007

I Shouldn’t Have Met You. But I Did.

-Two Hours Pass-

The Doctor comes out of the emergency room and I quickly get out of my seat. I startle the sleeping maknae and I stare with begging eyes at the Doctor.

Me: "Is she okay? Please tell me she's okay!"

Doctor: "Who's the girls family member?"

Rap Monster raises his hand and in my head I'm thinking liar.

Doctor: "Her pulse is now stable. It's a miracle that you even found her. With all those injuries might as well claim her as dead the moment you saw her. Probably she knew she had family to stay by and she fought. To say this it is a true miracle that you got her here just in time. She recieved a pretty severe beating from whoever it was and the cuts on her arms and face are very visible. She will be able to leave the hospital in a week."

We all bow and Rap Monster shakes the Doctors hand. I'm now smiling like a fool and I start laughing with ease. I mess up my hair and I keep smiling. What have you done to me Choi Ji Hyun? Have I fallen for you already or is just a crush? All I know is that I am now under your spell. From now on I will never leave your side. I'll protect you from the evil people who try to do you any harm. I follow Rap Monster as he leads us to her room. I take a deep breath as Jin knocks on the door. He opens it and one by one they all step inside. I hesitate and I breath out.

I step inside her room and looking at how she looks right now hurts me. She seems to fragile and weak. She has all these fluids getting injected into her body and I see the trouble she's having while she tries breathing. I immediately walk up to her and I hold her hand. She feels so cold to me right now. My warm hand starts trying to warm her hand and I start blushing at our skin contact. I sigh as I want to tell you many things. What I feel for you Choi Ji Hyun. I want you to feel the same way I do and if I'm able to become yours I swear on my life I will protect you with all my heart.

[My Pov (Dream)]

I'm walking around school and no one is there.

"Hello?"

I keep walking around and I see seven figures walking further and further away.

I try running but all I know is that they are slowly fading away. Only one turns around to look at me.

"Min Yoongi Oppa! Gajima!"

He gives me a smile and he starts saying something but I can't hear him at all. Tears start falling and I reach out my arms for him. Why am I trying to hold on when I know that someday they will leave?

It's holding onto a dream that I would want to come true. For them to stay and be my friends forever. Stupid right? 

I fall on my knees as I see him fully disappear and I start sobbing. 

"Jebal G-gajima!"

I basically scream into the hallway and I'm finally left alone. Just the way it's supposed to be.

I don't want to be alone forever. 

Someone please save me.