002

I Shouldn’t Have Met You. But I Did.
I nod to his name and I look at the window. The light is appearing and I bow to him. I make my way through the group of guys and one of them grabs my wrist. Im frozen in place and I shiver. I look back at him and he touches my face. My eyes widen in shock. He smiles and he lets me go. I run away and I go to my class room. I sit in my seat and I wait for the rest to enter. They all enter and they are laughing at each of their jokes. I frown at this knowing I have no friends.
 
"Did you hear! Bts is coming to our school today!"
 
"Yeah! I already saw them! They're all hot!"
 
I'm getting intrigued at their conversation and I sigh. They turn to me and Im frozen in fear. Sooner or later I have to face them right?
 
"What are you looking at loser?"
 
Me: "Nothing much but plastic surgery here and there."
 
They all glare at me and I can't believe I said that!
 
"What did you say b***!"
 
She grabs my collar and I gulp. Her name is Lee Hanee and one of the popular girls. She gets ready to slap me and I close my eyes. The girls all scream and I sigh in relief. She looks away and she lets me go. Everyone goes to their seats and I sit in my seat. I look up at the board and my bangs cover my eyes. 
 
Teacher: "Please come in."
 
The guy enters and he flashes a smile that makes the girls swoon. 
 
Him: "Hello my name is Min Yoongi also known as Suga. Nice to meet you all. Please take care of me."
 
He bows and the girls squeal in glee. I look at him and he's the one that helped me. 
 
Teacher: "Please sit in front of Choi Ji Hyun."
 
I don't look at him but I raise my hand. 
 
[Sugas Pov]
 
The moment I look around the school it's still early. I can't believe I didn't pay attention to the tour! I hear sobs and I run to where it comes from. I see a boy smirking and I keep running. I stop and I see this girl on the floor holding her cheek. I approach her and I help her up. She shakes as I hold her and I look into her eyes. Her eye colors are a light brown and I'm in awe. I see a huge red mark on her cheek and I hold her cheek instinctively. She trembles and she starts giving me money.
 
Her: "P-please don't hurt me! Take my money!"
 
She hands me her money and I laugh softly at her reaction. I don't take the money and we introduce each other. Her name is very pretty and class is about to start.
 
V: "Who was that Hyung? She seems pretty."
 
I smile and I scratch my head. I slowly start blushing and Rap Monster nudges me. I walk to class and I introduce myself. The teacher tells me to sit in front of her and I smile. I happily walk and I almost fall. I steady myself and I hear a soft giggle coming from her direction. I sheepishly smile and I sit in from of her. All the girls flash there eyelashes to me and I gulp in disgust. I look at the board and I put my backpack behind me. I take a glance at her and our eyes make contact. I blush slightly but she doesn't notice. I turn back around and I start my notes. Class seems forever and I can't wait for nutrition! The bell rings for second and I pack my things. I think it's only me but I see her. I go up to her.
 
Me: "H-hey. I was wondering if we have the same classes."
 
I hand her my schedule and she gives a warm smile. She nods and I cheer inside. She hands me my schedule back and our hands touch. My heart beat accelerates and she walks in front of me. All the girls surround me and I see them pushing her away. I smile at all of them and I see her fall. My eyes widen and some laugh. 
 
"Watch where your going creep!"
 
"Thats what happens to losers!"
 
She struggles to stand and they make her drop everything. All her things get stepped on and I want to say something. They drag me to class leaving her alone in the hallway.
 
 
-------------/--------------------------------
A/N
 
Okay so for Sugas Pov I go back to show how he saw the situation when he was walking around the school.