Scarring Moments in My Life

I Shouldn’t Have Met You. But I Did.

~Sunday Morning~

[My POV]

I shot up sweating and I'm looking around. I’m panting by now and I look at the time. It’s almost seven in the morning and I wipe the sweat away, I get up from my bed and I grab some sandals. I go to the bathroom and I brush my teeth. I return to my room so I decide to take an early walk and I grab my wallet. I grab my phone and I grab some headphones. I look and I have enough money for a cup of Vanilla Coffee and I sigh. I decide to wear a black shirt and a black hoodie. I slowly leave my room and I close the door behind me. My feet lead me downstairs and I try my best to not wake up the guys. I see V and Jeongguk asleep on the couch and I slowly walk over to them. I pat their heads and I smile to myself. I put on my headphones and I connect it to my phone.

I start playing my favorite song by Sistar Give it To Me. I slowly walk out and I close the main door behind me. I put my hood on and I softly sing along. I walk out of the gate and I look around. I notice I have no idea where I am so I just walk around. Many people are awake at this time and I’m surprised. I eventually lose my way and I sigh. I take out my phone and I try searching a nearby coffee shop. It finds a shop and I ask for the directions. I follow my phone on where it’s leading me and I finally find the shop. I enter the shop and the aroma of coffee enters my sense of smell. I smile at the smell and I wait in line.

I order my Vanilla Coffee and I receive it. I pay my amount and I sit down in an empty seat. I slowly drink my coffee and I sigh in relief. This is what I needed for an amazing Sunday! I smile while drinking the coffee and I keep playing my music. I look at the clock and its barely seven forty five. I finish my coffee and I start leaving the shop. I walk along to the beat of my music and I look around. Its a pretty neighborhood and I like my surroundings. I take out my phone and I take a picture of a puppy playing in the grass. I take a picture of myself while showing the pretty scenery of the neighborhood. I find a park and I look for the swings. I find them and I sit down on the swing. I slowly start to swing and my eyes widen as I remember something from my past. 

~Flashback~

A four year old Ji Hyun was sitting on the swings and her sister Minhee at the time was five years old. 

Minhee was pushing her small little sister and in one of those pushed her a little to hard. Ji Hyun came down to the ground crying her eyes out. Her parents just stared at her in a not caring way and they completely ignored the crying Ji Hyun. They grabbed Minhee and took her away.

Eomma: "Get up you crybaby. You're attracting peoples attention."

Ji Hyun reached out her hands to her mother to no avail. Her mother just walked away and one of the caring mothers came. She picked up Ji Hyun and started calming her down and Ji Hyun felt like she wasn't loved at all. She had the attention of a complete stranger, but found peace in it. She wanted that motherly love and she received it from someone who was not her mother. Eventually, the crying stopped and the nice lady let her go. Ji Hyun ran to find her mother and they were already gone. She looked around and no one she knew was there until she saw her favorite Aunt. She ran to her Aunt and hugged her waist.

Aunt: "omo! Ji Hyun ah! Where are your parents?"

Me: "J-jib eh ga yo."

She looked at her Uncle and she was sobbing. Her Aunt held her in her arms and comforted the heartbroken Ji Hyun.

Aunt: "Taekwoon! We're leaving! We are taking baby Ji Hyun home!"

The ride home was a quiet one and when they reached the house everything broke free. The parents were arguing between each other. Ji Hyun's Aunt was telling them they shouldn't treat their youngest daughter like that. It continued for fifteen minutes while Taekwoon was hugging onto his younger cousin. Her mother came out and grabbed Ji Hyun roughly. Then they hit her in front of the Aunt and Uncle. They wanted to prove they could do whatever they wanted to the girl. Screams and cries can be heard throughout the house. Once the mother was done abusing her daughter the Aunt took action and grabbed the wounded Ji Hyun and took her to their house for the whole week. 

~End Of Flashback~

I stop swaying and I'm shaking. I run away and I do not look where I am looking. I fall over something and I just stay there. I look at my knee and my favorite pants are ripped. I see blood and I know I just scraped my knee. I flinch as I try standing up and I look around. This neighborhood is not so familiar to me and I locate myself. I don't know where BTS house is and I'm scared. Taekwoon Oppa! Where are you when I need you the most? Just like when I was a small baby.