Worrried

I Shouldn’t Have Met You. But I Did.

 

[Sugas POV]

I wake up and I feel refreshed. I brush my teeth and I rinse out. I fix my messy hair and I look at the time it’s nine and by now everyone is awake. I go downstairs and I am in a happy mood. I have a huge smile on my face and I hug all my members. They all freeze at what I do and Jin just stares.

Jin: “Go wake up Ji Hyun you bipolar Suga.”

I blush at her name and I nod. They all stare at me like I’m crazy and I run upstairs. I knock on her door and no respond. I tell her I’m coming in and she isn’t in her bed. I start panicking and I don’t know where she is! I try calling her and she won’t pick up. I walk downstairs and I tell them. 

Rap Monster: "She's probably taking a walk."

Suga: "But she doesn't know the neighborhood! She could be lost! What do I do?!"

Jin: "Calm down! She'll be fine! I promise."

I can't believed she hasn't called me to pick her up. Out of all the thoughts I'm having I don't hear my phone ringing. 

Jimin: "Ji Hyun ah! Where are you?! Mwo?"

I snap as I hear her name and I grab the phone.

Her: "I don't know where I am. I'm scared and I'm bleeding from my knee. Jimin tell Suga I don't know where I am."

Me: "Ji Hyun ah! I'll find you! I promise."

Her: "Please find me."

We hang up and I look at my phone. I go to my locator app and I search her number. I put on my shoes and I start my search. I locate her and I run out of the house. I put my phone in my pocket and I run with all my might. I run down the street with the wind blowing in my hair and I make a lot of rights and lefts. I look at my locator and It tells me she's nearby. I breathe out as I'm getting tired. Be safe Ji Hyun.

Me: "Ji Hyun ah! Where are you?"

I hear a faint girl voice and I run in that direction.

Her: "Min Yoongi Oppa!"

I find her and she is on the floor with red eyes. I kneel next to her and I hug her closely to me. I stop hugging her and I examine her face. I look down to her knee and it's still bleeding. I help her stand up and she flinches. I feel a tear fall on my hand and I look at her. I hug her again and I put her ear so she can listen to my irregular heartbeat. I feel her stop crying and I feel her calming down. I kiss her forehead and I look into her eyes. I see fear and torment. I hold her cheeks and I rub my thumbs against her smooth skin. 

Me: "It's going to be okay. I'm here."

She nods and I smile. I help her walk and I lead the way. She takes notice on the streets and our house number. I was literally scared to death when I heard she was scared. She has suffered enough in her life. I don't want her to suffer anymore and not for anyone that causes her pain. I help her inside and I tell Jeongguk to bring the first aid. I look at her and she is just looking at her bloody knee. He brings the things I need and I tell her to extend her foot as much as she can. I start dabbing the scrape with cotton and she flinches. I dab some antiseptic on the cotton and she clutches the couch edge. I put the filled cotton and she hisses in pain. I finish and I clean her knee. I wrap her knee and she thanks me softly. I blush and I nod. I just love the feeling I get when I am around you Ji Hyun ah. I hope I can be your boyfriend soon enough. I really like you Ji Hyun.