003

I Shouldn’t Have Met You. But I Did.
[My Pov]
 
The bullying starts. Im on the floor and I hear laughter. I try getting up but they knock my stuff onto the floor. I frown and I try picking them up. My stuff gets stepped on and I sigh in sadness. The bell rings and everyone goes to class. I finally pick up my stuff and I hurry to class. I go through the back and I bow. I sit in my seat and I take out my stepped on homework. I turn it in and I smile at the teacher. I walk back and I sit in my seat. I look at the familiar figure in front of me and then I move my head to look out the window. I want this day to end.
 
-bell rings for Nutrition-
 
Yay! I slowly wake up and I look around. I see a smiling face and I rub my eyes.
 
Suga: "Good Morning Sleeping Beauty."
 
I softly smile at him and I shake my head. 
 
Me: "I'm not a beauty. I'm the loner girl in the back that gets beaten every single day of my miserable life."
 
I take out my stuff and I see I have no food. I look out the door and I see them waiting for me. I gulp and one of them smirks at me. I tremble and Suga notices.
 
Suga: "If you want I can walk you out without them bothering you. I may be that funny guy but when it comes to hurting others I stand up for them. Just reach out to me Ji Hyun."
 
My eyes widen at his statement and I grab my stuff. 
 
Me: " I can't accept. Im sorry."
 
I run out and I run past the populars and someone sticks their foot out. I fall hard on the floor and I gasp in pain. I skid to a stop and I see six figures standing over me. I close my eyes shut and I wait for the worst. I don't feel anything and I open my eyes. I look at them and I'm in shock. They were with Suga earlier. Someone pulls me up and it was Kevin. I look at them with fear and I plead in my mind for them to help me. 
 
Kevin: "Sorry guys. This girl won't cause you any problems after me and my friends teach her a lesson."
 
I try getting out of his grip and he tightens his hold. I yelp and I look at the six guys with begging eyes. I whisper a help me and one of them looks at me. He pulls me away from Kevin's grip and he puts me in the middle of the guys.
 
Him: "Dont worry about her. She meant no harm and by the look of it Shes already learned her lesson."
 
He lifts my hurt arm and I gasp in pain. He gently lets go and I thank him.
 
Him: "My name is 정국. Dont make me repeat it."
 
They take a step back and they leave  with a foul face. Im scared of that face. Whenever he doesn't get what he wants he tries his best to ruin the object. I shiver and I look at 정국. I smile at him and I hear running. I see Suga coming our way running. I bow to them and Suga grabs my arm.
 
Suga: "Gwenchana?"
 
He touches my face and I stiffen. My eyes look at the glares around me and I'm scared. If you hear closely you can hear my heart breaking. I step away from him and I look at him.
 
[Sugas Pov]
 
The fans are blocking the way and I try to get through. I start running through them and I see 정국 putting her in the middle of them. I pant as I reach her and I hold her arm at first then her face. I breathe out and I see sudden fear. She steps away from me and we make eye contact. I see the fear struck in her eyes. I see her shake and I step back. I try to give her space and the rest of Bts try to calm her down. She starts panicking and I can see her breathing accelerate. She tries to ask for air and all of Bts are surrounding her even more. Then we all hear it. A high pitched scream coming from the middle. They cover their ears and she keeps screaming like if her life depended on it. She finally broke. She falls to her knees and she stops screaming. She hugs herself and I hear sobbing. Rap Monster gets on his knees and he tries making her look at him. She shakes her head and the bell rings for class. The maknae is trying to figure out what to do and everyone is going to class. She suddenly stands up and she runs off. I sigh and I look at Bts.
 
Me: "I'll go get her."
 
They all nod and I run off after her. She goes through some stairs and I see her fall. She cries out and I run to her.
 
Me: "Gwenchana? What hurts?"
 
Her: "My ankle. I think I sprained it! It really hurts!"
 
I pick her up and at first she struggles. Then I don't feel any struggle. I peek my head out and no ones in the hallway. I quickly make my way to the nurses office.
 
Me: "Annyeonghaseyo! My friend here sprained her ankle. I was wondering if she can get it wrapped."
 
They nodded happily and I put her in a chair. She whispers a thank you and it's my turn to smile. 
 
 
——-——-———-——
A/N
 
Hi everyone^^ (⌒▽⌒)
So 정국 is in Hangul but in Romanization it's Jungkook.