Decisions

I Shouldn’t Have Met You. But I Did.

[My POV]

-Twenty Minutes Ago-

My Eomma started explaining everything to me. She handed me some papers and I started reading them. My eyes widen at every letter and tears start forming. She just disowned her own daughter. I look at her with sadness and I start screaming.

Me; "Ya!!!!! Wae! 왜 그랬어?! What did I ever do to you! I was the quietest daughter ever!! Nah shil uh hae? Answer me!"

Eomma: "Your sister tells us what you do at home. You drink?! In our house!"

Me: "Mwo?! I never drank in my life! Ask that stupid sister of mine! Did you check her room! I bet you didn't because you only loved her!"

Eomma: "I want you out of our house when you get discharged and give me your phone."

Me: "싫어. I'm keeping my phone!"

Eomma: "We are already putting your dirty things away in boxes. They will be outside waiting for you."

I'm crying by now and she starts walking away. Her steps stop and she hasn't left. I start wiping my tears and I look at her. 

Eomma: "I wish you were never born Ji Hyun. You're a disgrace to this family and I hope you find your way in life. Never come near us ever again. If you do we will call the police and get you arrested for trespassing."

I throw a pillow at her and I start screaming my heart out. My tears start pouring out and so does my heart. I start crying out and I feel hopeless. I start removing the needles from my arms by force and blood starts dripping from where I pulled the needles out. She looks at me with fright and my eyesight goes blurry. She lets me pour out all my emotions and minutes pass by with me crying and sobbing. I eventually stop and we make eye contact.

Eomma: "Your new name is Lee Ji Hyun. You will never be a Choi anymore."

Me: "Shut up. My name will always be Choi Ji Hyun whether you like it or not. I'm not your daughter anymore so I get to talk to you however I want to. Now get the hell out. Go to your ty daughter Choi Minhee."

Someone enters and I look at the door. Its Suga and he bows. She leaves and she closes the door behind her. He looks at me and I just need his presence. He gets closer to me and I cant take it anymore. He asks me if I'm okay and I shake my head. I cover my mouth and I start crying again. He holds my left hand and I'm shaking. The room is so quiet and I make myself stop crying. He passes the tissues and I blow my nose. I point to the papers I threw at the edge of my bed and he goes over to them. He starts reading them.

[Sugas POV]

She's been disowned how? I keep reading and I look over the forms. Everything of hers is getting in packages. Name change? What am I actually reading? Is this a joke?! I look at her then at her bleeding wounds. I hold her arms and she is looking at them lifelessly. I hold her in my arms and I kiss her forehead. She doesn't react at all and I'm starting to wonder if she's alive. She then grabs my shirt and I feel her trembling. I try comforting her with a nice lullaby and she cuddles more into me. I start calming her down and I let her sleep. I gently put her down and I grab the documents.

I text the guys the address and I tell them to take the van. I slowly leave and I get in my car. I drive to the location and things are in boxes like she said. I park my car and I start getting out. I walk to the front lawn and I start grabbing boxes. I take two and I take them to my car. I open the back door and I put them neatly inside. I go back and I bring two more boxes. I take them to my car and I put them inside. I close my car door and I stand by the boxes. The lights turn on and someone opens the door. Its Minhee.

Minhee: "Suga Oppa! Yeogi waeyo?"

Me: "None of your business."

I see a van come and the door opens. They step out and I tell them to load the boxes into the van. They start taking the boxes into the van and Minhee tries acting all cute. I gulp in disgust and I start helping the guys. She grabs my arm and tries doing aegyo. I push her hand away and I glare at her.

Me: "Never touch me again. If you hurt her I will make sure your life is a living hell."

Shes in shock and we load the things into the van. I close the van door and they get inside. I get in my car and we drive off. We're taking the stuff to our dorm/house.  We unload the boxes inside and we find a guest room. We put her stuff in there and I thank the guys. 

I wonder if she wil accept my offer on letting her be in our dorm. 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N Mini Korean lesson ^o^

싫어- Dont want to

왜 그랬어?(wae gu rett so? )- Why did you do that?

나 싫어해 (Nah Shil Uh Hae?)- Do you hate me?