Kevin's Revenge

I Shouldn’t Have Met You. But I Did.

[ Kevin's Pov ]

~Next Day~

I was working on a plan all night. I looked at myself in a mirror and I had some bags under my eyes, not like I cared anymore. I just needed to make the plan as perfect as possible. The best way to grab her attention is to hurt where it would hurt the most. Min Yoongi. He is her first love, boyfriend, and even kiss. That will get her attention... I'm going to have to lure him out of his house to be able to get him and kidnap him... I need Ji Hyun's phone. I walk out of my house wearing all black. I wear a black mask and I put the hoodie over my head. I walk all the way to VIXX's dorm and I unlock the door using a pin. I step inside and I start searching for her. All the members are out cold and I eventually find her. I carefully walk up to her making sure I don't step on anyone or anything. I gently move her and I grab her phone. I unlock it and I search her contacts. I find his number and I take a picture of it with my phone. I see she has an event and I smile. This is perfect.!! I put her phone back and I start to leave. I leave the dorms and I chuckle as I know this plan will work somehow. Lee Ji Hyun you will feel some pain seeing your ex in the state I will put him in. Why am I doing this? To see you just one more time. I run off to the place where my plan is going to be and I run as fast as I can. I make it to the abandoned warehouse and I start to set up for my big plan~

Should I go for this plan? My heart is telling me not to do this. Aish!! Otteoke?! 

I actually considered not doing this, but hey. What else do I have to lose? I imagine her smiling face and I feel my cheeks flush. I look at my watch and I notice that it's almost time for her to wake up. I dial a number and waits.

Me: "Neh.. It's time for Part Two of my plan. Please be ready."

I hang up and I sigh. Something will go wrong and I'm not sure how the results are going to end up. I remember Min Yoongi talking about getting her back. Am I actually helping them get back together? I smile to myself at my idiotic thought. If you're happy Ji hyun then I'm happy for you. I promise this will be the last time you ever get hurt by me. I think I love you.. I'm sorry that I love you. I know you will never choose me.

[ Ji Hyun's Pov ]

I woke up feeling amazing. The guys took me out to the mall yesterday and I was really happy to be out of the house, forgetting anything bad that happened in my life. When we came home Taekwoon oppa was already asleep in the room we share. I changed my clothes then; I fell asleep. Weird thing was my dream was something I would never imagine. I was dreaming about Min Yoongi.

~Dream~

She was happily sitting on the swing. Her eyes wandered everywhere around the park. She watched as all the children were playing happily. Ji Hyun's eyes stopped when she saw a brown haired male who was playing with a small boy. Her heart skipped a beat when she saw that. The scene in front of her was full of sincerity and care. She walked over to him, but was surprised when all the little boys went up to her.

boy: "Noona! You are really pretty!"

She giggled. She kneeled down and she touched his cheek.

Ji Hyun: "Make sure when you're all grown up. To find a Noona just as pretty as me. Okay?"

boy: "But Noona! There's no one as near as pretty as you~"

The boys cheeks flushed and she hugged him. She stood up and she gently nudged them to keep playing. She saw Yoongi's eyes and their was a hint of jealousy in them. She chuckled to herself at his reaction. He stood up once she was near him and she looked at him with a hint of sadness. Before she could say anything, he spoke.

Min Yoongi: "I miss you Ji Hyun ah. Not being able to see you or hold you in my arms everyday. It hurts a  lot. Come back to me. Please?"

Her eyes widen at his statement, but what shocked her more was her response.

Ji Hyun: "I don't want to come back. Ever. You ruined me. I hate you for that."

She didn't want to say that. She saw some tears falling down his face. Her heart went heavy as she felt worse.

Min Yoongi: "I understand. I still won't let you get away from me."

She had too stay away. He was too good for her.

Ji Hyun: "You can't stop m-"

Before she could finish, he pressed his lips to hers. She pulled away as tears fell down her cheeks.

*Ji hyun's thought: Why do I still love yo-*

~Dream ends~

I touched my lips and I frowned. Do I still love him? I get up and I search for my phone. I don't find it and I look down at Taekwoon who is still asleep.

Me: "Yah!! Taekwoon ah! Where did you hide my phone!"

He groans in annoyance.

Taekwoon: "Mwoya! I'm trying to have a good dream!"

Me: "Oppa~ You took my phone!"

Taekwoon: "How can a small girl like you have good lungs to scream like that?"

Me: "Give it back!"

Taekwoon: "Aish! You're annoying me! Look for it under your bed!"

I search under my pillow and I sigh in relief. 

Me: "Mianhae oppa~" 

I get down from my bed and I kiss his cheek. I have a quick shower and I change. I start to leave towards the library and I see a black van that is approaching me. I don't give it much attention, but when it stops I see someone stepping out. Kim Kevin. I start to run as fast as I can, but he runs in another direction. I stop to look and I get distracted. A cloth covers my mouth and nose. I struggle but I inhale the strong scent. My eyes roll back and I black out.