Makeover

I Shouldn’t Have Met You. But I Did.

[ Suga's Pov ]

I can't keep my mind off of her. I just can't! I need Ji Hyun back in my life. She means everything to me. When Tiffany kissed me it felt right. Aish! Stupid Min Yoongi! You were with Ji Hyun not her! I hate myself for hurting her like that. I tell Bts on the idea that I made and some disagree with me.

Jin: "She isn't a toy that can be played with Min Yoongi. She's a human being!"

Hoseok: "You really are an idiot."

Jimin: "I don't think she will forgive you."

Some agreed.

Rap: "Okay. I'm in."

V: "We will help you~!"

Jungkook: "I'm hoping this works. I want Noona back!"

I smile at them and I hug them. This is awesome! Ji Hyun wait for me~

[ Ji Hyuns Pov ]

We all ate happily and I was actually laughing at their jokes. The food was amazing and I helped N clean up the dishes. I went to Taekwoon's room and I got changed. I stepped out and I look at everyone as they stare at me.

Me: "O-oh?"

Ken: "We are taking you shopping first~!"

Me: "A-ani! I can't accept. You're wasting money on someone who shouldn't be even here."

I trailed off at the last part and I'm surprised when they all hug me. I smile into their hug and I just accept it. 

N: "You deserve everything."

I blush softly and he ruffles my hair. I look over and Taekwoon isn't here. They drag me out and I get into the car. I sit in between Ravi and N. We start making jokes about Ken and time passes by quickly. We arrive at the mall and we all step out happily. I enter the first shop and I see all these beautiful dresses. I go to a black one and I go to try it on.

*Ten Minutes later*

I step back out and all their jaws drop. I look down as I blush softly.

Me: "How do I l-look?"

Hyuk: "You look beautiful!"

Ravi: "Girl you got a hot body~!"

I blush even worse and I look up. 

Me: "Thank you! So I'll buy it?"

Ken: "No! I will pay for it~!"

I nod and I go to change back, but Hongbin grabs my wrist.

Hongbin: "No. Wear it~!"

I giggle and I go to get my clothes. I walk to the register and Ken pays for it. I get a bag and I put my regular clotes in there. I look around for N and he comes up with black heels.

My eyes widen and I smile.

Me: "O-oppa!"

N: "You wear these now~!"

He takes off my shoes and socks. He puts the heels on my feet and I smile. I bow in thanks and we leave. All the attention goes to me and I blush deeply. Am I that pretty?