Jealous?

I Shouldn’t Have Met You. But I Did.

[Sugas Pov] 

I look at the back of class and she is not there. I remember her leaving and I never saw her come back. I look at my phone and it's almost time to go to lunch. I text her asking her where she is and I put my phone away. Class goes by and time feels forever. I still take notes but I miss Ji Hyun. I remember everything that she has gone through and it pains me to know that she doesn't really have trust in others. Even after I kissed her she ignores me and tries to avoid me. I want her to be my girlfriend! I want to ask her but what if she rejects me? I mess up my hair and I sigh. I feel my phone vibrate and I pull my phone out slowly. I look and it's her. I smile and I cheer on the inside.

*Ji Hyun <3: Thank you for bringing me to the nurses office.*

What? I haven't left the room.

*Me: ? I've been in class. Why are you in the nurses office?*

*Ji Hyun <3: Then who brought me? I was dizzy and I fell. Then I went blank. I've been asleep all this time. The nurses went out to lunch so I'm alone.*

*Me: I'll pick you up from the nurses office during lunch.*

*Ji Hyun <3: Gomawo!*

The bell rings and I pack away my things. I grab her stuff and I go to the locker that we share. I put her stuff in our locker and then I close it. I quickly walk to the nurses office and I see a guy standing outside the nurses' office door and I glare. He gives me a smirk and he walks away. I open the door and I step inside. She's on her phone and pouting. I start to chuckle at how cute she is and her attention goes towards me. She quickly looks away and I feel a pang in my heart. Does she not like me? Then, she wouldn't have let me kiss her. I'm so confused on her emotions. Is this just a one sided love? I sit across from her and she still isn't looking at me. I touch her shoulder and she barely looks at me. I smile at her and she smiles at me. I point to the door and she nods. She stands up and she starts walking to the door. I open the door for her and I hear a small thank you. I guide her through the halls and into the cafeteria. I see waving arms and I smile at their goofiness. I hear her giggling and I know that she saw it too. 

We walk over and Jin scoots over for her. She sits down and I sit net to Jimin. My stomach growls a bit and I look in my bag. I forgot to put in my lunch because I woke up early. I see food coming my way and I look up. Its Ji Hyun and I look at her confused.

Ji Hyun: "Eat. I know you are hungry. I lost my appetite so you can have my food."

She gives me the warmest smile and I blush. I thank her for the food and I start eating her sandwich. I look around and my eyes stare at a familiar figure. He starts walking up to us and he looks at Ji Hyun. She looks at me confused and then she turns her head. She instantly grabs Jins hand and I see her hand shake. Jin looks at her and then at the guy. He hugs her to calm her down and she covers . He waves at her and she holds on tighter onto Jin.

Him: "Choi Ji Hyun. Long time no see right? I wonder if you still remember my name."

She nods slowly and she tries finding her words.

Ji Hyun: "Lee Seol? Is it really you?"

He nods his head and she barely stands up. She pushes him back and his face is in shock. She runs up to him and hugs him. My blood starts to boil and I feel my anger rising. Ji Hyun why do you make me feel all these emotions? Am I jealous?