Taekwoons Plotting

I Shouldn’t Have Met You. But I Did.

[Taekwoons Pov]

I lead her into our dorm and she can't stop crying. Everyone's happy expression goes from happy to worried. They all surround her and I take her to the couch. She sits down and I sit down next to her. She sits on my lap and she starts calming down. I rock her back and forth until I see her slowly falling asleep. 

Me: "Ji Hyun ah. What happened exactly?"

She tiredly looks at me, her eyes full of sadness and pain.

Ji Hyun: "Min Yoongi was kissing another girl."

My eyes widen at her statement and the anger inside me starts boiling up inside. Once I get my hand on the boy he will get a beating like no other. She starts getting teary eyed again and N picks her up from my lap. She is surprised by the sudden movement and she lets out a giggle. N puts her down on a chair at the table and they prepare the food. She exclaims to me, but I only shake my head. I sit next to her, yet she shyly plays with her fingers. I look at all the food and my stomach growls. Kimbap, Tteobokki, Bulgogi, and Kimchi are displayed on the kitchen table. She looks at it in surprise and she blushes a soft pink.

Ji Hyun: "Is it okay if I eat?"

N: "Neh Gwenchana. Eat all that you want."

She nods and she grabs the chopsticks. She starts getting Bulgogi and she also gets Kimchi. I start eating the Kimbap but I can only think about what happened. I can't believe he would kiss another girl! Why would he do that too such a precious girl?! Just thinking about it just gets me angry all over again. I hear a phone ring and I look at her. She looks at her phone and she lets out a shaky sigh. I grab her phone and she nods sadly. I pick up the phone and I excuse myself outside.

Suga: "Ji Hyun ah. I can explain."

Me: "There's nothing to explain Suga. You broke her heart. Now I'm coming after you. You better watch out Min Yoongi."

I hang up before he can answer and I walk back inside. I turn off her phone and I can already see her laughing. It might be a sad laugh but she keeps laughing. My bandmates are making her laugh and thats all I want. I start thinking of ways to hurt that Min Yoongi. I could just go over to there house. I excuse myself and I take her phone with me. I turn on her phone again and I go to my room. I plug in her phone to my computer and I start tracking the call. I find the direction and I print it out. I wear all black and I leave the house. I run to his house and I jump the gate. I run to their front door and I knock on their door. The first person I see is the person I wanted to see! I slam him against the door and I feel the rage build inside me. I raise my fist and I hesitate. I see him closing his eyes and I smirk. I want too but I can't.