Grieve

Perfect Timing

 

"Grieve"

 

 

“Hyung…”

A husky voice heard next to me along with a cup of warm tea. I turned to my side to see Jongin sitting there. From his face, I knew he’s in a deep grieved as me. He had just landed from Tokyo when he heard about this news and went straight to the hospital. I was so grateful for his presence along with Kyungsoo. Tao and Luhan were here also, taking the earliest flight from State to accompany me once they heard the news. In a time like this, I felt glad that I have them as my closest companion.

I’m relieved that Minseok was the one handling Jinah once her surgery went well two days ago. She’s survived, she’s already awakened from her coma last night; my in law never once left her bed side as they’re guarding their one and only daughter. But I still couldn’t talk with her, she’s still under the effect of the drugs and the thing she did after awakened was only drinking water and went for some more sleep. Minseok said that it’s normal; at least she’s already awake. I’m happy she gained her consciousness, but at the same time, I’m worried as well. The truth waited to be revealed, and I didn’t think I’m ready.

As for me, I’ve just back from Baby Bear’s funeral, accompanied by my mother, my father in law, Chen, Jongin, and Kyungsoo. Several of my family members and hers also came and showed their deep condolence over the baby. Jinah’s mother really looked stressful with her daughter’s condition, she’s afraid that Jinah would awaken anytime when we’re leaving so I let her stayed with her. If she’s awake, it’d be better for her to see her mother rather than the nurse. But the funeral should be held for the baby and since he couldn’t wait Jinah to even be able to leave her bed, we did the burial at the memorial park.

Before the hospital asked me whether I’m ready for the funeral, I asked the doctor to let me see my son for the first and the last time. I knew that I might get emotional over seeing him, but as his father, I just feeling like I need to see him at least. I was trying my best to get my feeling controlled, but once I saw the small baby boy in his blanket with his eyes closed right in my arms, I lose my cool. He’s so small, so tiny; and aside from his inside organ that’s not fully developed yet, he’s perfect. His face was not yet resembled anyone from us, but I knew that he’s one handsome little baby boy. I kissed his forehead once before we prepared him for the funeral. I felt so bad that Jinah couldn’t even see his funeral due to her condition.

Most of the time during the pray and the burial session, I did nothing but looking at the small coffin that carried Baby Bear. My mom was the one who’s holding on me. I couldn’t even stand to see him. He’s too young to leave us this early. He’s my blood, and to see him died like that made me feeling somehow failed and helpless. If only I was there with her, I would never let her went out from the car that day. I would be the one buying those cupcakes for her. And if it must have to, I would be gladly replacing her to be hit by the car. I couldn’t hide my sniff and the tears that followed. My mother hugged my head and placed it on her waist as I hugged her back and somehow, cried. It’s impossible for me to not let out my tears; it felt like someone took my heart out from my body and stabbed it, as if it’s not enough to take it away from me.

I felt so useless. I should be the one who was protecting my family but contrary to that, I let my wife in coma and my son died. When the burial process ended, I stood mindlessly in front of his grave. That was it, for the baby that we’ve been cherished the past months, for the baby that we’ve been waiting to arrive in this world. He’s now back to his creator and left nothing but a memory of him. I still remembered his scent, a soft baby scent, and even though his body went cold already when I hugged him, I felt it. I felt him as a part of my flesh and blood.

“You have to let him go, Kris…” my mom whispered as she rubbed the side of my arm. I could only bit my lower lips, avoiding more tears to come. But it’s so hard to accept, I was losing my breath as I tried to control my tears. My heart was aching, my body felt so tired, but nothing would change. He’s gone.

“You’re not wrong. It’s accident. But all you can do now is showing your son, that rather than giving up on life, you’re going to use this chance to continue your life to the fullest and be the better person, as you cherished on his presence…” he said as he patted my shoulder.

“I let Jinah and the baby suffered…” I muttered, my palms.

“This is unavoidable. You’re not wrong, Kris” he said again.

He was sad as well. I saw him crying on Jinah’s bed the night he saw her sleeping on her bed and he was letting his tears out also when he saw Baby Bear’s body. He’s human after all and he’s a father, a title that I used to have. And his words somehow awakened my soul, a soul that’s almost missing because I was thinking about Jinah and about the baby, feeling guilty all the way about their condition. I really thought that it’d better if I was the one that’s died. But now that I thought of it, I couldn’t leave the two of them in this world, not like how my father left me with only my mom.  

As I went silent on the trip back to the hospital, I didn’t have the mood to do anything. And although everyone voluntarily offered their time to listen to my rant or just simply to accompany me, I refused to be with anyone. I wanted a time for myself. And it’s good when people could understand my simple wish.

But it’s the third day after the incident already and although Jinah has not yet gained her sense, I still have to meet people who were visiting her. It’s impossible for me to stay idle at the corner of the hospital, grieving all by myself. So whenever our friends or colleagues came to see her, I’d try my best to talk with them and accepted their kind pray for both of us. And since the accident, I barely sleep through the night but I lost my interest in sleeping when I saw her looked so weak on the bed. Every time I saw her, she’d be sleeping soundly on her bed with those wires connected to her body. I wondered what she’s feeling in her current condition.

Was she okay? Was she feeling hurt but she unable to express it? What she’s thinking when she’s asleep like this? Would she awake and recognize me later on? What should I tell her about our baby when she’s awake? Would she accept it? Would she get angry because of it? There were so many questions remained unanswered in my mind but I only wish for one thing: that she would get well soon.

I couldn’t imagine how the scratches on her body felt like. She had several stitches around the side of her forehead and then at the corner of her right eyebrow and below her chin as well. I was worried with her fractured ribs and the way her left leg got casted. I just want her to wake up soon so we could heal her, that’s all. I didn’t need anything else but her.

“Chen hyung brought some of your clothes; you should take a bath and change your clothes, Hyung” Jongin said.

“And eat” Kyungsoo added. “You haven’t had anything aside the coffee this morning, Hyung. You don’t want to get hospitalized again because of your upset stomach right?”

“I’ll eat later” I replied shortly.

“You need energy to take care of Jinah noona. She didn’t want to see you like this when she wakes up later” Kyungsoo said again. Today, he’s extremely talked too much and that’s somehow, annoyed me.

“Maybe she didn’t even want to see me later when she knew what’s awaited her upon her waking up” I harshly replied.

And no one dared to say anything to me after that. I knew I was being annoying here, but I’m having a bad mood and I didn’t need anyone to tell me what I should or shouldn’t do. I felt sorry for Jongin and Kyungsoo, I knew they’re just trying to be attentive but I’m totally not in the mood right now. It’s Luhan then who appeared and tried to take his time with me. Jongin and Kyungsoo greeted him and then stepped aside to join Tao who’s just cried. I knew he’s feeling bad as well for Jinah; he hasn’t stopped crying since he knew about the accident. But I let him; I would want to cry as well to know the reality.

“I know you’re not in the mood, but I beg you please, don’t treat Jongin and Kyungsoo like they’re your enemies. We’re here for you and Jinah, so please get yourself together and for once, Kris, be at peace with your mood. Jinah needs you, and if you’re being like this, not caring about your health and be negative towards people, I’m afraid things wouldn’t follow what you want” he said.

Luhan, we’re just separated few months, he’s older than me and most of the time, he never takes his life seriously. But when he’s not, he could be as stern as he wanted. And years spending time with him, I knew that he’s a very caring person, just like now. When people expected us to hate each other for I got the place as the heir while he’s not, we’re never really care about those stuff. That was work, but what we had wasn’t a business partnership, more than anything else, we’re cousin. We shared the same blood and for that, if possible and allowed, I would gladly give him some parts of the company.

“I care for you and I do feel bad as well for having your son died before he even born in this world. But I really want you to be on track, Kris. Your baby’s life might be ended, but it wasn’t for you and Jinah. So please stay healthy and continue your life, okay?” he said again, more like a whisper this time. And unknowingly, I let another tears and nodded.

Before I could talk more with Luhan, Tao came for us. With his teary eyes and red face due to the cry, he informed us that Jinah awakened again. Without waiting for his further notice, I walked as fast as possible to get to her room. But once I went inside the room, the view broke my heart.

“Mom, what’s happening? Why I don’t have my baby bump anymore? Where’s my baby?” Jinah kept repeated the question as she tried to fix her position. It wasn’t easy for her to move with a broken ribs and one leg being casted while having her bump removed. Even for her to change her sleeping position would be hard, she still had to stay still for a while, at least until her wound dried.  I walked slowly to get to her bed, passing her mother who couldn’t say anything but crying. Her father went home as he must take several items for Jinah’s mother.

“Kris… What’s happening here? Why no one speaks to me?” she asked me with her tired bloated face and tears on her cheeks.

I walked closer to her and cupped the left side of her face, trying to calm her first. I caressed it several times with my thumb; I didn’t know what to tell her though. Should I just go straight to the point or should I distract her until she’s mentally and physically ready? My mother in law couldn’t say anything as well, it seemed like she wanted me to be the one who told Jinah the truth.

“Where’s my baby? Did I deliver him already? Is he okay? It’s not my due date yet, Kris. Is he born premature?” she looked at me, holding on my hand that’s caressing her.

“Are you okay?” I whispered, too tired to speak fully.

“I’m okay” she replied quickly, managed to be calm once I caressed her.

“Is there anywhere hurt?”

She shook her head. “I’m fine. Now where’s the baby? I’m so worried earlier. I didn’t realize what’s happening and suddenly, I was on the road, bleeding. Kris, please tell me whether Baby Bear is okay or not” she pleaded as she looked at me in the eyes. Jinah, with all of the scars and stiches and with her leg casted, was still saying that she’s fine. I really couldn’t do this.

“You’re just awake, Jinah. You need to take care of yourself first” her mom said with a shaky tone. She tried her best to cover the truth, I noticed. But I don’t think that’s the right way to do. But at least, Jinah followed her mother’s lead to take a gulp of water and tried to breathe normally. But her curiosity over the presence of the baby wouldn’t stop, she quickly asked me again.

I closed my eye for a while and took a deep breath. Her condition was already bad, it’d be better for me to just tell her. I didn’t see any better option.    

“Baby” I tried to start the conversation; she’s still looking at me, paying full attention. “What I’m about to tell you might be hard to accept” I continued.  

“What’s wrong, Kris?”

I sighed, clearing my throat before I could continue speaking. “The baby… we lost it”

Jinah blinked her eyes several times after she heard me. She didn’t say anything until she started to realize something, I noticed her eyes started to get teary.

“Lost it? What do- what lost? Lost… how?”

This was really harder than I ever thought. I changed my sitting position so I could get closer to her. I caressed her face more; I need to prepare her before she heard the truth.

“Upon the accident, he didn’t make it through…”

“Kris…” she weakly said as her shoulder fell to her side. She didn’t even look at me anymore. “Kris… what is this?”

“Jinah, the baby was dead after the accident” I managed to say with one long breath. And there’s a long silent before I heard her long deep sighed continued with a moan of her hurting heart. Jinah released her hands away from me, covering her lips with a shock expression. I tried to calm her, but Jinah quickly shook her head and started crying.   

“No, n-no… This is not possible. How could he just die like that? Are you lying to me?!” she asked me, trying to read my eyes but I weakly shook as I saw her. “Kris, this is not funny! You’re not saying that my baby is dead, not when I just waking up like this…Mom, mom…”she looked away to her mother. “Mom, he’s joking right?” she coldly ignoring me and for a second, I felt like there’s something stabbing my heart. She took me as a stranger, it wasn’t like herself.

“Honey, please calm down first…” her mother walked to the other side of the bed, trying to make her stopped her sobbing. But as stubborn as she was Jinah shook her head as well her upper body, causing one of the wire that’s connected to her vein misplaced and blood started to appear on her skin.

“Oh my God, Jinah!” her mom yelled in surprise, taking one of the shawl at her side to cover the blood. I quickly called for the nurse before I went back to her side, pulling her to my arms. She kept moving it’s so hard to make her calm.

“No, no. It’s a lie… How come my baby suddenly dead? No…” she kept talking to herself with tears that kept coming. “Noooo!” she screamed suddenly.

“Jinah, please stop moving” I told her as I hugged her to be close to me. She started to say no repetitively and she didn’t listen to me or her mother. We’re struggling to make her stopped bleeding, but Jinah seemed to be out of her mind recently. She’s finally calmed when the nurse sedated her with the sleeping drug. I managed to see her eyes staring at me as she slowly closing it, went back to her sleeping state. Her arms stopped moving and she’s weakly placed her head on my chest, fainting.

I sighed in relieved when she’s finally went calm. I placed Jinah back to her pillow and caressed her cheeks, feeling bad that I had to tell her the news once she woke up, not even waiting for her body to recover first.

“What should we do now, Kris?” my mother in law softly whispered, wiping her tears as she saw her daughter’s went panic and had to be injected with drugs in order to get sleep.

“I think we could only wait, Mother…” I replied, watching Jinah’s sleeping state. I’m afraid that she’s having a bad dream as she went to the wonderland. It hurt me a lot to see her like that. It was like she’s not seeing me or her mother, she kept screaming senselessly. Luhan and Tao even went inside to see what happened since she screamed pretty loud.

I came for my mother in law; she looked terribly stressful and tired. I rubbed her shoulder softly; she patted my hand as response. “Look at her…” she weakly said, almost crying again. “How could she be sick like this while I had phone conversation earlier with her cheerful voice? This is like a nightmare, Kris”

Both of us were looking at Jinah who’s now getting asleep again. I didn’t even manage to talk properly with her, she’s too shocked with the news that I brought but how again? I didn’t want her to get hurt as well by lying to her. She would get to know the truth anyway, but I didn’t want her to listen it from anyone but me.  

“I don’t know what to do later when she’s awake again…” she muttered as she stepped out from the room, trying to catch a breath, I guess.

“Mother, do you want to go home for now? Jinah’s already awake, it’s fine for me to wait for her all by myself” I said to her, following her steps outside. For the time being, I’d let Jinah sleep before I get myself ready to face her again.

“I’ll stay; you couldn’t get her by yourself, Kris. Don’t worry about me” she replied, managed to let out a tired smile. “I’ll go to the chapel first and get refresh. Please wait for Jinah now, hmm?” she said, patting on my shoulder. She must have been feeling tired, every night sleeping at the hospital while worrying over Jinah. My mother in law was indeed having a very large tolerance of being patient.

I nodded and noticed that Minkyung, who’s also waiting for Jinah outside, followed my mother in law and accompanied her. I was relieved by the amount of people waiting for her. Earlier Kim Heechul came with Jinah’s manager as well; they’re going to visit again after their schedule ended. Her fellow models friends made it too, visiting her although she’s still in coma. Kyungsoo and Jongin went back to their house for now but promised to go back a little later tonight, they’re planned to accompany me. Luhan recently tried to calm Tao, since he kept crying. I didn’t know why my cousin was such a cry baby, but I’m thankful for his care on Jinah’s condition.

I walked back to her room and took a seat next to her. Slowly, I took her right hand and softly caressed it. I miss her, it’s almost the fourth days I haven’t talked to her and it’s hard to accept. Everything happened in a flash and she’s suddenly not the Jinah I used to know. I seated closer to her bed and after caressing her hand again and again, I kissed it softly.

I really want her to come back.

 

It was around two in the morning when I felt something touched my hand. When I fully opened my eyes and adjusted to the dim light at the room, I noticed that it was Jinah that’s moving in her sleep. Realized that she’s about to awake, I started to straighten my back and moved to the side of her bed. Seemed like she’s having a dream or something, her face looked worried and she kept shaking her head, as if she’s refusing to do something.

“Jinah?” I called her name, whispered it near her ear. “Honey, can you hear me?”

“Kris” she suddenly grabbed on my hand tightly. She took a deep breath as she closed her eyes and opened it again, starting to look around the room but in the end, she looked at me.

“Hey, are you okay?” I looked at her, checking on her facial expression. She sweated a lot, but I noticed that she looked better than this afternoon. Jinah kept holding on my hand, refused to let it go. It seemed like she’s trying to adjust herself with the surrounding.   

“How long had I been sleeping?” she asked with her hoarse voice.

I checked on the clock and quickly counted it for her. “Almost ten hours. Drink some water first, okay?” I didn’t wait for her answer; I immediately took the glass on the nightstand and gave it to her. Unlike her earlier response that’s so harsh and emotional, Jinah managed to be calmer this time. I didn’t know whether she’s fully awake and aware with the situation or the drugs affected her way of thinking.

“Are you feeling something?” I asked her, moving closer to her, taking both of her hands to wrap it around mine. She sighed and then shook her head, grasped back my hand.

“Did I…mess up earlier?” she shyly asked, still holding on my hand. Her eyes looked tired but she managed to look at me directly. It seemed she’s fully awake and started to get the reality.

“No, you’re not”

“I didn’t know I could scream like that” she muttered, kept holding on my hand and softly rubbed it with her palm.

“I understand” I said softly. “You’ve just awakened when I told you… I’m sorry, I should’ve said it later when you’re feeling a bit better” I caressed her cheek. I wanted to smile, but it seemed impossible. There’s no happiness around us to celebrate. The two of us, we’re trying to overcome the bitter reality. But I’m glad; she’s not as emotional as earlier. I understood, we could lose our mind towards this reality, but I didn’t want to see her hurting that way. None of us thought that it was something easy to accept.   

“Nothing will change, Kris” she said, her eyes being in tears again. This time, I cupped her face and made her looked at me.

“I know this is not easy… I didn’t believe myself as I heard it as well. I couldn’t imagine telling it directly to you, I wasn’t ready. And maybe I will never ready to tell you the truth after what had happened to you and our baby” I told her, rubbed the lower part of her eyes with my thumb. “But we have to face it”

She wiped her own tears as she heard my words. “This is not fair… We’re happy with him... Everything was perfect. I had him all day, Kris. He kept playing around with me, kicking me and swimming around inside. He’s being happy that day…” Jinah said as she looked up to the ceiling, preventing her tears to fall but her shaky voice couldn’t hide how hard it was for her to talk about it.

I could only rubbed her hands, trying to make her feeling calm and at ease. She took her hands away from me and softly, rubbing her stomach. The baby bump was gone, and I knew how sad she was from the way she cried softly as she touched it. I noticed that the skin around her arms was having a terrible scratch. Minseok said that probably due to the sudden hit by the car, Jinah instinctively covered her bump that when she landed to the asphalt road, her arms were the first thing that touched the ground, rather her bump. But the car went too fast that even though she tried to protect the baby, her body bleeding already and causing a stress inside the womb. I couldn’t imagine her condition that time, our chauffeur who took her that day having his suit turned to red since she’s losing so much blood that day and when he tried to help her, she covered with blood already.

I tucked her hair to the back of her ears. She looked at me, tried to smile even though it’s hard. “Did you see him, Kris?”

I slowly nodded. “Hmm, I saw him”

Her eyes beamed in curiosity, it was like she’s getting excited as we’re talking about our boy. “Tell me how he looks like” she said.

“Hmm” I looked up to avoid any tears coming. I didn’t want to cry in front of her. Not because I’m embarrassed about it, but more because I didn’t want to lead her to tears again. It’s been a tiring teary days, I couldn’t afford more tears to come.

“He’s still so tiny” I started describing Baby Bear. I recalled again the day I saw him for the first time and how small he was. He has normal weight, but he would perfectly fit a healthy baby boy if only he could make it for another eight weeks to come.

“How big he was?” she asked, still looking at me attentively.

“This big” I showed her the way I hold him that time. And I noticed how Jinah let out small tears at the corner of her eyes which she quickly wiped. It seemed like both of us quietly trying to suppress our tears.

“How his face looked like?”

“I didn’t know his face resembled who, but I knew that he’s our baby. It seemed like he’s looked like you when you’re sleeping” I said, adding a small smile and she got herself wandering around, maybe imagining the baby she never could see.

“Did he looked healthy, Kris?”

I nodded. “The doctor said that he’s healthy, although he’s a premature baby”

“Did you see his fingers? How does it look like?”

“All of it was small. He has perfect fingers as well, 10 for both his hands and his feet” I explained to her. She might be curious about our baby physical appearance and condition and it was fine for me to explain it to her, as long as she didn’t overly grieve over our baby’s death.

“Did he look calm when he’s sleeping?” she asked again.

I nodded. “He’s really like you, calm when he’s sleeping” I said, letting out a soft chuckle which made her smiled.

“He must have been really cute” she said more to herself.

I shook my head, gaining her attention. “He’s not”

“What?”

“He’s handsome” I quickly said, which made her let out a relieved sigh.

We went silent after that. I just had my hand on hers and we kept holding hand in silence. I stared at her; she’s trying to breathe normally even though I knew she’s having a hard time to hold on her tears. I didn’t want her to feel burdened or holding back, so slowly I moved closer to her and placed my hand securely around her waist and her shoulder, hugging her. I couldn’t hold on to her too hard, her rib might still hurt. And I knew she’s appreciating my hug from the way she hugged me back and had her hands around my back. I buried my face at the crook of her neck, placing a soft kiss there before I inhaled her scent. Oh how I miss having her in my arms.

“I’m sorry for not protecting you, Jinah” I whispered.

“It’s me who should feel sorry. I couldn’t protect our baby” she started sobbing and in the end, crying. “I should be more careful when I crossed the road, I should just follow what Mr. Lee offered when he told me that he’s going to turned the car first so I didn’t have to cross the road… It’s my fault”

“No, no… It’s not your fault, Honey” I said softly, trying to calm her again.

“How come I let my baby died like that?”

“Shhh… Jinah… Stop…” I whispered to her ear. I should maintain her emotional feeling. Minseok told me that he’s afraid Jinah went mad and started to lose her logic, so I should encourage her to feel better and make sure that it wasn’t her fault.

“He’s still so small… He’s innocent, Kris” she said again.

“I know, Jinah, I know” I caressed her back, brought her closer to me.

She couldn’t say anything but crying. And we spent the next minutes holding on each other. I got myself teary but for her sake, I held my tears and just wiped it quickly. It really hurt me to see her like this. Her cheerful and happy personality suddenly went missing, replaced by the gloomy her. But I understood it’s unbearable for her. Imagined how hard it would be for her to know that the small thing that used to live inside her, suddenly dead, leaving her. Even for me it’s already hard to know my baby was dead, I couldn’t imagine how her heart hurt to know this reality.

I whispered sweet noting to her, just to make her feeling calmed and tell her that I care for her, I would never leave her, and she got me. She fell asleep in my arms after done crying her whole heart out. It’s a relieved that her mother was not staying tonight, she could cry if she knew what happened to Jinah. I covered her body with the blanket and watched her sleeping as I hold on her hand. She didn’t leave my hand and I let her, it wasn’t like I could be on my own after what happened to her. I almost lose her once and I didn’t want it to happen again.

When I was reading a book as I waited for Jinah, my phone vibrated as I got a message. It’s from Chen. And what he texted really made me mad.

 

It’s not an accident, Hyung. It’s a plotted car hit and tomorrow, we will have the witness to come to the police station. I will inform you further information for this.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I looked at the news in shocked. It was on the headline for the past few days. Jinah got hit by car and still being hospitalized, and she lost her baby due to the terrible accident. I shook my head in disbelief. The last time I saw her; she looked fine and seemed ready to deliver her baby. How could she get hit and now losing the baby?

Soohyuk hyung and Sung Joon also heard about this news and asked whether I knew about it or not. It’s been a talk of the town the past days after the accident occurred and up until now, the suspected criminal was not yet revealed. It’s scary to know that what was known as accident suddenly changed into a plotted murder. I was thinking to see her, but for now, I didn’t think it’d be good for me to be seen around her family.

I was about to leave my home when my maid opened the door for a guest. I saw two police officers nodded at me and showed their ID.

“Good morning, Sir” they politely greeted me.

“Good morning”  

“Is it correct that it’s Kim’s residence?”

I nodded. “Yes. Is there anything I could help you with?”

“Do you perhaps know Mrs. Kim Hana?”

I nodded again. “She’s my mother”

The police officer then took a letter and gave it to me. I read the words ‘arrest warranty’ along with my mother name on it.

“I would like to see Mrs. Kim Hana. We would like to take her with us to the police station and had her questioned regarding the recent incident that happened”

I raised one of my eyebrows in surprised. What did my mother do?

“I’m sorry. What incident?”

“Mrs. Kim Hana is accused of driving her car more than allowed normal speed and hit Mrs. Jinah Wu that caused her to be in coma and lost her baby” the officer explained. And I could only respond with silence.

My mother. My mother oh my God. My mother was involved in this accident?

“Now if you excuse, Sir. I need to see Mrs. Kim Hana and take her with us” the police officer nodded and stepped in to my house.

I really have no face at all to see Jinah.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hello.

Good to see you all, dear readers. Thanks for the support on the previous chapters, yes I got good and bad feedback regarding the plot. It wasn’t nice to have Baby Bear leaving us, but this is related with the development of the story so yeah, I have to take it this way.

I hope you’re still enjoying reading this story. I planned more on the future chapters, and hopefully I could write it asap. And even though it’s in a drama mode now, I plotted the story until the end, so I hope you could understand and wait for it.

For now, it’s Kris’ POV that I showed; in the next chapter we’ll see Jinah’s POV. See you very soon!

xoxo,

yuriyaa