By Her Side

I Shouldn’t Have Met You. But I Did.
-Hours pass-
 
I'm now inside again since I was forced out of the garden into my room. I put my music on loud and I sing along to Big Bang's Haru Haru. I cried watching the video it was so sad. I hear a knock on my door and I turn off the music. My eyes widen and I'm in shock.
 
Me: "Eomma?"
 
[Sugas Pov]
 
I text her and I say that I am sorry. She forgives me and I'm grateful that she did forgive me. I get ready for school and I try fixing my messy hair. I remember giving her a kiss and I feel my cheeks go warm. My hair doesn't listen to me and I mess up my hair even more.
 
Me: "Aish!!! Jinjja?!"
 
I leave the room and I instantly go to the kitchen. I grab a plate and I start serving myself some food. The rest of BTS are playing around while I'm eating. I look at the clock and I finish my food quietly. I leave the house without the members and I slightly shiver. I make my way to school early and I head to my locker. I get everything that I need and I start walking to class. I see a messed up locker and I look at it closely. 
 
"Go kill yourself you lonely b****!"
 
"Hope Kevin finished what he started!"
 
"Choi Ji Hyun stop acting innocent you !"
 
"No one would care if you killed yourself!"
 
I start getting angry. I feel the blood in my veins start to boil and I'm ready to hit someone. I have never felt this way before in my life. I read one that made me explode.
 
"You are just a burden to our Oppas! Stay away from them before we show you real hell!"
 
I scream out in anger and I punch her locker. I start trying to claw out the letters. I have to stop! I feel tears falling and I'm heartbroken at what they wrote to my Ji Hyun. I hit it again and the locker door slightly opens. I hit it one more time and it opens completely. She barely has any books and I grab them. She will share a locker with me. I go back to my locker and I put her stuff neatly in my locker. I close it and I walk to class.
I sit in her seat and I put my forehead on her desk. It's so cool and nice. I start to cool down as I think about her. I want to help her but she's barely opening up. Why won't she trust BTS? In me? Did something happen? How can I keep her safe from everyone in school? I sigh as I don't have an answer. I go to my seat and I sit. I look at my phone and I smile. I have her as My Ji Hyun. I blush and I hear the bell ring. I hear the screams and I look.
 
Girl: "Oppa! Over here!"
 
I wave but I give a fake smile. I look away and I can't wait until I see her again! I smile again and then I imagine her smile. I want to see her. 
 
-Seven hours later-
 
Finally school is over! I go to the bathroom and I start fixing my hair. Yes! It let me fix my hair! I look at myself in the mirror and I feel satisfied. I walk out and I start leaving school. Someone stops me and its a fan. I sign something for her and then I run away so no more fans will follow. I keep running until I'm at the hospital. I breathe out heavily as I stop running. I ask to visit her and they let me through. I bow and I wipe the sweat off my face. I knock on her door and I enter. I enter and I see her with a lady. Her eyes are sad and red. I get worried and the lady leaves. 
 
Me: "Ji Hyun ah. Gwenchana?"
 
She shakes her head and she covers . I hear a sob come out and I'm instantly at her side. I hold her free hand and I let her cry. What happened?