Date?

I Shouldn’t Have Met You. But I Did.

[My Pov]

I was outside in the fresh air whistling to myself and I was staring up at the stars. I sat down on the grass and my senses were hightened. I jumped when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I look behind me and It's Suga with a huge smile on his face. 

Suga: "Can I sit with you?"

I nod slowly and I scoot over so he can sit down. He sits down and he looks at the stars.

Me: "They're pretty huh?"

I look at him and he nods. I bring my knees up to my chest and my arms wrap around my knees. I feel like the atmosphere is very awkward but I hope I'm just the one feeling this way. He looks at me and we both make eye contact. I want to look away, but I feel myself not wanting to look away from his stare.

Suga: "Want to go on a date?"

My eyes widen. Did he just say date? I look at him in disbelief. With me? I'm probably the last person anyone would want to go on a date with me.

Suga: "I'll just take you out for a walk around the streets and we will grab a smoothie or something."

Should I accept? I wish Taekwoon Oppa was here. He would tell me what I want to hear. I think about it and I nod. He smiles and he stands up. He extends his hand towards me and he helps me stand up. I feel myself turn pink and I thank nature that its nighttime. We go inside and I'm wondering what to wear. I go upstairs and into my room. I lock the door and I look inside my closet.

I have ugly clothes and I sigh. I look in my bag and I see the clothes Suga bought me. I giggle and I decide to wear them. I take off my shorts and I put on the pants. They fit me perfectly and I smile. I take off my shirt and I put the shirt he gave me on. I fix my hair into a braid and I decide to put eyeliner on. I remember how Minhee put it on and I try it. It comes out okay and I smile at myself. I actually look pretty! I wear the heels he gave me and I check myself one more time. I step out of my room and I walk downstairs. All eyes get glued on me and I can't help myself but blush. Suga has his mouth open and Jin makes him close his mouth.

Suga: "You look beautiful."

I turn a deep red and Jin gives me a hug. I calm down and he stops hugging me. He pinches my cheeks and it hurts. I flinch and he stops.

[Suga's POV]

The moment I see her walk down the stairs my mouth hangs open. My heart starts beating rapidly and I dont know what to think anymore. Jin Hyung closes my mouth and I'm barely able to speak until I blurt out.

Me: "You look beautiful."

She turns a deep red and I look away blushing. Jin walks over to her and hugs her. How I want to be the one to hug her. Jin starts pinching her cheeks and I'm getting jealous. I hold her hand and I lead her outside.

Jin: "Bring her back before midnight! Or I'll haunt you two down!"

Me: "Ne Hyung!"

I help her inside my car and I close the door for her. I step inside to the drivers side and I start the engine. She looks at her phone and I know what I'm going to do first. I drive to a Verizon store and I step out of my car. I help her out and I tell her to walk in. I follow behind her and we both bow to a store clerk.

Store clerk: "May I help you with anything sir?"

Me: "I would like to reconnect this phone and I would like to get a new number for her."

I grab her phone and I hand it to him. She tries to protest and I tell her it's okay.

Store clerk: "Okay. Just wait a couple of minutes."

I look at her and she is looking at all the phones in awe. The store clerk calls me and I walk over to him.

Store clerk: "This phone is now reconnected and she has a new number. The total will be two hundred dollars."

I look at her smiling face and I know its worth it. I pay with a credit card and I get the phone back. I bow and I tell her its time to go. We leave the store and I hand her phone back. She thanks me and I smile. I help her inside the car and I close the door. I step into the driver side and I close my door. I start the engine and I see her happily hugging my phone.

[My POV]

I have my phone back! Yay! I hug my phone to my dear life and I keep thanking him. We arrive at this parking lot and I'm confused. I get out of the car and I close the door. He leads me through a pathway and I'm in awe at how pretty everything looks. We keep walking until I see street lights. I look at all the bright street lights and I'm feeling happy. I feel like I can truly be myself for once. He leads me to a store and I step inside first. I look at all the smoothie choices and I don't even know which one tastes good. I look at the menu and I'm stuck. I pout and I look at Suga who is already ordering. I step next to him and the nice lady looks at us.

Her: "Aigoo such a cute couple."

I blush and I smile a little.

Suga: "W-what would you like Ji Hyun ah?"

Me: "I never had one before so I'm not sure."

I scratch my head and I look at the menu again.

Me: "Jogiyo. Which one is your best seller?"

Her: "The strawberry banana smoothie is the most sold miss. Would you like that one?"

I nod slowly and I give a friendly smile to her. Suga pays and we get handed our smoothies. I find us some seats and Suga sits across from me. I take my first sip of the smoothie and my tastebuds go crazy. I look at Suga and he's already looking at me. I smile and I put thumbs up. 

Me: "This is really good! I love this! Thank you Suga!"

Suga: "Anything for you Ji Hyun."

I blush and all these emotions start moving in me. Am I liking Suga? Is it possible for me to fall in love? I look into his eyes and I smile. 

The night goes on and we are having a good time. He brings me to laugh and I never felt this way in my life for over seventeen years. He has been the one to actually make me smile and have fun. I also thank Taekwoon Oppa for keeping me alive. Me and Suga take funny pictures and I start getting tired. I tell him and we leave home. I'm ready to step inside, but Suga stops me.

Suga: " I had a really great time Ji Hyun ah. I love being with you."

I smile softly and I hug him.

Me: "Thank you Suga."

He looks down at me and the next thing I know is that he is holding my cheeks with his hands. He leans forward until our lips touch and my eyes widen. His soft lips are on mine! I close my eyes and I slowly kiss him back. Why is he doing this? I stop and he looks at me. We both look away and someone opens the door. I take my chance to run inside and I take off my shoes.

I run upstairs and I quickly enter my room. I close the door behind me and I slid down the door. I touch my lips and I turn a deep red. My first kiss! Otteoke! I liked it too. What am I going to do now?! I can't face him anymore. I take off my clothes and I wear my comfortable clothes. I remove my makeup and I grab my toothbrush. I find the bathroom and I lock the door. I start brushing my teeth and I remember all the things that occured today. I look at myself in the mirror and I am pink. I rinse my mouth and I walk back to my room. I jump on my bed and I hug the pillow. I let sleep take over and I cover myself with a blanket. Wonder what will happen tomorrow.