005

I Shouldn’t Have Met You. But I Did.
I look at them and they all have friendly faces. 
The one with the sunglasses speaks. 
 
RM: "Hello! My name is Rap Monster! Nice to meet you!"
 
I smile sweetly and I shake his hand.
 
JH: "Hey there pretty lady~ My name is J-Hope!"
 
Rap Monster hits his head and I chuckle. They both smile and I smile.
 
Jin: "Annyeong~ My name is Jin! Nice to meet you~"
 
Jimin: "Hey y lady~ Im Jimin."
 
Jimin gets hit by both Rap Monster and Suga.
 
V: "Hello! Im V! Nice to meet you~"
 
I smile at them and I wave to them all.
 
Me: "My turn? Hello! My name is Choi Ji Hyun~ Nice to meet you all!"
 
We all get to know each other and I sigh as bell rings for fifth period. Rap Monster helps me get to class and we have the same class! Suga has all my classes and we all walk together. I can feel the stares and I cough.
Suga glares at the people staring at me and they look away. Gym. Yay... We make it to the gym and I sit on the bleachers. I show the teacher my ankle and he pats my head. I watch as Suga and Rap Monster start playing soccer with the rest of the guys and I’m happy for them. I see them enjoying there game and I frown as I know one of these days they might end up leaving me for their popularity. In the corner of my eye I see someone gesturing me to come outside. I turn my head and I quickly grab my crutches. I walk quickly with them and I get out into the hallway. That guy is from Kevin’s group and I quickly catch up to him. I tap his shoulder and he turns around. He gives me a smirk and I glare at him.
 
Me; “Tell Kevin same place and after school. I wont run anymore from him. This will be the last time that he intimidates me!”
 
He pats my shoulder and he keeps walking. I turn around and I see a tired Suga staring at me. I look into his eyes and I’m not sure what I’m seeing. I try walking past him but he grabs my arm. He turns me to him and I drop my crutches. Were just inches apart and I blush at the proximity we are at. He takes a step back but he holds my arm.
 
Suga: “What do you think you are doing?”
 
Me: “You don’t know Kevin the same way I do. When he doesn’t get his way he finds ways to make the persons life a living hell. I’m already there Suga and I just want out. I need him to do this so he can leave me alone! I’m tired of him teasing me and hurting me! I just want out.”
 
 Tears threaten to fall and then arms embrace me. My eyes widen and he pats my head. I make myself not cry and I slowly hug him back.
 
Suga: “I’ll be there to help you.”
 
I nod into his hug and I stop hugging him. He grabs my phone and he inputs his number into my phone. He sends me a message and I save his number. I smile at him and he helps me get my crutches. He hands them to me and I start using them again.