.

“But maybe Jinah, you two need to sort of this matter together…” Sora sleepily said to me and after that we went silent.

I knew Kris Wu has a good intention, to help me passed the pregnancy, but the way he said it made me realized that maybe it’s only me who wanted the baby. Maybe we’re going to have a life like in those dramas, where he secretly funded me to help me raise the baby while he has his own life with his family and I’d be the one shadowed as someone’s flaw. But I don’t want it.

My mind wandered to my meeting with him on his suit two days ago. Well, to be honest when he asked me to marry him I already imagining things. There’re a lot of what if; what if we married and leave together, what if I’m not happy even with just his presence next to me, what if he treated me bad, what if the baby later on grew up and found that we’re having him/her unplanned, what if he’s thinking that I’m not good enough to keep, what if he hates the baby…

My stomach suddenly felt tight and I just knew that maybe I’ve been over thinking, making the baby doing its protest. I rubbed my stomach softly, humming a lullaby. For once, I thought about raising this baby with Kris Wu, daydreaming just like I always did back in high school. I shook my head on the realization of how absurd that is. I yawned and as I saw Sora slept already, I snuggled closer to her to sleep as well.    

Wishful thinking should just stay on my mind though. Still I couldn’t help to smile when the next morning I woke up and I had Kris Wu in my dream. This is so not me.

(But I enjoyed it anyway)

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

It’s the day, the fashion show event that marked the 30th anniversary of W hotel. Everyone on the backstage looked so busy and nervous; the event should have been a good one since it’s initiated also to give a contribution to Lady Wu’s love for South Korea’s designers. She’s a Chinese who mainly lived in the country, and for her having a successful hotel in Seoul she felt so grateful because she felt that it was blessing to be able to have a great business in here. Or at least that’s what I’ve been reading.

Later on once the runway ended with me standing in the middle of the stage, I’d be standing next to her. I haven’t met her though, she never appeared on the rehearsal; well of course, since she always spent her times for works, instead of coming to small thing like this rehearsal. But I did check on her, and from her recent photograph, I could tell that she’s a very beautiful and educated lady. I had a mix feeling over seeing her though. Isn’t it ironic how I’d be going on the same stage with the woman who’s actually the mother of the guy whom I pregnant with? And yet, we didn’t have any relationship.

“Ok, you look perfect” the makeup artist said as she smiled and looked at my reflection on the mirror. I had a smoky eye makeup with a bold red lipstick on me, hair made into a big wavy brown lock that goes well with my one shoulder red long dress. It’s a pretty dress that matched my diamond earrings. I love the dress cut, it somehow successfully hide my growing belly, even though the baby bump was nowhere to be seen yet. I looked happily at the makeup artist before I stood up and moved away from the desk, decided to take on some juice before the event held.

“Unnie, you look so beautiful!” Minkyung said as she rubbed my hand, placing a ring on my fingers.

“You look adorable also, Minkyung” I replied her. She’s totally a young girl with high spirit and even though she wore only jeans and outer most of the time, Minkyung indeed looked pretty with no makeup, which made me envy her. Tonight she wore a one piece dress that stopped at her thigh along with a pair of wedges I gave her as her birthday present. Since it’s a five star hotel, no jeans and sandals allowed, and Minkyung understood it more than anyone since she got used to this kind on adjustment.

“This is your juice” she said to me, giving me a bottle of melon juice that I enjoyed happily. “You didn’t feel any nausea, right?” she asked again on which I replied by shaking my head.  

The baby behaved well though. I vomited only in the morning but for the rest of the day, I didn’t feel dizzy or weak at all. I’m happy that this little thing understood that I still have a job to do, on which it should not meddle.

When I’m done with the juice I took a time to go out for a while, before the event started. I decided to take a walk to the lobby, in need for fresh air. It’s always like that before I started my runway, I always spend ten or fifteen minutes, taking up the fresh air to help me feeling relax so I could perform well on the stage. But today, it’s just a special stage for me, because I knew that after this everything wouldn’t be the same anymore.

I’m going to miss my time being a runway model and becoming a brand ambassador for any kind of brands that I’ve been promoting. I’m gonna miss the photo-shoot time or the break between filming process of the promotional video, when I had to stay early until morning just to film the perfect angel of me and the product I’m promoting. I used to whine about it, but now, I felt like I’ve been feeling so grateful to ever experience it. I suddenly recalled the time I started the audition, the hardship of my trainee time, my first runway, the day I started to be a supermodel in international stage; I somehow feeling a little urge to let out a tears. But I shook my head, I should not crying; not in my finished makeup and hairdo. There’ll be a time to cry later on, the time for I regretted the decision I made. But for now, I’m going to just enjoy it.

Most of the invitees already attended when I walked back to the lobby. From the dresses and suits they wore, I could tell that all of the person invited here are socialite or celebrities. Heard from my manager, Lady Wu is known for her luxurious and wealthy life, so there’s no way she invited nobody important for this event. I was about to turn back to the backstage right when I saw a familiar sight across me. I stopped my step and as we exchanged look, I automatically bowed to the woman.

I got my body straight again once I did the bow, only to meet with the most evil eyes I’ve ever seen.

“Even though we accidentally bumped, Miss Im, please don’t act like we know each other. There’s no need for you to bow like that” she said in a fierce tone. She still has not changed; her eyes still looked down at me and whatever I did will never look right in front of her. But still, I respected her so I just nodded and tried to give her a smile.

“Su Ah, come here, Dear” I heard Madam Kim called the name. Of course, it would be her again. After this all, almost two years since that dinner, she still favored her. A woman came in a very beautiful and stunning dress; she looked so pretty, just like the first time I met her. Her hair was made into a soft bun with pretty makeup that made her looked breathtakingly beautiful. Hwang Su Ah walked closer to Madam Kim and I couldn’t help but looked at her.

Su Ah looked at me with an unreadable expression but I knew that she would not do anything friendly. She passed me with expressionless face and decided to just walk next to Madam Kim. None of them talk again when they got inside the event. I loosened the fist I made with both of my hands. Maybe I should take more time, before I could meet them with big heart to accept everything, to forgive everything she said to me, to just-

I’m frozen when my eyes landed at the gate. It’s him. Of course, I should not be surprised to see him and his family here in this event. He’s part of this life style.

He stood across me and looked at me with a very longing stare. I didn’t know how many times we’ve seen each other publicly like this, but all I know was that I still failed to just see him like he’s just anybody. He looked handsome as always in his dark suit and short hair that’s perfectly brushed into one side. I felt my heart beating a little fast when he flashed his smile to me, but of course, what right do I have to reply his smile?

I decided to do the best thing I always do since the last time I saw him: turned around as fast as possible and mixed up with the people who was walking around the lobby to go back to the backstage. It would be better this way; I should not risk my heart being hurt again, not after I did so hard to protect it. Plus in my condition now, it’s kind of impossible to be in front of him.

I arrived in the backstage just in time before the final stage arrangement. The director gave us the highlight of the stage and one more time asked us to remember the blocking. We rehearsed for several times while checking up on our makeup, hairdo, and wardrobe.

“Ok, all of you be ready in three minutes. Let’s wrap this stage perfectly, ok?”

We did the last cheer and tried to calm ourselves before we started the stage. I put my hand near my chest, closing my eyes for a while. If it’s the last, then it should be the final stage I’d be happy to cherish on.

It’s show time.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I saw her, looking all gorgeous in the red long dress. I wondered how she could manage to walk inside the long dress but I suspected that she’s wearing those heels again. Darn, how is it so hard for her to just listen to my warning? Heels are dangerous for pregnant woman and yet she still using it.

I was about to greet her right when she suddenly turned her back and left the lobby. I stopped my steps and watched her walked gracefully to the backstage, was she realized my presence that she wanted to leave the lobby? I shook my head and headed inside the venue. My mother must have been waiting inside, as she’s the owner of this event.

Once I went inside the hall, everything looked just pretty and luxurious, just like my mom always wanted it to be. Round tables were everywhere, filled with people that I knew but not close enough for me to hang around with. I directly went to the center of the hall and took a seat next to my mother. As always, she looked adorable with her pretty short hair and pretty dress.

She cupped my cheeks and rubbed it softly when she saw me, I kissed her cheeks. It’s been a while since I saw her, she’s been travelling to Canada this several weeks so we rarely seeing each other. I enjoyed the drinks and cakes served on the table while the MC talked about this event, sometimes greeting the people I know around this party. And to start the celebration, the runway began.

Lights went off before it suddenly on again, displaying the models that appeared one by one, filling the empty stage. I nervously looked at the stage with my hands clasped, eyes looked for her, but so far she has not yet appeared. I glanced at my mom who seemed to enjoy this runway and that’s the thing I should be worrying for though. I was wondering what my mother would do once she knew that one of the model here, is actually carrying my child, her possible future grandchildren?

But that thought disappeared when I saw Im Jinah walked on stage. Different from when I saw her looking fragile or being too stubborn, she indeed looked so gorgeous, very dramatic, and so professional on stage. I noticed that several guys here smiled sheepishly as she walked, when I looked at her she’s smiling in such a seductive way. I suddenly recalled that it was that smile that caught me to the things happened during that night on Jaejoong hyung birthday party. If only she didn’t smile like that when I turned around her body, probably I might just skip her that night; but things happened.

I noticed that even one of the old managers from other hotel that I knew looked at her with sneaky eyes. How could this woman do that? It seemed like she charmed every guy in this room. I heard chattered around my table and group of women next to my table mentioned her name and looked at her in such envy. Well, no matter how great the dress they wore, they didn’t look half of Im Jinah though. And for those guys who set their eyes for her, I’m really sorry to say this but the best thing from all of this was that actually this goddess belongs to me, since I deflowered her and she’s carrying my child. No other guy could beat that fact.

Ok, it’s a little weird here. Did I just implying that I’m proud over her?

She continued to walk around the stage with her long red dress. The dress only revealed her collarbone and arms, while the other body parts being covered with the material but somehow she still looks y. No wonder she’s called as one of the supermodel in the country; but I still worrying on the heels though, since she walked so fast yet graceful on the runway, I’m afraid she’s falling and something happened to her. But maybe I should just trust her, since she seemed to know well how to handle it.

“I’m going to the stage” my mom whispered as she tapped my shoulder and headed to the side of the stage with the help of the staff.

And that’s when Chen came from behind to whisper on my ear.

“Sir, Miss Im already made invitations for reporters and TV stations for tomorrow. She’s going to inform her plan of retiring from the modeling world for a while”

“Retire?” I raised my eyebrows. The last time I saw her in my suit, I didn’t remember if she ever mentioned about quitting her job. Chen stood uncomfortably as he adjusted his tie, clearing his throat before speaking to me.  

“And Sir” he paused his words. “Seemed like she’s going to inform about her pregnancy also”

I stayed still on my seat, looking on the stage as I saw my mother already hugging Im Jinah as my mom got the congratulatory flowers. I didn’t think it’s good for any publication on tomorrow’s headline that Im Jinah planning to drop.  

Darn, which part of the ‘you’ll not gonna say a word about the pregnancy’ that she didn’t understand?

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Update.

Ok I wrote this several times and kept changing the flow because I got a little confused, there’re so many things I wanted to say here so I have to part it in several scenes. I portrayed more on the confusion of Jinah here. Partially, she started to feel that if Kris decided to look for her, then she would likely be glad with it; but the fact that Kris was only want her to not tell things, she still couldn’t accept his offer.

There are new persons here in the story. Could you guess the relationship of all of them? I’ll try to get a clear feeling between Jinah and Kris on the next chapter. I hope I can deliver what I really want to tell through this story. There’ll be part 2 of the party.

Thank you anyway for new readers, new subscribers, and those comments and messages that keep coming. I’m glad that you like this story just like my other two Krina stories. Hopefully more inspirations come to help me progress the update faster. Anyway if you think that I missed out some points or suddenly you think that you’re not satisfied with this story, please do let me know. I’m more than willing to fix it.

Have a nice day Friday!

xoxo,

yuriyaa