What's Going On?...

I Shouldn’t Have Met You. But I Did.

~New Years Eve~

[Ji Hyuns Pov]

Yay~ New Years is almost here! I walk downstairs and the first person to approach me is Jin. I look into his eyes and he seems scared. He grabs my hand and he drags me to his room. I sit on his bed and he closes the door. I see that he keeps his distance and I sigh.

Jin: "You need to explain a lot of things to me Ji Hyun.."

I nod and he sits across from me. I start telling him my past and he stays quiet, but paying close attention to my details. In some parts he cringes his nose in disgust and I continue telling him my past.

-Five minutes later-

I'm done telling him my past and I'm in tears. My whole body is shaking and Jin gives me a hug. He pats my back softly and I start calming down. I look at him as he stops hugging me and I try smiling. He gives me a sad smile and I speak up.

Me: "Please don't treat me any different. I hate it when people do that. Yes I'm fragile but that doesn't mean that I'm broken. Jin Oppa. Min Yoongi repaired my broken heart and I don't need to be shown any pity."

He nods in understandment and I smile. He pats my head and he opens the door for me. I stand up and I walk out of his room. I walk downstairs and I see Min Yoongi watching tv. I giggle softly and I walk over to him. I slowly sit on his lap and his arms instantly wrap around my waist. I lean into him and I put my head on his shoulders. I close my eyes and I inhale his scent. He smells so nice! I open my eyes to look at him and I see that he is already looking at me. I blush, yet he kisses my nose softly. 

Min Yoongi: " You are the cutest~ Never let anyone tell you otherwise. You are my beautiful angel that came from the heavens itself."

He blushes a bit and I giggle again. I kiss him softly and he returns the kiss. I hear throats being cleared and I pull away from the kiss. I look to my right and I see Jin covering Jeongguks eyes and I chuckle. I stand up from Min Yoongi's lap and I walk over to the kitchen. I sit on the counter, watching as J Hope keeps cooking. I swing my legs and I look outside. I see something move and I get down from the counter. I walk outside and I look around the yard. No ones there. I'm guessing I'm seeing things. I go back inside to only see the front door opening. A girl walks through, yet I see the look in her eye when she looks at my Min Yoongi. I don't like the way she is staring at him. Can I just make her go blind?! I would totally make her go blind. If I think about it thoroughly I wouldn't really make her go blind. J Hope looks at me and then he looks to where I'm looking.

J Hope: "Don't pay attention to her. That is none other then the person I like to call Ms. Fake... Real name Lee Tiffany. She's been after Min Yoongi for years. He never pays her any attention so you are in the clear Ji Hyun."

I nod and he gives me a small. I smile back, yet I keep my eye on the girl named Tiffany. Min Yoongi signals me over and I shyly walk over to where he is. He wraps his arm around my waist bringing me closer to him. I blush and he kisses my cheek, making Tiffany's eyes widen. 

Tiffany: "Who is she?"

She gives me a glare, but I just give her a friendly smile.

Min Yoongi: "This is my beautiful angel girlfriend named Lee Ji Hyun~"

I giggle at his words and he kisses my cheek again. He lets my waist go and I walk upstairs. I hear my phone ring and I enter my room to answer the phone call. I look at the caller, yet to my surprise it's Taekwoon. He's supposed to be busy.

Me: "Neh Oppa?"

Taekwoon: "I was wondering if you would like to come over and have dinner with us?"

Me: "Mianhae Oppa. But I can't~ I'm having dinner with Bts."

I keep talking and I walk out of my room. I start walking downstairs and the image before me breaks my heart. Tiffany is kissing Suga and he isn't saying or doing anything to stop her. Tears start falling and I barely hear anything that Taekwoon is saying.

Me: "Oppa. I'll go eat over there. I'll be there in ten minutes."

I hang up and I walk downstairs. Tiffany looks at me and she smirks. Suga looks at me and his eyes widen. He takes a step too me and I walk to the door. I put on anyone's shoes and I run out. I open the gate and I run as fast as I can. My eyesight gets blurred and I stop running. I clutch my chest and I feel my heart tightening. The tears keep falling and I can't stop them. Somehow I find where Taekwoons building is and I walk in like a zombie. I see his happy smile turn into a worried expression. I hug him close to me and I cry harder. He holds me in his arms, almost like I could easily break into pieces.

[Taekwoons Pov]

I'm happily waiting for her in the lobby, but the moment I see her she's in tears. She hugs me, but the only thing I can do is hold her in my arms. Min Yoongi. I'm coming after you. You broke my little girls heart. I'll make sure you pay for ever hurting her.