Confession

I Shouldn’t Have Met You. But I Did.

 

[Suga’s POV]

I wake up to looking at my alarm clock. I sit up ruffling my hair and I still hear the rain falling. I sigh out and I stand up, walking over to the bathroom. I knock on the door and I step inside. I brush my teeth and I start combining my hair. I step into my room and I get in my uniform. I walk downstairs and I see Ji Hyun sleeping on the couch dressed in a regular T- Shirt and some jeans. She has her backpack on the floor. Her arm is extended and I look at her bandaged arm. I walk closer to it and I reach my hand to touch it. It unwraps and I cover my mouth. The wrap falls on the floor and I look at it. I see a dark spot and I quickly look at her arm. I see a huge slash and I gasp. I walk backwards and I'm in shock. My eyes widen and I look at her. Why does she have that? She starts moving and I quietly hide in the closet. I peek through the blinds and she sits up. She looks at the floor and she gasps. I see her grab the wrap and she covers the mark.

Ji Hyun: "How did you come off? I hope no one came downstairs."

Too late Ji Hyun. I saw it and I'm not sure what to do. My feelings can't be changing right? They can't be! I love her and I won't let something come in between that love. She walks up to the front door and she grabs an umbrella. She wears her sneakers and she walks out. She leaves and I hear the door close. I step out of the closet and I feel my heart racing. I grab the car keys and I rush outside. I enter my car and I start the engine. I slowly drive off and I'm close to her. She looks behind and she waves at me. That smile on her face melts my heart. I open the car door and I tell her to get in. She hesitates but she puts the umbrella down and she enters my car. She closes the door and I turn on the heater. I drive off to school and she starts playing with her hair. I want to ask her what that is again to see if she answers my question.

I turn the corner and I park. I forgot my umbrella at home and I sigh. She looks at me and points to the umbrella. I nod and she gets outside. She opens the umbrella and she closes the door behind her. She walks to my side and I open the door. I step outside and she covers me. I close the door and I hold the umbrella. We both walk inside the school and she looks around worriedly. Once we are covered I put down the umbrella and we walk to our locker. I open the locker and I put in the things I don't need. She shyly puts some of her books in and I smile softly. We walk to class and she sits in her seat, while I sit down next to her. We start talking about what we would want to eat during lunch and more kids enter class. They all glare at her and she looks down at her desk sadly. She starts tracing her arm and I glare at the people staring at her.

  I feel like holding her in my arms and never letting her go. I want to kiss you again Ji Hyun. I blush and she pokes my cheeks. I look at her and she blinks cutely. I chuckle and I hold her hand with softness. She turns pink and she looks away. The bell rings for class and I return to my seat. I close my eyes while the lesson starts and I fall asleep.

[My POV]

I’m trying to play out how my confession is going to come out. I try writing it down but none of them work at all. I sigh and I see Min Yoongi’s body on the desk and I giggle. He is so cute! My confidence is building up and I take out my eyeliner. I sneakily put it on and I am not caught. I fix my hair into a cute braid and I’m getting nervous. The bell rings for second period and I poke him. He slowly wakes up and I smile at him. His eyes widen and he turns a shade of pink. I giggle and I tell him we have to go. He nods and he yawns. He starts rubbing his eyes slowly and I find that to be very adorable. We walk to class and I feel the stares that I’m getting.

“No one would want that .”

“That’s why her parents left her.”

“The poor baby. Ha! That is really funny.”

I tighten my fists and I feel my tears ready to spill. Someone stops me by standing in front of me and I have a feeling I know who it is. I don’t want to look, but I do anyways. Kevin.

Kevin: “You left something on your desk~”

He shows me the paper where I wrote my ways on how to confess to Min Yoongi. My eyes widen and I try getting the paper back. He puts it up and my heart starts beating like crazy. Please don’t ruin this for me Kevin. You have ruined my life already please stop!

[Kevin’s POV]

One of my friends gave me this crumpled up paper and he told me I had to read it. I open it and I know who's handwriting this is. Its Ji Hyun’s writing. A huge grin appears on my face and I see her across the hallway. I walk quickly and I stop in front of her. She hesitates to look at me but she eventually does.

Me: “You left something on your desk~”

I show her the paper and her eyes widen. She tries reaching for it and I start laughing. I hold it up even higher and she tries jumping to get it. I look around and Min Yoongi is nowhere to be seen. I look into her eyes and I see tears falling. I should be feeling happy, but why am I feeling guilty? I slowly give her back her paper and she snatches it from my hand. She hugs the paper to her body and she runs off to class. I look at her running and I feel my heart skip a beat. Why am I feeling this way all of a sudden?

[My POV]

I'm so happy I got my paper back! I shove it into my backpack and I sneakily listen to my music. I try imagining on how I'm going to actually confess and I sigh. I look around boredly and I hum softly to the song. I look at the door and I see black hair. Its Lee Seol. What is he doing here?

Seol: "Annyeonghaseyo. I'm the new student and I'll be transferring to this class. Please take care of me."

All the girls start to giggle and the teacher tells him to sit on my left. He smiles happily and he sits where he is told to sit. Images of me cutting myself and seeing his scar makes me cover my mouth. I make vomiting sounds and I get excused to the bathroom. I run out of the room and into the girls bathroom. I make it in time into a stall and I start vomiting. I hold my hair back and I keep vomiting. I finish after a couple of minutes and I flush the toilet. I walk out the stall and I rinse out my mouth. I feel dizzy and I hold onto the wall. Why am I feeling this way? I slowly walk back to class and I bow at the teacher. I walk back to my seat and I barely sit down. I breathe out and I see that my wrap is missing. I gulp and I look on the floor. Its not here. I start panicking but I can't go back to look! I shake in my seat and the bell rings for nutrition. I quickly grab my things and I pull my sleeve down. I run out and I run to the roof. The rain is still falling and I stand under the rain. I breathe out and all I want to do is scream. I scream out my lungs and it echoes throughout the school. The roof door opens and I turn around to see Lee Seol. I take a step back and he closes the door. He walks closer to me and he grabs my wrist. I flinch in pain and he rolls up the sleeve.

Seol: "You have to be kidding me.'

He traces the long slash and he looks into my eyes. I frown and I pull my wrist away.

Me: "Go away. Seol ah I already told you I like someone."

Seol: "Is that person Min Yoongi?"

My eyes widen and I slowly nod. He smiles and he looks at the door. The door opens and I look at Suga. I stumble backwards and Seol catches me. What do I do now?!

Me: "S-suga!"

Suga: "Want to tell me something?"

He walks over to me and we are inches apart. I gulp and I start losing my wording.

Me: "S-suga I-i r-really l-like y-you."

He smiles and he cups my cheeks with his hands. He leans in and I close my eyes. Our lips touch and I feel my face burning up. I melt into the kiss and I wrap my arms around his neck. He brings my body closer to his and I keep kissing him. We both stop to breathe and I look away embarrased. I look back into his eyes and I have to tell him properly.

Me: "Suga. I fell in love with you. You healed my broken heart and now you have to keep the key to my heart safe. I trust in you to do that."

He nods and he holds my hand. He entwines our fingers and I feel safe in his hold. I turn pink and we walk back inside. We are dripping wet and I chuckle at how dumb I am. My eyes widen as I see the rest of Bts and they look at our hands together. Jin is smiling and he has a lot of towels in his arms. I giggle and I'm wondering why he has that many towels.

Jin: "Aigoo. My two little babies are grown up! Jeongguk you better not grow up fast! I will punish you!"

 

Jeongguk: "What do you mean Hyung?"

We all laugh at how cute he looks and they help us dry off. Jin stops drying me off when he looks at my exposed arm. My eyes widen and I don't know what to do. He drops the towel and he looks at me with sadness and fright. I try explaining and he steps back. I stay quiet and my hair covers my eyes. Suga hugs me and he whispers in my ear; "Give him time." I start to cry slowly and he holds me with such care and love. I calm down and I stop crying. I don't want the rest of Bts to see so I hide my exposed arm. I don't want them to ignore me because of my recent incident. I've lost family already and I don't want to lose them too.