Jealous Again

I Shouldn’t Have Met You. But I Did.

[Sugas Pov]



I keep replaying her confession and I smile to myself. I have the prettiest girl in my arms and I'm holding her hand. My heart is beating like crazy and I glance a look at her. She has her head up high and her cheeks are still pink. I squeeze her hand and she looks at me. She gives me a smile that makes my love grow even stronger. I hear all the girls gasping and I look at them. They start throwing daggers with their eyes at my girlfriend. I glare at them and they are shocked. They start talking crap about her and I plug my earphones into her ears. She's caught off guard but I play a song we made We are Bulletproof. I don't want her hearing all the hate. I'll protect her from all of that. She's my angel and this knight will fight to the death to protect his angel. We make it to the library and I open the door for her. She steps inside and I find us some seats. I pull the chair out for her and she sits down. She slowly give me back my earphones and music and she smiles. 

Me: "Aigoo~ So cute."

She turns pink and she looks at the floor. We start talking after a while and I bluntly ask her why she had that gash on her arm. After a couple of minutes she finally speaks up. She looks into my eyes and I see sadness behind her eyes.

Ji Hyun: " I did it out of loneliness."

I reach over and I touch her cheek. She suddenly flinches at my touch but then she relaxes.

Me: "You'll never be alone ever again okay? I'm here for you my angel."

I feel myself blush and I slowly pull away. I secretly pull out a sandwhich that I grabbed from the cafeteria for her and I give it to her. Her eyes sparkle and she gives me a soft thank you. I smile and she starts to slowly eat the sandwich. A small smile comes across her face and she keeps eating secretly. I look around while she eats and no one is around. She finishes her sandwich and I offer her my water. She happily accepts and she slowly starts to drink the water. The bell rings and we pack our stuff. I lead her outside, the fear is unmistakeable on her face. I gently hold her hand and I squeeze her hand gently. She looks at me and she breathes out trying to calm herself. We make it to class and her pale features are scaring me a bit. I help her sit down and I kiss her lips softly. She's caught off guard but she slowly returns the kiss. I stop kissing her and I look into her eyes. Color returns to her cheeks and she turns pink again. I chuckle and I kiss her forehead. I sit back in my seat and I start wondering why she felt lonely. Was it because of that "family"? I guess it is. I'll always stay by her side and I'll never leave her alone. I remember something that happened when I was little but I don't think it was her.

~Flashback~

A five year old Min Yoongi was at the park with his mother playing on the slide when the cries of a girl could be heard throughout the park. Min Yoongi stopped playing and looked around for his mother who had suddenly gone missing.

Min Yoongi: "Eomma? Where did you go?"

He was walking around when he saw his mother hugging the body of a crying girl who's parents left her alone. He sat down on the bench and observed the small girl. She eventually stopped crying and his mother stopped hugging the girl. He watched her run off and he thought that would be the end to him seeing her, but he was wrong. He saw her return and she hugged a lady.

Lady: "omo! Ji Hyun ah! Where's your mother?"

Girl: "J-jib eh."

Lady: "Taekwoon ah!"

He observed as the three people leave with the girl.

~Flashback end~

My eyes widen as I remember. The girl im in love with I've seen her before! I get snapped out of my thoughts and I look to the front with the teacher staring at everyone.

Teacher: "Today we are having a new student. Please come in."

A boy with golden brown hair enters and all the girls scream in excitement. He gives everyonw a shy smile and it makes me wonder if Ji Hyun is doing the exact same thing as the girls are. I turn around to look and to my relief her eyes are glued to her notebook. I sigh out in relief and she looks up at me in confusion. I wink at her and she flushes pink again. My baby is so cute~ I turn back around to see the boy finally introducing himself to the whole class.

Boy: "Hello everyone. My name is Xi Lu Han. Please take care of me."

He bows and all the girls push the guys out of their seats. I see hope in the girls eyes as they pat the open space next to them while the guys are groaning in pain.

Teacher: "You guys! He won't sit with you guys! Xi Lu Han please sit next to Lee Ji Hyun."

She raises her hand and he looks over to my girl. His eyes sparkle and I start getting angry. Those eyes are looking at my Ji Hyun in a way that I don't like. I glare at him, but he pays no attention to me at all. He sits next to her and he starts talking to her. She shyly responds and I feel my blood starting to boil. I look away and I keep hearing their conversation. I peek to look as he asks her about his classes. She looks over his schedule and she nods her head. She tells him they have four classes together and I'm shocked. Thats not fair! He's getting really close to her and I feel like hitting him. You better watch out Xi Lu Han. You just made it into my list of rivals. You won't take my Ji Hyun's heart away from me.