004

I Shouldn’t Have Met You. But I Did.

[My Pov]

Why is he being nice to me? Doesn't he know I can ruin his image? Just by breathing the same air as him I can contaminate his popularity. The nice nurse wraps up my ankle and she gives me crutches. I gladly accept them and I tell Suga to leave first. He hesitates and he leaves. I grab the note from the nurse and I slowly make my way to class. I breathe out and I enter. All attention goes to me and I hand the note to the teacher. I make my way to my seat and I slowly sit down. I see a small box and I open it. It's a note. I read it to myself.

"Better watch your back Ji Hyun. You don't know when I'll attack.
-Kevin."

My head snaps up and I look around. My heart accelerates and I throw the note. I stay focused in class then I feel something hit my head. I look to my left and I see Kevin at the window. A shiver goes down my spine and he makes a face that says ill destroy you. I gulp and I nod in agreement. He smiles and I see him say Arasso. He leaves and I look to the front. Suga is looking at me with worried eyes and I smile sheeplishly at him. I slowly wave a hi to him and he chuckles. He waves back and I try doing aegyo. I see him turn pink and I turn pink at his reaction. He actually blushed! Yay! He thinks what I did was cute! I fangirl inside and class ends. I grab my backpack and I put that on first. I grab my crutches and I stand up. I wait for everyone to leave and I see Suga waiting for me. He signals me to go first and I smile at him. I start using the crutches to walk and he's at my side. I make a right and class is about to start. We both enter and I sit in the back. My stomach growls lightly and I sigh as I remember I have no food. Class passes by quickly and I put my backpack on. I use my crutches to walk to the cafeteria. I take out my wallet and I get bread with banana milk. I thank her and I put the milk in my pocket along with my bread. I use my crutches to walk to the garden and someone's already there. It's the kid from earlier. His name was 정국. I slowly sit next to him and his eyes are closed. I start eating my bread and I smile to myself as it's my favorite bread. I hear a light cough and I look at him. I bow to him and he smiles. I hope he's nice. I start drinking my milk and I look at the pond. 

정국: "Hey Noona?"

Me: "Hmm?"

정국: "Why do people bully you?"

Me: "Molla. People just seem to hate me thats all."

I look at my lap and I feel a hug. I look at him and he smiles cutely at me.

정국: "I'll never hate you Noona! Lets be friends! I'll let you met the rest of my friends. They are really overprotective since I'm the maknae."

I nod to his statement and I give him a piece of my bread.

정국: "Thanks Noona!"

He happily eats and I smile. I look around and I'm happy no one is watching us. I finish my milk and I hear walking.

정국: "Hyungs!"

I turn around and I see Suga. I wave at them and I wait. I get up with my crutches and I bow to them. I look at them and they all have friendly faces.