Why?

I Shouldn’t Have Met You. But I Did.

 

[Sugas POV]

I wake up from my sleep to see the pretty face of my girl smiling at me. I slowly sit up and she helps me put on my backpack so we can go to fourth period. However she is pulled away from me and I see who was brave enough to do that. It was none other than Xi Lu Han. He takes her away and I feel my blood boil again. How dare he! I get up from my seat and I follow behind them. He looks around like a lost puppy and he sticks by her side like if he was glue or something. He keeps smiling at her and the look in his eyes is unmistakable. He fell in love with her at first sight. The late bell rings and we get to class just in time and I bump shoulders into him, while I helped Ji Hyun into her chair. I send death glares at Lu Han and he is just as surprised as Ji Hyun is. I have to protect what is mine. I won't let another guy take her away from me. I immediately sit in my chair and he quietly sits next to her. A huge grin appears on my face and I start taking my notes.

Teacher: “Today we will get to know our partners.”

My eyes widen and I look behind me. Lu Han looks at me with a smirk and my jaw clenches. That little deer eyed boy will get it! I raise my hand and the teacher calls on me.

Me: “Isn’t it too late to get to know one another? I mean we all know who we are.”

Teacher: “Well. We have a new student and he has to get to know Ms. Lee.”

I scoff at this remark and I just pay attention at the student next to me. Its’ this nerdy looking kid who’s eyes are glued to his book. He suddenly looks up, looking at me with a confused look. I give him a friendly smile and he kind of smiles back. I sigh out and I just put my head down. I start to fall asleep, but the giggle of my cute girl fully alarms me. I wake up and I turn my chair my around, scooting forward so that I’m in front of my girl. She looks at me and she smiles. I smile back giving her my best smile and then she turns her attention back to Xi Lu Han. He looks at me and he smiles with his eyes shining bright. I bet you his heart is beating so fast that he feels his heart in his throat. That’s how I would feel whenever I was near Ji Hyun. I just can't let go this feeling that I'm recieveing because he is always around her. Truth be told i'm getting jealous of Xi Lu Han.

~Lunch Time~

[Suga's POV]

Its lunch time and Ji Hyun tells me that she will have lunch with Xi Lu Han as a way to show him around campus. We walk to our lockers first and I give her the sweetest kiss ever. I pull back to see her blushing and I smile. She waves at me and she goes with Lu Han. I walk  to the lunch area and I sit with BTS. They gave me food and I start eating. I see her enter with Lu Han and she seems so happy with him. I wonder. Why? I wont lose to Lu Han.