Too Close For Comfort

I Shouldn’t Have Met You. But I Did.

[My Pov]

Someone nudges me and I just groan. They keep moving me and I clench my fist. I open my eyes and it's a smiling Hyuk along with Suga. I say a hmm and I just put my head down again and I start to go back to sleep. They keep bugging me and I feel someone pinch my nose. I open one eye and it's Hyuk. I start glaring and I lightly slap his hand away. I feel  a hand grab my feet and they pull off my shoes. They start running and I quickly get up. I run after them.

Me: "Ya! Come back here with my heels!"

I keep following and I pass many students. I apologize many times as I bump into people and I crash into someone. Rock like body that makes me fall on the ground and I land on my . I start making a hissing sound and I slowly stand up. I dust myself off and I bow to apologize. I look up again and the guy is smirking at me. I glare at him and he grabs my chin. I try looking away but he makes me look at him. My eyes widen as I see him leaning in closer. I close me eyes and tears start forming. I only want Suga not this guy! I open my eyes and I slap him hard across his face. He growls a bit in pain and I rub my chin. He grabs both my arms and he pushes me against the lockers. Our bodies and close together and I try to scream. He covers my mouth and everyone is passing by and not saying anything. Suga! Where are you! I want to call out his name. He gets closer to me and I can't move an inch! I look the other way and and I see brown hair!I

Me: "Min Yoongi!!!"

[Sugas Pov]

We thought of it as a friendly way to wake her up and we separate. I run past the class and I stop running.

"Min Yoongi!!"

I look around as I hear her scream my name and I run in the direction. Wait for me! I find her being with a guy that's very close to her body. I get jealous and I feel a surge of strength go through me. I pull the guy off her and I punch him in his face. He falls on the floor and he wipes his bleeding lip. I look at her and she is fear stricken. I hug her and she doesn't respond. I run my fingers though her soft hair and I start singing a soft song. I hear her sniffle and I look in her eyes. She looks so scared. I see it in her eyes. She hugs me with all her strength and she doesn't want to let go. I blush at how close our bodies are but she needs me right now. I won't let her go even if she tells me to. The bell rings and a happy Hyuk appears. His smile fades away and he gets sad.

Hyuk: "Ji Hyun ah? What happened?"

She shakes her head and she stops hugging me. I help her put on her heels and she whispers a thank you. I smile softly at her and she grabs onto my arm. I help her get to third period and everyone stares at us. They start talking about her and I glare at them all. I help her sit in her seat and she puts her head on the desk. I sigh as I look at her and she looks at me innocently. I smile at her and she tried to smile. It just turns into a frown and she hugs herself. I slowly go back and I sit in the seat next to her. I remove my jacket and I put the jacket on her. She holds it with all her strength and I pat her back. No ones looking so I kiss her head. She looks at me shocked and I return to my seat. Hyuk is surprised at what I did and he pays attention to the lesson.

I keep looking back and she is taking notes or drawing in her notebook. I see her drawing a huge heart and I try looking at who's name she's writing. She looks at me and she quickly covers her notebook. I smile sheepishly at her and I turn around disappointed that she has someone that she likes. Class goes on and I can't turn around because I already got in trouble for not paying attention. Whoever that guy is he is so lucky! She's a great girl and all. I really like her for who she is. Class ends which means fourth period is next. I pack my stuff and I wait for her. She is dragging herself out of her seat and I chuckle a bit. I help carry her bag and she holds onto my arm. We walk together and all the girls start whispering.

"Who's that girl?"

"She's not pretty at all."

"Isn't that Choi Ji Hyun?"

"Mwo?! She's back in school?"

"Kevin hasn't seen her yet."

At the name Kevin she holds my arm even more. I feel her trembling and I rub her arm. 

"I saw the way she got beaten up. She deserved it."

"She still has that slash mark on her face. Do you see it?"

"She thinks she's pretty. How disgusting."

I cover her ears and I help her walk to class. I turn to them all and I glare at them.

Me: "At least she is pretty on the inside and out. Not like you all."

They all gasp and we walk into class. I put her stuff down on her desk and she smiles at me. I see sadness in her eyes, but she tries faking it. The teacher still isn't here and I turn my seat around.

Me: "Want to have lunch with us?"

She nods at me and I smile.

Ji Hyun: "Thank you for protecting me Min Yoongi. I owe you one."

I shake my head and I pat her shoulder.

Me: "As long as you are safe thats all I want."

[My Pov]

I feel my heart racing and I don't know this feeling. I open my notebook and I see the big heart I drew. It has his name in it and I start blushing. He almost caught me writing his name! I would've been so embarrased! I smile at how cheesy I am and I look ahead. My eyes widen as I see Kevin in the class. He makes his way over to me and he sits next to me. I close my notebook and I hide it in my bag. He makes me look at him and my breathing catches up. He examines my face and he touches the scar he caused. He smiles at me and I'm terrified. 

Kevin: "You fooled me Ji Hyun. I actually thought you were pretty. Not pretty, but I thought you were y. Now that I know its you. You are just an ugly ."

He starts laughing and everyone starts laughing. I don't think twice but I punch him in his face. He falls off the chair and I grin. He quickly gets up and he roughly grabs my shirt. He lifts me up and I struggle. I look at Suga and he is already standing. I kick Kevin in his stomach and I fall backwards. I wait for impact but arms are holding me. I open my eyes and its Suga. Suga puts me in his chair and he grabs Kevins collar. He gets ready to punch him but I quickly stop him.

Me: "Please stop. He's not worth it."

He hesitates, but he lets him go. Kevin glares at me and I glare back. He leaves class and I collapse on my chair. My breathing speeds up and I feel like I'm choking. I hit my chest above my heart and it hurts. The pain lessens and then I start calming down. I open my bag and I find pills. I grab two and I swallow them. I go outside to drink water and I start feeling the effects of the medication. I sway a bit and I'm able to get inside the class. I sit in my chair and Hyuk looks at me.

Hyuk: "Why do your eyes look weird?"

Me: "I drank my medication for the pain. Duh."

The lesson starts and I find it hard to concentrate every second. I look at the bottle of pills and it says to not drink without food in stomach. I gulp and I look at the side effects. Dizziness, Losing Conscious, and Blurry Vision. That's just great. I try taking notes but I cant. I try reaching for Suga but I collapse on my desk. I try getting up but I feel super dizzy. I start giggling and I can't control it at all. Everyone turns their attention towards me and I keep giggling. 

Me: "I need some fresh air."

I sway back and forth as I walk. I feel the floor shift underneath my feet and I fall on my own feet. I'm in the hallway and everything is in colors. I keep giggling and I see a shadow hover over me. Someone picks me up and takes me somewhere. I blink twice and I see the Nurses Office sign. I sneeze softly and I feel a soft pillow beneath my head.

Me: "Thank you."

I close my eyes and I give in to my sleepiness yet again.

[Strangers POV]

Stranger: "We will meet again Lee Ji Hyun."