I'm Sorry

I Shouldn’t Have Met You. But I Did.

[ Ji Hyun's Pov ]

I don't regret my decision on leaving school. It is for the best and nothing can stop me from being happy, but I can stop myself. The car drive home was silent and I just felt like crying even more. We arrived at the dorms and I went inside first. I go to the bathroom and I turn on the warm water. I plug the drain and I watch as the water slowly rises in the tub. Once the water has risen, I step inside fully clothed. I sit down in the water and I relax my body. I hear the murmuring outside and I roll my eyes. I just let the water calm me down before I start to cry again. My tears start to sting my eyes as I try not to blink them away. I just let them flow out just like the time where I almost died. I look at my scar on my wrist and I start picking at it. I watch as my constant picking makes it start to bleed again. I watch as the water turns red and I lay my head back as I feel myself losing control of my own body. I hear knocking and I don't dare say anything. I feel dizzy and sick. 

Me: "T-taekwoon ah... Save me...''

I faint and my whole body goes under the water.

[ No One's Pov ]

Water was slowly beginning to suffocate her, but she wouldn't wake up. Would this be her peaceful way of leaving the world she was so afraid of? Taekwoon had a say in this.

Taekwoon: "Ji Hyun ah! I need to pee! I promise I won't look."

He stepped inside the bathroom and just as he was about to unbuckle his pants, his eyes widened at the scene. 

Taekwoon: "Ji Hyun!!"

He takes the girl out of the tub and he carries her to the living room. All the Vixx members go to see the commotion and they gasp. Taekwoon starts giving -to-mouth CPR and he doesn't stop. Tears are streaming down his face and he pumps her chest before repeating the mouth-to-mouth. His tears won't stop falling and he breathes out when she starts to cough up the water. She shivers and she opens her eyes.

Ji Hyun: "W-what happened...?"

Taekwoon gives her a big hug and he doesn't let go. He runs his fingers through her wet hair and he doesn't let her go.

Taekwoon: "Pabo! Don't scare me like that ever again!!"

She feels weak and she falls asleep in his arms. 

[ Suga's Pov ]

I watched her leave and I didn't do anything to stop her. I'm sorry Ji Hyun. I really didn't want you to leave, but I let you go. I want you to be happy. I was happy at your side, but I broke your heart. Now I have to suffer the consequences. If you want to come back to me I'll happily accept you with open arms. I love you. I stand up and I walk back to class, only to ignore everyone. I look at my phone and I scroll through the pictures. I only have one picture of her. 

Me: "J-Ji Hyun."

First class ends and I skip my second class. I walk to the roof and I open the door. I remember the first time she told me she liked me under the rain. I sit down and I cry to myself. I can't let you go. I will win you back. I just need help from Bts and Vixx. Ji Hyun ah please wait for me.