Blurred Vision

I Shouldn’t Have Met You. But I Did.

{{ Taekwoon's Pov }}

  To me it seemed like my duty to protect my dearest cousin. I didn't know what overcame me, but seeing Yoongi in that position made me react before I could properly think beforehand. I told Ji Hyun to stay here I had hidden her in, the look of pure fear was easily visible in her eyes. I hated to see these eyes. She only got like this when she nearly killed herself and the night her parents hit her. It is still a vivid image in my head that likes to repeat multiple times when I am afraid of doing something wrong. I want he to stay in my life so I will do anything in my power to keep her alive and happy. Even if it means I have to get hurt in the process which I'm willing to take the risk for it. In order to keep my cousin happy. She is my first priority. The quietness of the night surrounded me and almost blinded me as well, but the outline of the moon on their bodies made me able to see them. 

   My heart was pounding at this point since the rush of my adrenaline was pumping throughout my whole body. As the stuggle for the gun was still ongoing I took the chance to get in much closer but seems like I was the slow runner this time around. Min Yoongi was on the floor while Kevin was aiming his gun towards Yoongi's chest. I jumped in at the last second and a loud BANG! could be heard echoing around the facility of the abandoned warehouse. My heart was pounding as it took seconds to process, the bullet had entered my body. Falling down onto the cold floor, my eyesight was starting to blur. The loudest scream I heard echoed and it made me think of my dearest cousin. I had to do this for her. She was all I wanted to have in my life. A true sister. My own little sister that has always been there for me. Now I'm going to repay that deed. Ji Hyun deserves to be happy for once. First time I ever saw her besides being with me was with Yoongi. Something changed with the way she saw the world. That beauty of what a cold world can bring. My body felt heavy as the crimson of my blood started to pool underneath me, my pale thin fingers touched the sticky substance. The red tainted my fingers and with a small heave I felt my body move, until I was laying on my back. Those eyes.. I felt tears streaming down onto my face. They weren't mine. My chest started to become tight, the air was starting to get thinner as I couldn't breathe. The pain was overwhelming my own sense and I could barely hear Ji Hyuns pleas for me to keep my eyes open. It was impossible as my eyes finally closed as I accepted the nights embrace. 

Ji Hyun: "Taekwoon oppa!!!! Noo!!!"

{{ Min Yoongi Pov }}

Everything was beginning to become a massive blur for me. Nothing was going to come out exactly the wanted I was planning for it but I had to think quick on my feet. The trigger could be pulled any second and one of us could be hurt in the process. That is what I wanted to avoid but at this point I tried to stay on my feet, which ended in nothing but a failure. One moment im on my feet the next i'm on the floor staring up at the gun with pure fear.

Kevin: " Why did she have to choose you?"

I didn't know what to say but the second the trigger pulled I closed my eyes waiting for the impact that never came. Hearing a loud scream I looked at the body that was in front of me and my eyes widened.

Me: "Taekwoon.."

My eyes looked up at Kevin as he dropped the gun, his hands shaking terribly. I kicked the gun away and Kevin stared in complete shock.

Kevin: "I-i didn't mean to shoot him!!"

Kevin sped out of the warehouse but Ji Hyun was already trying to keep Taekwoon awake. Her petite hands were on the wound and the red overpowered her pale skin. She kept sobbing and I pull out my phone, calling the ambulance.

Me: "P-please hurry!! Someones been shot and hes losing a lot of blood!!"

I hung up but I ripped the fabric of Taekwoons shirt to try and see the bullet hole wound on him. I take a closer look and it made a clear shot passing his sixth rib. With this amount of blood lost it could've ruptured an artery.I remove her hands and I place my hands over the wound applying pressure. It was too much blood, I had to keep applying pressure but the sounds of earing sirens started to be heard nearing.

The medics pushed the stretcher towards us and I was taken to the side as they strapped Taekwoon on. They started to apply the same pressure and Ji Hyun followed quickly. The ambulance drove off and I followed in Taekwoons car, I sped after the ambulance as the sirens rang througout the lonely streets. Please do not die on her...