Explanations

I Shouldn’t Have Met You. But I Did.

They kept the whole staring/glaring contest to themselves up to five minutes. I look at Ken with pleading eyes and he shakes his head. I then look at N and I see him trying to figure out what to do. I cough and all the attention turns towards me. I'm just happy they looked at me and not send daggers at each other. Leo sits in one of the chairs and Suga hands me the flowers. I smell the roses and I smile. N hands me a vase with water in it and I put the flowers in the vase. I feel eyes on me and I look to my left. Leo is on his phone and I see Suga sadly looking at me. I start to say something, but Suga beat me to it.

Suga: "How long have you two been dating?"

I choke on my own saliva and Leo's eyes widen. I start laughing and Leo chuckles. I can't stop laughing and I hold my stomach. I start feeling a sharp pain and I clutch my stomach in pain. I gasp a little and I stop laughing. Everyone surrounds me and I lay down.

Me: "That really hurt, but gomawo for the laugh."

Suga: "Why the good laugh?"

Me: "Suga. Leo isn't my boyfriend."

I look at him form a smile and I see him lighten up. I'm so mean.

Me: "Ravi is."

His smile disappears and I look at Ravi. He's surprised but I see him turn pink. I start laughing again, but this time I cry a little. I raise my hands towards Suga and he extends his hand. I entwine our fingers and I shake his hand.

Me: "I'm just kidding Suga. I have no boyfriend. Leo is my cousin. Thats all okay?"

Suga: "Why didn't you tell me you had a famous cousin?"

Me: "Because then I thought you would treat me differently and besides Leo is to busy now. I barely see him and I kinda thought it wasn't valid to mention it in a way. However, I was going to tell you."

He nods and he looks at our hands. He turns pink and then I turn pink at his reaction. Leo separates our hands and I stare at him. He gives me a box and I look at it.

Me: "What's this?"

Leo: "Open it."

I open the box and its a necklace. I open it and I'm in shock. My eyes start watering and I cover my mouth.

                                                                                보고 싶어요. (I miss you)

I start crying and I hold the necklace to my heart. I make myself sit up and I hug him.

Me: "Me too."

I can't believe he made me cry! I make myself stop crying and I pat his cheek. 

Me: "Gomawo. I love it."

 

I smile at him and I make Suga sit in the chair.
 

Me: "Mianhae for not telling you. Are you mad at me?"

He shakes his head.

Me: "Jealous?"

He turns pink and I giggle. I pinch his cheeks softly and he acts like he's in pain.

Suga: "Yah! That hurts~"

I keep giggling and he turns red. I think this day got more exciting. Everyones laughing and I hear them say how cute we look together. I turn pink and I cover my face in embarrasment