True Feelings Bloom

I Shouldn’t Have Met You. But I Did.

[My POV]

I fell asleep in Taekwoons arms. but I woke up when his body was crushing my small body. I pout and I make Taekwoon lay down. I hear his soft breathing and I move the hair from his face. I sigh and I slowly stand up. I look around and everyone is on the floor. I look at my arm and its covered. Did they do this? I smile softly and I feel my phone vibrate. I pull it out and its Min Yoongi. I read it and I look at the time. My eyes widen and I hear water pouring. I look and its pouring. I quietly stand up and I grab a napkin. I start writing a note and I quietly walk to the door. I grab my backpack and I put it on. I put on my heels and I unlock the door quietly. I slowly walk out and I close the door behind me. I look around and I retrace my footsteps. I find the lobby and I look outside. I input the address to Bts house and I start following the way. The rain hits me and I start shivering. I keep walking and my feet start hurting. I sigh and I put my phone away as I look around the familiar neighborhood. I start sneezing and I'm at the gate. I ring the door bell and someone answers.

Jin: "Who is it?"

Me: "Jin Oppa. It's me! Please open up."

Jin: "Arasso."

The gate opens and I slip inside. I shiver and I knock on the door. The door opens and Jin looks at me shocked. I step inside and I feel the warmth hit my whole body. I take off my heels and Jin wraps me with a towel. He helps me dry off and I sneeze into my hand. The lights are off and I notice that he seems tired. 

Me: "Mianhae Oppa. I woke up."

Jin: "Aniya~ I was awake doing music. I stay up late usually."

Me: "Where's Suga?"

He smiles softly and he guides me somewhere. My eyes light up as I see him almost sleeping. I look at his face and I start blushing. I sit next to him and I poke his cheek.

Suga: "Jin Hyung stop. I'm trying to sleep."

I giggle and I hear Jin chuckle. I look at him and he's looking at me. He smiles at me and I keep poking his cheeks. He suddenly grabs my hand and my eyes widen.

Suga: "Jin Hyung. What did I sa-"

We are inches apart and my eyes widen. His eyes widen and he turns pink. I feel his warm breath on me and I feel my cheeks heat up. Jin separates us and he pats both our heads. 

Suga: "Mianhae."

I nod slowly and his eyes trail down my arm. He looks at the band-aid with curiousity.

Suga: "Whats that?"

Me: "Nothing. I need to go sleep. I'm tired."

I quickly leave and I walk upstairs. I enter my room and I jump onto my bed. I breathe out and I was almost caught. I touch my lips and I remember my first kiss. I giggle and I think I'm ready to confess. I have to be! I cannot miss out on my chance. I have to tell him before its too late. I don't want my only chance to fly away. I can't let that happen.