Closure

Perfect Timing

 

"Closure"

 

 

“Hwang Su Ah. Visitor for you”

I opened my eyes softly as I heard the guard informing the arrival of the guest. I slightly moved from the hard surface I’ve been lying to for the past few days. There’s no session with the detective today or any necessary activity outside the cell, my home since I got arrested probably around a week ago. My parents couldn’t do anything aside from providing the most capable lawyer team in the country to fight for me, but I just know that it wouldn’t work. There’s no way I could escape from this matter. It’s just too much, too hard to be tolerated by anyone. I hit someone in purpose and killed an unborn baby as the effect. I knew I was wrong.

“Hwang Su Ah” the guard called me again.

This time I stood up from my bed and tidied my uniform. The dark orange jail uniform had been worn for days now and I got used to it. I low tied my hair on the back, I didn’t use any makeup or any facial product, and I slept on the cold hard mattress, treating it like it’s my precious comfortable bed. I was scared at first, too afraid with the consequences that I have to face but the thing was, when I got asked by the detectives and confessed the truth about the accident, I felt a huge burden has been lifted from my shoulder. I committed the sin I’ve been done and it felt good, like finally I could take a break after I tried to hide this entire thing.

I didn’t know who’s going to visit me. My mom and dad already visited me every single day and since today I hadn’t seen them, probably they’re visiting again. But usually the guard told me if it’s my parent who came.

“Your brother came to visit” the guard answered when I asked her who’s visiting me. And I was surprised and ashamed at the same time that my dearest brother, Ilwoo oppa, going to see me in this condition. No matter what, I have to face him, like it or not. But once I stepped inside the visiting room, I got surprised to see who’s really visiting me.

Woobin oppa was sitting across the border between the prisoner and the visitor as he looked at me, startled. I didn’t know why, maybe because he’s surprised to see me or maybe because of my appearance. I realized I didn’t put attention to my outfit, but he should know already that living in the prison required no makeup time. I knew one day he’s going to come, but partially I didn’t felt ready to face him, to talk with him. I’ve been a shame for him.
I took the seat and sat directly across him, couldn’t say anything. My tears went dry as I cried days ago, I knew I was wrong but I didn’t know what else to do when I admitted my sin.

“How are you, Su Ah?” he asked me once we went silent for seconds.

“Oppa...”

“Did you eat well?” he asked me again.

I wanted to shake my head, there’s no way I could eat well here, I didn’t even think of eating as I faced this problem. But in the end, I just nodded.

“How’s auntie?”

I recalled the day I was taken to the police station for questioning. Aunt Hana was there, just finished her interrogation session as well and that’s the time when she cried and cried in front of me, to know that I was the one who hit Im Jinah and even lied to her about using the car. She cried almost like the way my mother cried to know the truth about this accident and I couldn’t do anything else but cried as well. I was in deep apology towards her, I didn’t know how many person I’ve been disappointed.

“She’s taking a rest in on of our family’s winter house” he answered shortly. And after that, another session of silence came up.

I didn’t know where to start or even what to tell to Woobin oppa so I just looked down to my lap, fidgeting my fingers.

“Can I ask you why?” he suddenly said and looked at me, making me feeling nervous. “I know you, Su Ah. Even though you never like Jinah, even though you realized how I treated you... How could you...How...” Woobin oppa hung his words, he couldn’t continue what he’s about to say. And I knew what he wanted to say though. It’s unavoidable, the thought of why I could do that cruel thing.

“I don’t know... I just... Oppa, I don’t know...”

“You killed her baby, Su Ah. You hit her, you killed her baby. How could you say you don’t know the reason for that?!” he frustrately punched the transparent border between us.

There he goes again. It’s Im Jinah again. I would never win over her in his heart, and that annoyed me.

“I felt threatened by her presence” I said once I could think of any explanation. Whenever I felt cornered by Im Jinah, I could sense my anger boiled up. It’s always like this with her, it’s always me who got emotionally caught up. Thinking that I would never be good enough for Woobin oppa, that I would never and could never reached his heart, not even close.

“What? Threatened?” Woobin oppa repeated my answer.

“Maybe it’s because I love you too much and I felt insecure with her presence that I suddenly thought th-that...” I held on my tears, biting my lower lips.

“Thought what?” he coldly asked. 

“....that if I couldn’t have you, then-“

“Then no one can have me?” he cut my words and glared at me with such an angry gaze. I just looked down once again, unable to face him.

“Do you think I’m such a property or something? Am I something that can be owned by any of you? What, like a designer bag you always hunt everywhere to own?!”

I shook my head quickly, trying to make him understand my reason. 

“No you’re not! But you’re so precious for me, I can’t let you go. And not for her!”

“How many times should I tell you, Su Ah? Her or another woman, it would never be you. Never!” he yelled to the point the guard warned both of us. We went silent after that, I couldn’t say anything and he’s still too furious after he let out his anger.

“Do you even use your brain that time?” he spitefully asked me, like I was some kind of a disgusting creature.

“Hwang Su Ah that I know was a lovely lady who’s not afraid to tell me what she thought, to tell me what she felt and boldly asked me, whether I like you back or not. Hwang Su Ah that I know was a beautiful charming girl who always takes care of me and never left my side. I know everything about you since we’re friend for years, that even though you like me and I didn’t feel the same I still think that you’re my closest friend that I didn’t want you to feel ignored. But I never knew that what you felt towards me, what I did to you, ruined you in the end” he stopped for a while, looking regretted over the thing he said and done.

“You’re not the one I knew, Su Ah. I don’t know who you are anymore” he said again, more like a whisper.

I sighed and suddenly, all the love I felt for him fell around. I just thought and realized, I’ve wasted my time loving him. He would never understand what I felt for him and he would never answered my love for him. Funny, I’ve through all the obstacles and hardship of loving him, to the extend aiming to make Im Jinah disappeared, but in the end... I felt like giving him up.

“I’m tired” I muttered a I helplessly looked at Woobin oppa. “I’m tired of loving you, Oppa. I’m tired living this kind of life”

“You’re the reason I’ve changed this much” I bluntly told him. 

“I love you to every single cells of my body, but never once you responded to me and still, I love you. I was so stupid, so so stupid” I gulped as I ended my words.

I had no idea why I would want to continue the broken engagement; I didn’t know what drove me to stay by his side although he tried his best to keep me away. I stubbornly loved him, even though he said no for so many times. And it took me years to understand.

At first, Woobin oppa didn’t say anything because maybe, he already lost his will to talk with me and that’s understandable. He just took a deep breath and made a palm fist but then he stared at me, like he’s regretting something but at the same time, hopeless.

“There’s no use of it. Everything’s over, Su Ah” he shook his head. “You have to pay for everything you’ve done”

I didn’t say anything, just stared at him blankly. He’s the man I used to love, the man who changed me into who I am now. He’s the motivation of my life; he’s someone I could die for.

“And I’m sorry, Su Ah” he suddenly said after a long cold silence. I tilted my head a bit to the left, wondering why he would say sorry towards me.

“I’m sorry that your love for me was created a monster inside you”

Even though it’s hurt to hear, even though I was crying as I heard him saying those words to me, still. It felt like finally I reached the end of these painful things. 

I’m ready to let him go.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I looked at the busy road from inside the car, kept looking at how everyone has their own business, their own problems. I thought of how the old man who’s walking alone in the bridge probably looking or waiting for his wife, or maybe his wife already passed away that he’s lonely now. I wonder how the woman with perfect working attire and looked beautifully groomed was having a good life, would she happy to do her works or she’s dying to achieve her other life goals? But before I continued to start wondering about people I saw on the road, I felt a warm hand on my back pulled me closer so I got my face buried on my husband’s chest.

I tried to look at him, but he remained stoic as he looked straight to the road. I knew what he had in his mind, I knew what he felt today, but none of it would change my decision. Softly, I caressed his chest as I placed my palm there, trying to get his attention.

“We still have thirty minutes to go before reaching the court, would you please sleep?” he finally said after the car turned right at the intersection.

“I’m not sleepy, Kris” I replied softly. I’m too tired to talk; I preferred to speak in a soft tune. He gazed at me, disbelief with what I said.

“I knew you’re barely sleeping last night, you’re tired and sleepy, Jinah” he said again. He sighed but then managed to cup my face with both his palms when he pulled back a bit from me.

Kris looked exhausted and tired as well. Weeks staying at the hospital to accompany me had changed his fresh face into a dull one. I noticed that he’s not shaving recently plus he wore his suit recklessly. This morning, I had to fix his buttons and necktie, just because he wore it wrong. But it’s okay, I like to care for him like this. After what he had done for me, just fixing his suit was not something big that I could do in return for what he’s been doing the past weeks.

Five weeks after the accident, I was recovered quite fast although sometimes I still felt a pain when I moved my upper part due to the broken ribs. But in total, I looked healthier. My hips and waist sometimes felt hurt as well, but nothing compared the pain I felt in my stomach. Upon the C-section to help me take the baby, huge stitches were seen and although it’s getting better every day, once the drug worn off, it hurts so much sometimes I cried in the middle of my sleepless nights. That, and the thought of my baby; those two things always made me a cry baby. And I tried my best to cry on my own, I didn’t want to bother Kris, my parents, Sora, everyone around me. But I’m happy that I passed everything with Kris by my side. He’s more than everything that I could ever wish for. It seemed like the past moths had changed both of us through all of the events that happened.

“I’ll sleep once we’re back to the hospital again” I said, assuring him.

“I don’t even want you to come there” he muttered, looking sulky as he caressed his thumb over my cheek bone, his palms still cupping me.

I really understood his concern towards this problem, but I felt like for once, I need to get the explanation of whatever happened. We’ve got the confirmation from the detectives that were handling this problem and what I heard really made me feeling so sick of whatever possibilities that made Hwang Su Ah could do this to me. I was so angry last week to the point I frustrated to stop eating and being emotional over everything. I got in argue with my mother several times and of course, with Kris. We’ve had a very rough week upon the news of Hwang Su Ah proven to hit me in purpose. There’re so many thought in my mind that I felt really annoyed with the fact that I was just lying in the hospital bed while what I wanted to do was to come to her and asked her everything I wanted to know.

Thank God I wasn’t in a very bad condition after argueing and somehow, the need to see Hwang Su Ah motivated me to get better sooner. Kris never approved my wish to meet her, he always asked me to be patient and let the police do everything they could do. But when I heard that she’s going to have her first court, a hearing session, I couldn’t stop asking Kris to let me go there. I wanted the explanation; I wanted to know why she wanted to kill me, or even worse: her aim to vanish my baby. And after making a lot of terms and conditions with Kris and considering my health status, finally I could attend the hearing session with Kris accompanied me along with Sora as well. If I need another person to help me passed the problems in my life, it would be my dearest best friend, Sora.

As expected, when we arrived at the court, reporters were already there, stand by. I saw Heechul oppa waiting at the gate with Sora, watching me and Kris carefully stepped out from the car. I didn’t say anything as well as Kris; one of our lawyer team stopped the reporters and took their attention to give explanation about my presence today at the court. It was nice to be able to walk and be out from the hospital and seeing two important people in my life, Sora and Heechul oppa. He gave me a warm hug, but not too tight since my ribs were somehow still felt achy whenever I was squeezed into hug.

Kris led me to the main building and after talked with the detectives and the lawyers, we’re finally walked inside the court room and took a seat. I saw Hwang Su Ah’s mother and her brother, as Sora explained to me. And I saw Woobin oppa as well but I didn’t want to see him for a time being. Indirectly, he’s the reason why Hwang Su Ah could do this to me. Maybe loving him was a curse for me; he still caused a problem in my life although we broke up years ago. Kris never once left my side and he always intertwined his fingers with mine, like he’s afraid that I would go. I grasped his hand, calming him. He instinctively sat closer to me and kissed the top of my head. I felt thankful that he’s here with me, I wouldn’t know what to do if he’s away.

After minutes of waiting, the hearing session was finally started. The judge starting to read the agenda of today’s hearing session and that’s including the result of Hwang Su Ah interrogation regarding the accident. Kris tightened his grip on me when she entered the court, looking lifeless in her orange prison uniform. A gasp was heard and I noticed that it was her mother who started sobbing to see her current condition. I barely recognized her; it wasn’t the Hwang Su Ah that I always see. The woman who’s sitting at the chair in the middle of the court room facing the judges wasn’t someone I knew. Hwang Su Ah never looked that blank and bland. I wonder if that’s because she’s entered the jail.

When the judge started to cite whatever he had on the report in his hands, I paid a full attention. I didn’t want to miss a thing from this matter and I’ll make sure that Hwang Su Ah, if really proven to do this cruel intentional car hit, would pay everything she had done to me and to my baby. But my strong will got reduced and reduced as I found my eyes teary. I thought I would be ready to hear the reason why, but before I could even reach that part, I recalled the day again.

I remember how my baby moved around me that day, I still could remember it. He’s been kicking and swimming around, playful and once I got hit, probably that’s the last time I could feel him moved around me. I lost him, when I called him and he’s not answering with his kick, I just felt like something had been pulled out of my body. It hurt a lot more than physical pain I got all around my body when I knew that he’s dead, that my baby no longer lived inside me. And to recall it again brought my tears back, Sora quickly helped me to wipe my tears and Kris couldn’t stop asking whether I’m okay and wanted to continue to stay. I quickly nodded, I wanted to know the truth, on which I believed Kris knew already since he always came to every interrogation that’s related with Hwang Su Ah. And he stated already to our lawyer team that he didn’t intend to stop the investigation, he wanted this matter to be fully covered and whoever involved in this matter would get the fair punishment.
I listened to the judge again, right before he asked Hwang Su Ah the thing I’m curiously waiting to be revealed.

“Miss Hwang Su Ah, you admitted that you have personal problem with Mrs. Jinah Wu?” 

“Yes”

“Are you saying that this intentional car hit wasn’t accident?”

“Yes”

“Are you planning it?” 

“No”

“So it was something that’s spontaneously happened, the way you drove the car to hit Mrs. Jinah Wu?”

Hwang Su Ah just nodded. 

“Please answer, Miss Hwang” 

“Yes”

“Does this matter related with Mrs. Kim Hana, the owner of the car?”

“No”

“Does she know you’re using her car?”

“No”

“What’s exactly the thing that triggered you to do this Miss Hwang? Mrs. Jinah Wu was not interacted with you when this accident happened and there’s never a fight between you two mentioned in this report”

She went silent as the judge asked her, looked like she’s thinking of something.

“Her presence is already a threat for me” she said through the microphone and the viewer started to buzz about it. I never expected this kind of answer. I was the one who’s got hit and wonder why someone could do this to me, but Hwang Su Ah really boiled me up. What’s wrong with my presence around her?

“Care to explain, Miss Hwang? You didn’t hit someone with a fast moving car just because you thought that she’s a threat for you” said the judge. “There’s a lot more than that”

Clearing , Hwang Su Ah stopped talking before she started to speak again.
“It happened suddenly. I just thought that I felt threathened by her presence; I never like her ever since she started a relationship with my future husband to be. And I dislike her more when she left him and she still made him looked for her”

“But Miss Hwang” the judge stopped her. “Mrs. Jinah Wu is officially married to Mr. Kris Wu. Why would you think that harmed her would make you feel more secure? She wouldn’t be available anyway for your fiancé, Mr. Kim Woobin. There’s no reason for you to feel threatened”

The buzz from people around the court room heard once again, I noticed how Kris’ expression fell down. It was like what Hwang Su Ah said made him feeling uncomfortable. I recognized a regretful face in Woobin oppa, he looked stressful as well.

“I fought a lot with my fiancé and I just thought that it must have been because of her. He always had his eyes on her, no matter what. I’m afraid that before our wedding day and even more after we’re married, he’d still be after her. That’s why I felt worried and right when he broke our engagement; I just knew that Im Jinah was the reason. It happened that I saw her that day and I just thought that if I couldn’t have him, then she couldn’t as well”

Hwang Su Ah’s mother looked so devastated to hear her daughter’s confession and in such short time, she glared at Woobin oppa. I never knew about the cancelled engagement, it seemed that even before the pictures of me and Woobin oppa dating years ago being published, they already not engaged.

“So you admitted that this thing happened on your will and no one made you did it?” 

“Yes”

“You’re aware of the consequences right Miss Hwang?”

“Yes”

“Do you realize that you’re killing a baby as well?”

“.... Yes”

And after that, people started to talk again and judging her. I myself couldn’t hold on other tears that came by. My baby, he’s a victim of greediness, a pool of emotion, a thought that he’s supposed to be extinguished as well. It’s so hard for me to accept. Hwang Su Ah just planned to kill me because she wanted me to disappear, and I was the one who carried my little baby... whereas he’s the one who killed in the end.

“I want to see her” I said with gritted teeth.

“No, you’re not” Kris sternly said. “Don’t you hear her? She wanted to kill you and now you want to see her?”

“I need to know why she killed my baby” I said as I about to stand up but Kris wouldn’t let me.

“We’re going to sue her and I wouldn’t even let her be away from the prison forever in her life. You don’t have to see her”

“You don’t understand” I tried to plead but it came weak like a kitten looking for its mother.
“Baby, please. Don’t torture yourself...” it’s his turn to plead on me.

“Jinah, I don’t think it’s the right time for you to see her” Sora took a part as well.

“I just want to talk with her... Please...” I muttered softly, trying my best to assure Kris.

Kris shook his head, not saying anything. I’m not sure whether he really didn’t allow me to see her or he’s speechless...

“One condition. I’ll accompany you and there’s no more than 5 minutes of talking to her” he finally said, asking Sora to accompany me while he walked to see our lawyers.

“Are you sure about this, Jinah?” Sora asked me as she patted my shoulder. “I want this to be over, Sora”

 


“What do you want?” that’s the first words she said to me once we’re placed at the judge room.

After asking the lawyers to see each other, in the end we’re meeting before she would be taken back to the prison. The next curt agenda would be the presence of the roof and how she did it. I didn’t think I wanted to listen. We’re accompanied by our lawyer and as for me; Kris was sitting at the back along with the lawyer as well.

“Do you really hate me to the extent that you want me to disappear?” I asked her. 

“I never like you form the very start” she coldly replied.

“So killing me and my baby would ease your life?”

“Kind of”

“Do you even feeling regret to do it towards my baby?” I looked at her, trying to read her. What she had in mind Why she appeared like a crazy wench?!

She glanced at me before speaking.

“Yeah, I regretted. I regretted myself why didn’t I do it faster enough to kill both of you”

Without me knowing, I punch the table between us. She didn’t even blink as I did that. I ignored the pain that stung on my palm, I was too angry to even care for that.

“You’re killing someone and you don’t even feeling guilty?!” I raised my voice as I kept seeing her treating the death of my baby as some...mistake.

“I’m sorry, okay?” she ignorantly said and that’s just cut my tolerant level.

Quickly, I stood up and in milliseconds speed; I slapped her really hard that she almost fell off her seat. Her lawyer quickly came for her as I was pulled by Kris. I felt him taking my hands to the back and hugging me tightly, securely placed me in his arms so I didn’t have to see Hwang Su Ah again.

“Stop Jinah, that’s enough” he whispered on me while I cried my heart out. It’s so annoying, the way she treated this matter was like it’s just a mere problem and my baby’s death was not something huge.

“I hate her!” I yelled at him, making him tightly holding on me.

“We would take this as violence towards our client” her lawyer said and quickly I turned around to see her.

“Don’t you dare thinking that you’re going to be free, Hwang Su Ah. I’ll make sure that you would never leave that place. I swear on my baby’s name”

She didn’t say anything and left the room with her lawyer and the police officers. I cried again and again and still cried when Kris patted my back. Kris asked everyone to leave us and after that placed me on the sofa while he kneeled on the front, facing me.

“I know you’re sad and angry now, but please Jinah, please. Get a grip of yourself. I hate this situation as well and I want justice for what happened to you and our baby. I wouldn’t let this thing off and I’ll make her pay everything she had done to us. I promise you...” he said as he stared directly into my eyes. At the time like this, I felt glad and relieved that I have him. I wouldn’t know what to do if he’s not here, I might attacked Hwang Su Ah as well.

“I’m sorry” I muttered softly.

“No. Don’t be. I understand your situation, but please try to use a cool head to face it okay?” he caressed my chin before rubbed on my cheek.

I just felt like crying some more so I circled my arms around his neck and buried my face on his shoulder, crying. I couldn’t do anything else to ease my mood so I just let myself cried more and more.

I’m sorry, Baby.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I adjusted my sunglasses position so it’s properly placed at the bridge of my nose. I reread the words in the tomb: ‘Dearest Baby Bear, the son of Jinah and Kris Wu’. I reread it again and again. It was never easy to read it every time I came here. It supposed to be written in the invitation card of his baby shower, it should be appeared in the balloons at our home to welcome his presence in the family. It wasn’t supposed to be written as a sign that he’s dead.

It was a warm sunny day despite the snow that’s half melted on the ground, the day Jinah charged off from the hospital. The first thing she wanted to do was visiting out little Baby Bear. She ever got the chance to step here, checking on his recent resting place. It’s almost two months after the accident and she never mentioned about him. I knew it’s not because she didn’t care for our baby, but more than that, she’s not yet ready to talk about her loss. So when I saw her all composed next to me as she looked at the tomb and prayed silently, I knew she’s crying inside. So to help her feeling a little better, I took her hand that’s covered with the rubber glove and running my thumb on her palm, she looked at me and without saying anything; we’re smiling towards each other.

The case with Hwang Su Ah was still in progress, but so far it’s getting better on our side. There’s no way she’s going to be free; we’re looking forward to the final judgment of her. But in the meantime, Jinah’s health was the main concern. She started her les therapy so she could walk easily now, the only thing left was her ribs that needed to be taken care more. It’s a good start already that she felt less pain when she’s moving around and for her to finally out from the hospital, I felt great. I already briefed all of our maids to support her needs and that she’s going to just stay in her room. She still needs to take a full rest. I also planned a holiday outside the country; I thought that both of us need to refresh our mind. She’s almost killed, we lost our baby, it’s not easy to face it all at once. The moment was right; we passed the worst period before Christmas and now it’s New Year already. We’re supposed to be in a joy to welcome our new family member, but everything’s over. And it’s time to get back on track.

We ended the visit after she rubbed the tomb softly. Maybe she’s saying goodbye to him. I handed out my palm when she turned around to walk, she accepted it and slowly, we walked down the hill. The cold winter wind softly blew to our faces, it’s cold but it’s refreshing and I noticed how Jinah’s cheeks went red. She looked pretty with that blush though, it’s rare to see her blushing recently. She quickly lost her weight, she looked thinner but I’m not happy with that since she lost it unintentionally. She got something in her mind and that clearly was because of everything that happened in such a short span.

“Do you want to eat something?” I asked her right before we went inside the car. 

She shook her head. “I’m not hungry. Do you want to eat?”

“I won’t eat unless you eat something as well” I grinned as I said to her. 

She sighed and just shook her head. “I’ll eat if I’m hungry. Do you want me to accompany you to eat?”

“I’ll ask Kyungsoo to cook something later. Isn’t it better to stay at home first?”

She stiffened for a while before she cleared like wanting to say something. 

“Kris”

“Hmm”

“Can I stay at my parent’s house for a while?” she asked as she looked at me. I quickly changed my stare from the magazine on my lap to her.

“Huh?” I adjusted my seat so I could directly look at her.

“I want to stay with my mom and dad” she said again. I never thought that she’s going to ask this kind of request; I couldn’t say anything but just blankly stared at her.

“Kris?”

“Why?”

“Hmm?”

“Why suddenly... you want to stay with your parents?” I asked her.

She fidgeted her fingers, her usual habit when she wanted to say something but didn’t know how to tell.

“Do you want to know the truth?”

“I’m not a fan of lie” I told her.

She nodded slowly, maybe trying to arrange the words she’s about to say.

“After everything that happened... Kris, listen” she took my hands and wrapped it with both of her palms although mine were larger than hers. ”It wasn’t like I didn’t want to go back to our house. But somehow... I don’t think I’m ready to stay there. Not with his stuff” her eyes got teary suddenly as she said it.

“We can get rid of it if you want it” I replied, cupped her face so she could look at me instead of rubbing on my palm. But she insisted to look down.

“I spent my pregnancy period in that house Kris; it’s not about the stuff only. Everything in that house...” she sighed, closing her eyes before she could say anything else. “Everything will reminds me of him and I’m not ready”

I looked at her and letting Jinah be in silent after telling her reason.

“You really can’t do it?”

“You’re not allowing me to stay at my parent’s?” she asked me with a worry face.

“Did I ever not grant your will?” I asked her back. 

She shook her head. “So?”

After thinking for a while, I just nodded to her. She formed a thin line with her lips, trying to smile but failed to do so.

“Ok” I said.

She brought my face closer to her, planted a soft kiss on my cheek. “Thank you, Kris”

I fake a smile and ran my fingers through the back of her hair, playing with it. I knew she’s here with me, I could feel her at the tip of my fingers, I could sense her, smell her. But for some reason, I felt that we’re distant already.

I think I miss her; badly. 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

 

Chapter 33 and this is the end of Hwang Su Ah case.

I need to put a closure to this, that’s why the chapter is named Closure. We’re going to be more focused on what happened to Jinah and Kris. Woobin will still be around (in case you’re wondering what the closure for him), just wait for one or two chapters, he’ll be around.

This time, we’re going to develop more of our main characters’ relationship. So many things to tell for the following chapters, I hope I could sew every chapter so you can understand what I’m trying to say. The Perfect Timing should come very soon... And I hope you enjoy the update. I really have plenty of free time so I’ll try my best to update.

Just a random note, maybe the next update wouldn’t be that far but recently I have mission to accomplish: finish the Korean drama, My Love from Another Star and read a very emotionally sweet romance book ‘How to Love’ by Katie Cotugno (seriously, the story is that good and it’s capturing my heart; the main guy character somehow defined as Jongin urgh... I’m in love!!!!). So maybe I’ll stay away from the internet lol.

Looking forward to your feedback, guys! Love you all and your generous up votes and comments!

xoxo, 
yuriyaa