Memories

I Shouldn’t Have Met You. But I Did.

[My Pov]

I wake up and I notice Suga isn't here. I sit up and my eyes wander around the room. Its still dark and I stand up to turn on the lights. My eyesight readjusts and I look around. I was alone. Like I was three years ago when it was my birthday as well.

Flashback

A 14 year old Ji Hyun was crying her eyes out in the darkness of her room. No one was in the house and for sure they would probably find her laying on the floor already cold and dead. She had a tiny blade in her right hand and she had just made a deep cut on her left arm. The blood started dripping from her arm and all she could do was stare at her bleeding arm. She kept cutting until her arm was a bloody mess. She knew no one would come and save her. Unless she was wrong. Someone started pounding on her room door and she knew exactly who it was. He was shouting at her to open the door and with every second she felt weaker. She started closing her eyes and she felt tired for once since it started. A 17 year old Jung Taekwoon was trying to open her door.

Taekwoon: "Ji Hyun ah! Don't you dare do anything else to yourself arrasso?! I'm coming to save you!"

She flinched everytime he pounded on the door. She brought the blade to her neck and she pressured one part of the blade. The door kicked open and someone grabbed her hand roughly. Jung Taekwoon threw the blade across the room and he held her in his arms. She felt something wet hit her head and she looks up to see him crying.

Taekwoon: "Tell me why you did this! Huh?!"

He tore a blanket and he wrapped up her wound and he knotted it to keep it in place.

Me: "No one would care if I died Oppa. They would be happy they wouldn't have to deal with  brat like me anymore. They can be happy from now on Oppa."

Taekwoon: "Did you ever think about me while you were doing this?! What the consequences would have been if I lost you! I care for you Ji Hyun and if you died and I couldn't save you I would've blamed myself! Never do this ever again. Arasso!"

She cuddles even more in the hug and she nods. She just promised him probably the worst lie ever.

End Of Flashback

I blink twice at those memories and I look at my left arm. The marks that she inflicted are still visible to this day after three years. I turn the lights off again and I walk over to my bed. I sit down and I bring my knees up to my chest. I hug my knees and I bury my face in my knees. I want to call Leo and tell him all about what happened today. He's probably really tired so I wont bother him. I just look at the darkness and I wish Suga returns quickly. Please Suga. Save me from myself.

[Suga's POV]

I relook over the papers and I see her birth certificate. Todays her birthday! She never told me! Ottoeoke! I run downstairs and everyones surprised. 

Me: "Birth-day i-is t-today!"

I crash onto the couch and everyone is confused. I point to the certificate and everyone is surprised. 

Jeongguk: "Noona's birthday! The days over Hyung!"

I sit up and I put my hands together. We need to give her presesnts! I tell them to get wrapping paper and a box. I go upstairs to our dressing room and I look inside. Hoseok tags along and we decide to give her things from us.

Hoseok: "Hyung. Do we give her these?"

He points to a mask that he wears and I shrug.

Me: "If you want to. Keep in mind she will keep it."

He nods and he carries it. We only have boy clothes and I flick my own forehead. I look in the corner of the room and I look at the shoes. Noonas always leave their unwanted shoes anywhere. I call one of my Noonas and they let me give it to her. I happily grab a pair of heels and they look brand new. I go downstairs and we lay out what we are giving to her. A mask, shoes, make up, and money. I add in a hundred dollars for her and I smile. We wrap the items and we decide to give it to her tomorrow.

I call her and I'm happy her phone is still connected for today.

Her: "Hello? Suga?"

Me: "Ji Hyun ah. Why didn't you tell me it was your birthday today?"

She froze on the other end until she quietly whispered.

Her: "I forgot."

Me: "Really? How can you forget?"

Her: "I have bad memories with birthdays so I tend to want to forget."

Me: "We are going to visit you tomorrow. Okay?"

Her: "Okay Oppa. Until tomorrow!"

We hang up and I smile at myself. I touch my beating heart. This heart only beats for you Choi Ji Hyun. Wait for me.