Reunited?

I Shouldn’t Have Met You. But I Did.

 

[My Pov]

I turn around to look at what Suga is looking at and I cannot believe who I’m seeing! Its Lee Seol! He was my former crush and to tell you the truth me and him kind of had a thing going. He left so suddenly because the kids always picked on him because of his looks. I stayed alone and then all the attention went too me. I was alone in school with all the older kids and only a few protected me from Kevin. I hug Seol and I don’t want to let him go. I feel someone staring at us and I look behind us. Everyone in Bts is looking at us and I’m so embarrassed! I stop hugging him and I grab his hand. I pull him closer to them and they all start glaring at him.

Me: “This is Lee Seol. We were best friends when we were little.”

He bows to them and when he looks up he gives them the gummy smile that I remember the most in this whole world. The smile that I fell for.  I feel the intensity of the place and I want to get out. I look at Seol and he seems to feel out of place. I smack the closest person to me and Jin holds his head.

Jin: “Ya! What was that for?”

He starts pouting and I giggle. I start to do aegyo and they all look at me like I’m weird. I stick my tongue out at them all and I pull Seol to sit next to Jin. I look at them all and then I make eye contact with Suga. I see his jaw is clenched and he looks away from me. What am I feeling? My heart starts to feel a pain, but it isn’t strong. I feel my beating heart and someone grabs my hand. I look to my left and its Lee Seol.

He smiles and I start calming down. I look at them all and I sigh. Are they not happy? I hold Lee Seol’s hand even more and I see Suga flinch. Am I hurting you Suga? But that kiss that you gave me should mean that I am yours and not anyone else’s. I want to confess, but what if you kissed me out of pity? What do I do Suga? Should I confess before its to late? Someone pulls me away and I unconsciously follow. Were at the roof and I look to see who brought me. Lee Seol.

Seol: “Ji Hyun ah. I have something I always wanted to tell you. I hope you still have feelings for me because when I left my heart ached for you every single day. That’s why I went on diets and I exercised every single day. I wanted to be the perfect guy for you and now that I look like this I feel worthy to be yours now.”

My eyes widen as I realize it’s a confession. He pulls me closer to him and his arms go around my waist. He leans closer to me and before his lips touch mine I cover my mouth. I struggle out of his hold and I look at him sadly.

Me: "I'm sorry, but I have someone else in my heart and I'm going to confess to him. Once I have the strength to do it I will confess no matter what the consequences are."

I look in his eyes and I see pain. Then it changes.

Seol: "I'm the one for you Ji Hyun! No one will know our pain as much as I do! I've been through the abuse as well! They tortured me to the point where I almost killed myself! I hurt everyday at those memories Ji Hyun!"

He rolls up his sleeves to reveal freshly made cuts and I gasp. I step back and I tremble as the memories return to me. The feeling I had when I almost died. Pure bliss. Nothing else mattered since I would already be dead. I fall on my knees holding my head. I try forgetting and it plays on repeat in my head. He hugs me and I tremble. 

Me: "Don't touch me!"

I push him away and I grab his wrists. 

Me: "Are you crazy?! Why!! Don't do this to yourself Seol! I'm just one girl okay! You can find better girls that love and care for you! Stop hurting yourself! You came to late for me!"

Tears are streaming down my face and thats when I realize. I'm in love with Suga. I have to be. I hug Seol for the last time and I pat his back. I look at him and he seems lost. I wipe my tears and I stand up. I start leaving and I roll up my left sleeve. The marks are still visible and I trace them with my. I open the roof door and all of Bts are there. I roll down my sleeve so they won't see the damage I've done to myself. I start walking down and Suga grabs my left arm. I flinch a bit and I look at him. My eyes widen as he rolls up the sleeve. Don't please!

 

[Sugas Pov]

He pulls her away and I feel like punching something. I follow them and the rest of Bts follow me. We quietly go on the rooftop stairs and he press our ears against the doors.

Jin: "Stop Pushing!"

Jimin: "V's too big!"

V: "Ya! I am not big!"

Me: "Everyone shut up! They'll hear us!"

I hear the confession and my heart breaks. I slightly open the door and hes about to kiss her. My heart shatters into pieces and I feel a string of hope as she covers . She then says on how she'll confess to the guy she likes sooner or later. She hugs him and I close the door. I tell them to look normal and we kind of get the point. She has her sleeve up and she is tracing something. She looks at us in shock and she rolls her sleeve down. She tries avoiding us, but I grab her left arm. I roll up her sleeve and I see all these scars. I look into her eyes and I see pure fear. I trace them and I wonder what is the real side to Ji Hyun. All these cuts. Why did she do them? I roll her sleeve down and I kiss her forehead. I start to hug her and she hugs me tightly. I want to hold her forever and then the bell rings.