Leaving

I Shouldn’t Have Met You. But I Did.

[Ji Hyun's Pov]

By the time I wake up I already notice that it is 7:05 a.m. I sit up and I look down at the ground to see a sleeping Taekwoon. Aigoo. I sigh and I lay back down on the bed. I close my eyes to see if I could just not wake up ever again and I feel someone poking me.

Me: "Mwo?"

I don't open my eyes but I might have an idea as to who is poking me. Taekwoon.

Taekwoon: "Ji Hyun ah you have school today."

I pull the covers over my face and I make a sound almost close to a whimper. He hugs me and he pulls me closer to him. I take off  the cover from my face and I look at him sadly. He sighs and then he kisses my forehead.

Me: "O-oppa. Please let me stay here. I-i d-don't want to go back to school. He will be there and I j-juse can't anymore. I even considered suicide last night. My heart is hurting and I can't even look at him anymore."

His eyes widen at my confession and he holds me tight.

Taekwoon: "I'll pull you out of that school. I'll go with you today. Get changed and you will eat first arasso?"

I nod slowly and he pats my back as he stands up to leave. I watch him leave and I look around for clothes. I wear shorts and a shirt that has VIXX written over it. I step out and I look around feeling even more alone ever in my life. I bow to everyone and they give me the friendliest smile ever. I don't smile in return and Taekwoon makes me sit down in a chair. I look down at my lap and I look up when I see pancakes on a plate in front me. I bow and say a small thanks before I start eating. Everyone starts talking and laughing. It reminds me of Bts and I feel sick. I excuse myself to the bathroom and I close the door behind me, before I vomit into the toilet. Once I finish I flush the toilet and I rinse my mouth. I leave the bathroom and Taekwoon was outside waiting for me.

Taekwoon: " I'm scared that you might kill yourself Ji Hyun ah. "

I hug his arm and he pats my head with his free hand. 

Taekwoon: " We will leave right now okay?"

I nod my head once and he gives me a hat along with sunglasses. I put them on and we go to the front door. I put on my shoes and Ravi tags along. We all leave the dorms and Taekwoon leads me to his car. He lets me get in before him and Ravi step into the car. He drives off to the school and my heart tightens. He parks his car and we all step out. All the girls start screaming when they know who they are. We make our way to the office and he starts telling them that I'm leaving the school. The office lady takes out the forms and he starts to fill them out. 

Taekwoon: "Ji Hyun ah go with Wonsik to go get your things from your locker."

I nod and I lead Ravi to the locker I share with Min Yoongi. All the girls surround Ravi and I open the locker. I take out my books and I close the locker. I look up to see a sadden Min Yoongi and I shrug. I start to leave and someone grabs my arm. I look to see a sad Namjoon. I shrug his hand off and I walk back to the office. I return the books and I bow to the lady as she hands me my old schedule. 

Her: "Get those signed by your teachers and then you'll be out of the system. I wish you luck Lee Ji Hyun."

Me: "Neh and thank you so much for helping me." 

Taekwoon, Ravi, and I leave the office. We start walking to my first class and I bow to the teacher. I show him the slip and he sadly signs it. I bow and I start to leave.

Min Yoongi: "Ji Hyun ah!"

I freeze at his voice and Taekwoon guides me out. I shake and I keep walking even if I hear running.

Min Yoongi: "Wait!"

He grabs my arm and Taekwoon pushes him down. I look at him with no emotion as he starts to cry. 

Me: "You broke me Suga.."

I keep walking and by fifteen minutes everything is signed. We go back to the office and I hand the schedule. We all bow and we leave the school.

[ Suga's Pov ]

I see her grabbing her things from her locker and I see that guy named Ravi next to her. I wonder what she is doing and then I go to my first class where I wait for her. I see the teacher signing something for her and she starts to leave.

Me: "Ji Hyun ah!"

She leaves anyways and I run after her.

Me: "Wait!"

I grab her arm and Taekwoon pushes me down. I look up at her as tears spill.

Ji Hyun: "You broke me Suga.."

I watch her leave and my heart breaks into millions of pieces. I'm sorry Ji Hyun ah.