Hongbin's Speech

I Shouldn’t Have Met You. But I Did.

[ Ji Hyun's Pov ]

I ended up waking up from my sleep and I open my eyes to look around the room. The room was dark and nothing felt right in the first place. I sit up and I squint my eyes when the room door opens, letting the light into the room. I see a tall figure and he turns on the light. I cover my eyes and I slowly adjust to it. I look at Hongbin and I tilt my head. He sits at the edge of my bed and he looks at his hands before turning his attention to me. His eyes are filled with sadness and all I can see is him wanting to let his sadness out.

Hongbin: "I know we barely talk Ji Hyun, but know that this is your family now. Whatever you do to yourself you affect the rest of us. The first time I saw you at the hospital my heart broke and all I wanted too do was to get you out of that misery. You deserve so much in this life Ji Hyun. You shouldn't let that idiotic boy get you depressed. I care for you Ji Hyun ah. I want to make you feel happy all over again. We can be the best of friends and I could be your Oppa~! Y-you can come to me when anything bad happens and we can do whatever you like! Taekwoon is out right now. He went to buy you some things. He was really heartbroken. We all were going to cry if we lost you. We want you too live the best life that you can live.  Starting today you will be practicing with us~! You will get to learn our dances and we will teach you the songs as well~! You up for that?"

My eyes widen and I just hug him. I nod and he chuckles.

Me: "T-thank you."

I stop hugging him and he leaves the room. I follow after him and I look at my arm. It's been bandaged and I smile. I look at everyone and I give them a friendly smile. They all return the smile and Hyuk gives me a nice hug. He gets pulled away from Ken and I bow my head. 

Ken: "Food will be ready Ji Hyun~! Want to eat?"

Me: "Neh~ I would love too~!"