Her Regret

I Shouldn’t Have Met You. But I Did.

[Ji Hyuns POV]

What have I done to deserve this? What? Am I such a horrible person that people love to pick on? Is it just in my genes that I’m meant to be in pain? Suga holds me close to him even if I am wet. He holds me with such care and I just cry in his arms. I shiver slightly and I hold onto him. He guides me somewhere and I only stare at the ground. He opens a door and I look up to see where I am. The nurses office. Great. I haven’t been here in weeks. I get guided to a bed and the nurse Ms. Park.

Ms. Park: “Sweetie! Why are you all wet?!”

I look at her and I try to smile.

Me: “Kevin. Kevin happened.”

She sighs and I chuckle slightly. She looks at Bts and she smiles sweetly.

Ms. Park: “Can you boys please step outside for some moments? I need to change her uniform.”

They all nod and I see Suga wave at me. I wave back and they all leave the room. She gets me a set of new clothes but no jacket. My eyes widen and I slowly take off my clothes. I look at my wrist and the mark is still there. She looks at it sadly and she wraps it with a gauze. I get changed into the dry uniform and I see the gauze. I look at her sadly and I speak.

Me: “Is there a way to cover it? I don’t want Bts to see it at all.”

Ms. Park: “I’m sorry sweetie. I have no jackets left.”

I nod and Suga walks back in. He notices I don’t have a jacket and he gives me his jacket. He kisses my cheek and I giggle softly. The bell rings and I thank Ms. Park. I bow to her and we leave the room. Bts surround me and they look at me worried.

Me: “I’m okay guys~ Fully dried off.”

I hug Jeongguk and he giggles. I pull away and we all walk to class. I see Kevin and I grab onto Suga’s arm. I see Suga glare at Kevin and Kevin smirks at me. I hide my face in Sugas arm and he pats my head. I feel horrible for what I did too myself.