Going To A New Home

I Shouldn’t Have Met You. But I Did.

 

(I'm going to skip some days she's in the hospital.)

 

[My Pov]

 

Finally! I'm getting discharged! I'm patiently waiting in the lobby and I'm with the male nurse. He is holding my one bag and I feel guilty. I told him I could hold them but he said a lady shouldn't hold the bag. Brandon always visited me when I met him. He told me his Hyung was sick and that they always visited. Today Brandon gave me a card.

Brandon: "This is for you Noona! I hope you get super well out in the world!"

I smile sweetly at him and I hug him to me. I kiss his cheek and he turns pink. I mess with his hair and he runs off. I look at the front desk and someone is signing papers. At first I don't recognize who it is. He was wearing all black with the good covering his hair. He turns around and he waves at me. I look t the male nurse and he hands me my bag. I hold the card and I put it neatly in my bag. He runs over to me and I see who it is.

Me: "Taekwoon Oppa!"

I jump up from my seat and I put my stuff down. I jump into his arms and he spins me around. I start giggling and he puts me down. I kiss his cheek and he messes up my hair.

Taekwoon: "I can only discharge you. They called me in. I have a busy schedule today so he will pick you up."

He points behind me and I look. It's a happy looking Suga and I wave at him. He waves back at me and I hug Taekwoon one more time. He pulls away and he touches the necklace I'm wearing.

Taekwoon: "You're wearing it."

Me: “Of course! It’s beautiful! I will always wear it no matter what!”

Taekwoon: “I have to go. The guys are waiting for me.”

I nod and he kisses my forehead. I watch him leave and Suga pats my head. I look at him and I grab my bag. He leads me out and I say goodbye to the male nurse from far away. Suga opens his car door and I step inside. He closes my door and I start putting on my seatbelt. He steps inside to his side and he starts the car. I’m somewhat scared but it’s not a lot. He starts driving and I just play with my now disconnected phone. The car stops and I look up. I’m in awe as I’m looking at the house right in front of me. I look and there are many trees. I get out of the car and he leads me to the front door. He opens the front door and I hesitantly step inside. I take of my shoes and I get shocked when all six run at me. The circle me with hugs and I am getting terrified.

Suga: “Ya! Let her breathe!”

They separate and I breathe out in relief. I hug everyone one at a time and Suga tells me to follow him. I hesitantly follow him and he leads me upstairs. I stop at the top of and I’m wondering where he is taking me. I slowly walk behind him and he extends his hand. I shakily grab his hand and he brings me closer to him. He covers my eyes and I feel him opening the door. He leads me inside and he takes away his hands. I open my eyes and I cover my mouth. The dark blue room is catching my attention. I look at a desk and it has my laptop and camera. I squeal as I see the pretty view.

I look to my left and there are some unopened boxes. I look and I open them. I quickly close it again as I notice that its’ my underclothing. I turn a deep red and I look at Suga. He is pink and I think he already saw them on accident. I don’t look at him and I wait until I calm down. I look at him and he smiles at me.

Suga: “I’ll be downstairs. Call me if you need me.”

I nod and he leaves. I put the boxes in the closet and I take off my shirt. I put on a big shirt that’s in my new closet and I take off my skirt. I put on some shorts and I am now comfortable. I jump on the bed and I’m quickly in love with it. It’s super soft and I start laughing softly. I sit up and I grab my bag. I put Hoseok’s mask on my desk and I put my clothes away. I put the makeup on my desk and I look at my phone. I peek my head through the door and no one’s in the hallway. I get out and I close the door behind me. I slowly walk downstairs and I look around.

Jeongguk: “Noona! You came downstairs!”

I nod and I giggle. He holds my hand and I’m frozen. He leads me to the kitchen and he asks me if I want anything.

Me: “Water please.”

He gives me water and I start drinking it. I look around and everyone is doing something while I’m just there. I stand up and I walk around. I wonder what will happen next.