Visiting Taekwoon

I Shouldn’t Have Met You. But I Did.

 

[My Pov]

I stare at his shirt that is right in front of my eyes. I’m hugging him and my heart starts beating rapidly. What if he feels it too? I start to blush then the bell rings and I jump a bit out of fright. I look at him and he releases me. He extends his hand towards me and I grab his hand in response. He leads me to class and Rap Monster follows behind. I release his hand as were in the hallway and I look at the ground. I feel someone lightly push me and I look up. Its Suga and Rap Monster! They have this huge smile on their faces and I smile a bit. We hurry off to gym and I almost trip on my own feet. I catch myself and I steady myself. I sigh in relief as we make it in time for role call. I say my name and the teacher looks at me. He signals me to speak with him and I’m confused. I look at Rap Monster and he nods his head. I walk up to the teacher and he looks down at me.

Gym Teacher: “You need to remake all your missed runs and all the physical activities by the end of this period.”

Me: “What activities?”

Gym: “For one I want you to do seven laps under fifteen minutes. As for the activity that’s just playing whatever you want. We did ten laps last week. Therefore, you could get them done faster. Tomorrow you will run just four. Arasso?”

Six laps under fifteen minutes! I’m not a runner! What am I going to do?

Me: “Can I listen to my music while I get timed?”

He nods his head and he sends me off. I drag myself to the benches and I pout while I look at Rap Monster. His brow goes up and then I sigh.

Me: “I have to run six laps under fifteen minutes. I at running.”

I stand up to get dressed and I remember that I can’t trust the girls in the locker room. Before they pile into the locker room I sprint to get dressed. I take off my shirt and I put on my gym shirt. I pull off my heels and I take off my pants. I wear the shorts and I pull out my phone with the headphones.

 I put my clothes in my backpack and I put on my running shoes. I carry my backpack and I ask the teacher to put it in his office. I tie my hair up into a ponytail and I put my earphones into my ears. I look through my music and I put on Big Bang’s Fantastic Baby. I hear the whistle get blown and I start running. I’m halfway through the track and I feel my legs burning. I ignore the feeling and I keep running. I get my first tally on my hand and I force myself to run.

-Fifth lap-

I give up! I look at my timer and its almost time for me to be done. My legs by now are burning and I can’t run anymore. I pant a bit and I push myself to get the last lap. I run as fast as I can and I actually make it in time. I get my sixth tally and I fall on the ground panting. I try wiping off the sweat that is dripping from my face and I look at myself in the screen off my phone. My makeup has run down my face and it seems like I’ve cried. I gasp and I sit up. I run to a water fountain and I splash water on my face. I wipe my face with my shirt and I look at my screen again. Some of the makeup is gone and I return to the gym.

I don’t feel like doing anything else and I sit on the bench. I look at my makeup covered shirt and I fold it up so it won’t show as much. It reaches up to the top of my belly button and I shrug. I fan myself and the guys whistle me at. I roll my eyes and I stand up. I walk over to Rap Monster and Suga. They were playing volleyball with other people and I wave at them.

Suga: “Oh! You’re done running?”

I nod my head and I ask them if I can join. They all agree and I join teams with Hyuk. We start the game and the girls on Rap Monsters side are scared of the ball and I start laughing. The ball is passed to me and I hit it over. The girls all scream and I roll my eyes. I hear someone yelling my name and I turn around.

Suga; “Ji Hyun ah! Watch out!”

I look to where he’s looking and I instantly cover my face. The ball hits my hands and the force pushes me back. My hands shake in pain and I lower my hands. I look at them and its red. I look up and I see a guy smirking. Its one of Kevin’s group members. I run to the bathroom and I put my hands under cold water. I sigh in relief as my burning hands are under water. The pain subsides and I stop the water. I walk out and I ask the teacher for my stuff and he nods. He opens the office door and I grab my stuff. I enter the bathroom and I lock the door behind me. I start taking off my shirt and shorts. I put on my pants, and shirt. I fix my pants then I put on my heels. I look at myself in the mirror and I’m glad I brought lotion. I started taking off the remaining makeup with the lotion. I wash my face and then I feel refreshed. I put my dirty shirt in my backpack along with my gym shorts. I unlock the door and I grab my running shoes. I go to the locker room and I put my running shoes in the locker assigned to me. 

I leave the locker room and I sit on the bench. I wait for the guys and I look at the time. Just one more class Ji Hyun then you can visit your cousin. The bell rings and I decide to walk to my last class. I sit in my seat and I look at all the microscopes. Science class is the least favorable class. However, it’s the only class I actually stay awake in. A miracle right?

-Five Minutes pass-

Class begins and I take great notes. I laugh at the cheesy joke the teacher just made and everyone is staring at me like if I was crazy. I ignore them and I return to my notes. We start dissecting a frog and girls excuse themselves to go to the bathroom. They because they do not know what they are missing out on! I open up the frog and I pull out its organs. I look at my book and it points out what each organs look like. I put them in the proper container that says the name and I call the teacher over. I put down the materials and I remove my gloves. I receive a pat on my back as congratulation.

 

-School Hours end-

[My Pov]

I rush to my new locker and I input the pass lock number. I put my books in there and I close the locker. I run out of school and I text Suga on where I’m going. I wave for a taxi and a taxi stops for me. I step inside and I ask him to take me to the address that I show him on my phone. He nods and he starts the engine. I close my eyes and I listen to my music.

-Ten Minutes later-

I open my eyes as I feel the taxi pull to a complete stop. I pay my taxi fare and I thank the driver. I step outside and I close the taxi door behind me. I walk up the stairs into the building and I text Leo that I’m downstairs. I wait a couple of minutes then a man wearing all black appears. I instantly recognize Taekwoon and I run to him. I jump in his arms and he spins me around. He kisses my forehead and I giggle. He leads me to the part where they live and he opens the door for me. He lets me go in first and I take off my heels. I leave them at the front and I walk around. He leads me to the living room and I sit down on the couch. I stretch out my feet and he plops himself next to me. I put my feet on his lap and he holds onto my legs.

Me: “Oppa. I’m tired.”

Taekwoon: “Wae?”

Me: “I ran six laps in fifteen minutes. I’m tired.”

He chuckles and I pout. I hear rustling noises somewhere and I look around. I look at Leo and he has this annoyed face on him. N comes out and I wave at him. He gives me a big smile and he looks at Taekwoon.

N: “We heard him chuckle. Why does he only act like that when you are around Ji Hyun?”

He knows what I’ve been through that’s why.

I shrug and he pouts.

N: “You are just like him! As a girl though!”

Me: “That is not true! My Taekwoon Oppa is the sweetest guy alive! You are just jealous that he is really awesome!”

I chuckle and then Ravi comes out. After Ravi comes Ken then Hongbin. I wave at all of them and then I feel Taekwoon moving his hands. I look at him and he is massaging my sore legs. I smile at him and I kiss his cheek.

Me: “Gomawo!”

He gives me a smile and he stops when he notices the other members staring at him. I sigh and my legs feel better after a while. Me and Ravi start playing random games and I keep losing. The fun and games continue and then we have a sing off. I don't volunteer because I have no talents in singing. Last time I tried singing in Karoake Taekwoon was laughing so much. Time flies past and I ask Leo where the bathroom is. He leads me to the bathroom and I step inside. I lock the door and I turn on the light. I face myself in the mirror and I don't feel well. I look at the sink and there is this razor. I stare at in horror but I grab it anyway. Images of three years ago happen all over again then I see Lee Seols wrists and arms. I shake but all this shame and loneliness gets to me. I roll up my sleeve and I press the blade on my bare skin. I don't move it but I stare at it. Is this truely worth it?