Finding Out The Truth

I Shouldn’t Have Met You. But I Did.

[ Kevin's Pov ]

I was waiting for Ji Hyun to appear anywhere around the school, but I never saw her. I walked up to Min Yoongi at his desk. He had a sad face to him and I was surprised when I saw a tear fall down his face. I didn't know what to say but then he started mumbling her name. I was getting a bit angry because he wasn't acknowledging my handsome presence.

Me: "Yah! Where's Choi Ji hyun?!"

Min Yoongi: "Gone."

Gone?! What the hell did he just tell me?! 

Me: "What the hell happened?! Why didn't you stop her?!!!"

Yoongi: "She left the school and Bts house..."

My heart dropped and shattered into pieces when he told me that. She left and I didn't even get to say anything to her. This freaking ! He let her go! I grab him by his collar and I make him look at me.

Me: "If you're the reason she left I will find out. So you better watch out Suga..."

I let him go and I just stormed off, not looking back at all. I didn't care anymore... Why?! Why would he let her go!! What an idiot. I ruffled my hair and I grabbed my stuff. I walked up to the school gate and I had no idea where I was going to go. I'm always alone. At least when I bullied her she was physically there in front of me. Always accepting her punishments. Am I starting to like her? This must be a whole illusion.

I touch my chest and my heart beat is accelerating. I can't believe this! I Kim Kevin have fallen in love with Lee Ji Hyun formally known as Choi Ji Hyun. I'm still not sure why this feeling is coming to me now. Is it my hormones acting up? Omo! Am I finally becoming a man?! I was a man before, but I never really felt "love." Love wasn't in my dictionary before and I never thought it would end up being one of my vocabulary.

I climbed the gate and I jumped down, landing on my feet. I start to walk down the street and I look around the area to see what my eyes can find. Many couples were out on their dates. One couple had a toddler.! A small smile spread across my face and I just kept my pace. I stop walking when I see a poster on the wall showing all the VIXX members. I stop to look at Leo and something goes off in my head. I take out my phone and I go through my pictures. I open one of Ji hyun and I compare the pictures. My eyes widen. Leo from VIXX looks almost the same to Lee Ji Hyun!! I dial a number and I wait.

Me: "I need you to look up these people. I want to know everything about them from detail to detail. Search up Leo from VIXX and Lee Ji Hyun formally known as Choi Ji Hyun."

I hang up and I smirk. Wait for me to figure out some things. I'm just curious~ No one needs to hate me. Not yet anyways~ I walk home and my parents are off working like always. I make it to my bed and I sleep.

/Two Hours Later/

[ Kevin's Pov ]

I woke up when my phone was ringing.

Me: "Yobuseyo?"

Man: "We sent the information to your e-mail."

Me: "Gomawo.."

I hang up and I sit up. I go to my computer and I open the attatchments. My eyes widen as I reread the information.

Choi Ji Hyun is related to Leo aka Jung Taekwoon...