Taekwoon finds out

I Shouldn’t Have Met You. But I Did.

 

[My POV]

I flinch as I feel the cold razor blade on my bare skin. I shake while I look at it and I want to put the razor down, but I can’t! I try calling Taekwoon, but the music is too loud to be heard. Please someone save me from myself! I dig the blade deeply into my skin and I gasp in pain. I start gliding it across my skin and it starts to burn. I shakily drop the blade onto the floor and I look at my skin. A gash of blood starts to drip down and some fall onto the floor. Tears start falling and I reach down to grab it again.

Me: “Someone help me.”

I scream out Taekwoons name and I feel myself fall forward. My wrist is in front me and I see a puddle of my own blood forming. I stare at it with sadness and I broke Taekwoons promise. I’m sorry. The music stops playing and it gets quiet. Just like my body. I feel my eyelids closing and I can’t keep my eyes open so I drift off to the darkness that awaits me.

[Taekwoons POV]

The guys are having the best time of their lives while I’m here alone and bored. I sigh and I wait until my cute little cousin arrives. I hear my name being screamed from the bathroom and my eyes widen. I turn off the music and my heart starts beating.

Me; “Ji Hyun!”

We all run to the bathroom but I’m in the lead. I get to the door and I try opening it. It’s locked! I start pounding on the door and a flashback of three years ago happens all over again.

Me: “No. Not again. Ji Hyun ah! Open the door right now!!”

No answer and I start panicking. I have no other choice and I kick the door open only to see something I haven’t seen in years. Tears start falling and I run inside the bathroom. I put her on my lap and I grab a hold of her wrist. I start applying pressure to it and I rock her gently. I nuzzle my nose into her hair while the tears keep falling. Not again. Please Ji Hyun! Why!! Ji Hyun you promised me you wouldn’t do this again.

Me: “Ji Hyun you promised me! Why did you lie to me!”

I see a single tear fall from her and it gives me a shred of hope that she could make it! Ken starts cleaning the floor and I see the horror in his eyes. It must be a shock to see a happy girl then see what she does to herself. I keep her in my arms and I try to sing softly. My voice cracks as I try but the tears won’t stop falling. Blood starts to drip down my hand and I look at it in horror. No. N pries my hand off her wrist and he starts cleaning the wound. I see his hands shaking while he starts wrapping her wound with the band-aid. He pins the cloth and Ken starts carrying her out of my arms. This idiot! N holds me back while I keep crying and I try reaching for her. Ji Hyun! Be okay. Ken takes her limp body away and I follow behind. Ken lays her down on the couch and he puts a pillow under her head. I caress her cheek with my hand and I cover my mouth. Someone hugs me and I look at her pale features.

Why? Why do this again? I look at my bloodied hand and I stumble a bit backwards. Its’ her blood that I have in my hand right now. I go to the kitchen and I start cleaning it off. I see the blood go down the drain and I scream out. I punch anything that’s near me and I shake. I need to know why this happened. I feel my phone vibrate and I look at it. A message from Minhee?

*Minhee: Oppa. I’m so happy right now! You want to know why? That of a younger sister isn’t apart of my family anymore! Hehe.*           

What? What the hell did I just read!

*Me: What the hell did you just message me!*

*Minhee: My Eomma and Appa disowned her. It took about a week so she isn’t with the Choi name anymore~ Her name is Lee Ji Hyun.*

I start steaming with anger and I call her.

Me: “You better f**** tell me that it’s a lie Minhee. I will come over there and kick everyone and destroy you all for abandoning an amazing girl. I don’t give a damn if you are family. All you guys are monsters that shouldn’t exist in this planet!”

Minhee: “Oppa I’m not lying. She’s probably sleeping around with guys to get a place to sleep in.”

Me: “You shut that ty mouth of yours. She isn’t like you.”

I hang up before she can respond and I walk over to Ji Hyun. I fall to my knees and I hold her hand.

Me: “Why didn’t you tell me Ji Hyun? Why! I’m your family Ji Hyun. Don’t you trust me?”

I see her eyes open and she sadly looks at me.

Ji Hyun: “Oppa. I’m sorry. I was going to tell you, but I couldn’t. You would’ve done something you would’ve regret later on.”

I rub my cheek against her hand and my tears fall on her hand. My poor baby. Now she only has me to hold onto. As long as she has the boys I’m okay with that because I see it in Min Yoongi’s eyes that he really loves my Ji Hyun. I sit on the couch and I pull her onto my lap. I hug her with my dear life and I'm not going to ever let her be traumatized by that horrible family ever again. I knew she was living with Bts but not that she was disowned. That makes me feel boiling with anger. I kiss her cheek and I rock back gently. She gives me the smile that I love the most and I pinch her cheeks and she puffs out her cheeks. She is so cute! I hope Suga protects your heart Ji Hyun. If he doesn't I'll make sure to do something about it.