Unexpected Visit

I Shouldn’t Have Met You. But I Did.

Day 1 In Hospital

 

[My POV]

I wake up to see the nurses changing my bandages and I cough as I smell the dried up blood. It smells terrible and I will always remember this smell. Never will it ever leave my mind. The nurse looks at me and she starts speaking to me. I can't hear her and I have to sit up to clearly hear.

Nurse: "Miss we will help you get in the shower."

I nod my head slowly and she helps me out of the bed. I step inside the slippers and I slowly walk to the bathroom in my hospital room. She turns on the water and she takes off my robe. I start shivering and she puts a chair in the middle of the shower. I sit in the chair and the warm water hits me.

-Ten Minutes later-

She helps me get dressed again and I slowly walk to my bed. I sit down and then I lay down. She puts my bed up so I'm in a sitting position. She turns on the television for me and I start changing channels. I see an interview with Vixx and I start fangirling to myself. I look at Leo and I can't help but feel sadness. You wanna know a little secret? Leo also known as Jung TaekWoon is secretly my second cousin. *gasp* Yeah well he visits me from time to time and he always brings me food. I feel like I'm the only one that sees the true self Leo. He's always worried and he scolds me when I do something wrong. Before he became famous he would take me to the park and I would always end up hearing him sing. I haven't been able to meet him since VIXX debut but I really do miss my cousin. I sigh as I look at him looking like he doesn't care, but I know his true nature. I hear a phone ring and I grab my phone. I look  at the caller and it was my "sister". I ignore her call and a male nurse comes inside with a tray of food. I bow slowly to him and I give him the nicest smile I can. He smiles sweetly at me and I see a tray of salad with orange juice on the side. I slowly start eating and I'm in love with the salad. I look at the nurse as he hasnt left and he starts speaking.

Him: "Miss Choi you have a visitor today."

Me: "Who is it?"

Him: "Its a person called Jung TaekWoon."

I choke on my salad and he hands me my juice. I chug it down and my eyes widen. He's here! A smile breaks out on my face and I nod. 

Me: "Please bring him in."

He nods and he steps outside. Why is my heart beating so fast? Of course I miss my cousin! A soft knock is heard and I tell him to come in. He steps inside, but he leaves the door open. I'm wondering what he's up to and five other guys step inside. My eyes widen even more and its the rest of VIXX! I look at Leo and he shrugs. So will he act like this when they are around?

Leo: "Annyeong Ji Hyun ah."

I look at him and then at the rest of the guys. One of them is holding flowers with a big smile on his face. I think thats N.

Me: "yeogi waeyo?"

N: "We heard what happened and we dragged Leo here. He told us everything about you and we wanted to meet you."

Dragged? I look at Leo with sad eyes and he stares into my eyes. I force myself to smile and N gives me the flowers. They all introduce themselves and I cant stop looking at Leo. What happened to you Leo? Do I truly only have BTS now? He comes over to me and gives me a big hug. I'm shocked and so are Ken and N. Leo starts whispering in my ear.

*Mianhae Ji Hyun ah. They didnt drag me here. I came as fast as I could when I recieved that call from the hospital. I died inside Ji Hyun. I'll stay until you are discharged*

I nod into his hug and I start crying.

Me: "I was scared Oppa. They kept hitting and kicking me. Museowo!"

He hugs me even more and he kisses my head.

Leo: "I won't let you be alone. Hyuk is going to your school from now on."

I nod slowly and he stops hugging me. I look at the door and I see Suga holding flowers for me.

me: "Suga! You came!"

Suga: "It is Saturday."

I smile and he starts glaring at my cousin. The room grows quiet and I look between them. I hope this doesnt become a I'm more dominant then you are thing because Leo will win. 

I have a lot of explaining to do don't I?