Unwanted Visitor

I Shouldn’t Have Met You. But I Did.
-Day 2-
 
[My Pov]
 
I slowly wake up as the rays of the sun hit my eyes. I stretch my arms over my head and I slowly sit up. I look around my room and no one is in the room. Wasn't Suga here yesterday? I scratch my head and I slowly step out of my bed. I slip into my slippers and I walk with the monitor and. I slowly walk to my bathroom and I find a toothbrush. I put water on it and then toothpaste. I start brushing my teeth and I see perfect bruises all over my face. I sigh then I spit out. I rinse my mouth, then I leave my bathroom. I feel dizzy as I walk back to my bed and my grip tightens on the monitor. I cough and I barely make it to the bed. I sit down and I make myself lay down. 
 
Someone knocks on the door. I tell them to enter and it's the nice male nurse from yesterday. He gives me a nice smile, which I return a smile as well. 
 
Him: "You have another visitor Ms. Choi."
 
Me: "Who is it?"
 
Him: "Your Unnie.Choi Minhee."
 
My eyes widen and I choke. He pats my back and I shake my head.
 
Me: "Tell her to leave! I don't want her here. Tell her to rot in hell."
 
Minhee: "That's not very respectful towards your Unnie now is it?"
 
He starts to leave and I grab his arm.
 
Me: "Jebal Gajima. Don't leave me alone with her!"
 
He pats my head and he smiles again.
 
Him: "I'll be outside. I have other patients. But it's nice to see a friendly face like yours."
 
He leaves and I'm both scared and angry. I glare at my sister and she's looking at her nails.
 
Minhee: "I meant to visit but you know me. I had better things to do yesterday."
 
Me:"Like! I'm your only sister you heartless b***! Get the hell out of my room!"
 
In a second I hardly understand what's going on but I feel it. She slaps me hard across the face and I flinch. I hold my cheek and I glare at her. She looks down at me and I'm about to hit her but a arm stops me. I look at the person and it's the male nurse. He called security and they start forcing my sister out. She glares at me and I stick my tongue out at her. I feel something cold on my cheek and It's ice. I hold the ice bag to my face and I thank him.
 
He checks my pulses and he brings me a salad again. I start eating it and I see a tomato. I love tomatoes! I eat it slowly savoring the taste and I giggle. I finish my salad and I drink the orange juice.
 I can't believe she came to "visit" me. She doesn't even care if I disappear. I start crying and I hold the box Leo gave me close to my heart. I wipe my tears away and I open the box. Before I didn't see the design but I see it clearly. It was our first flower we saw together. Did he have it carved just for me? My only cousin. If only you were here Minhee wouldn't have even touched me. I clench my left fist and I caress the necklace with my right. 
 
When will anything work out for me? What do I have to do to get something right in my life?