001

I Shouldn’t Have Met You. But I Did.

 

My name is Choi Ji Hyun and I'm known as the loner girl in the back of class. No one pays attention to me they just attack me with words and hits. I've gotten used to it, but to receive that treatment every single day is making a deep scar in my heart. It's sad to know that Im used to the physical abuse at school. My parents always work so I don't really have them around. I have my sister Minhee but she's one of the popular girls in school. Whenever were in school she ignores me and she even laughs at me when they bully me. I would get home with fresh scratches and hits. I would treat myself to clean my wounds since my sister comes home like at midnight. I leave the house early so no one can see me leave the prestigious Minhees house. But it had to be that one guy.


I was walking to school and it was still dark. I sigh as I wait for the bus and I look at my phone. It's still five and class starts at six thirty. Amazing timing Ji Hyun. I sigh and I'm freezing cold. I plug one of my earphones into my ear and I listen to my music. The bus comes and I take out my money and I get on the bus. I bow to the driver and I put the money in.  


Driver: "It's still early Miss. Please be careful."


Me: "Ne."


I bow again and I sit in a seat. It takes about twenty minutes to get to school. I get off the bus and I enter through the gates. I enter a hallway and I go to my locker. I pull out the things I needed and I sit down on the floor. I start reading a book and I feel a shadow hover over me. I look up and my eyes widen as I see that it's Kim Kevin. I start shaking and I weakly stand up. I bow to him and I grab my stuff. He roughly grabs my wrist and I look at him.


Kevin: "So you come here at this time loner. Interesting."


Me: "P-please let me go."


He laughs and he lets me go. I start running for it and I hear running behind me. I reach around the corner and I’m at a dead end. I hit the wall desperately and a soft yelp comes out of my throat. I look behind me and my back hits the wall. Hes coming my way and I’m shaking. I close my eyes for impact and a presence is closer to me. I open my eyes and Kevin is right in front of me. He pins my arms to my side and I struggle. He kisses my neck and my eyes widen. I try moving and he laughs. He lets me go and I rub my neck. I close my eyes as I feel a stinging sensation on my cheek. I stumble to my right and I hold my cheek. The abuse starts at this time of day yay. I open my eyes and I feel like crying. Kevin has already left and I fall on the floor. Sobs escape me and I look ahead of me. I see a figure and he approaches me. I tremble and he helps me up.

Me: "P-please don't hit me. I-i’ll give you money!"


I take out my wallet and I start taking out money. I hand it to him and he grabs my hand. He hands me back my money and I’m dumbstruck. I try to see him clearly but I can't.


Him: "I won't hurt you. I’m not that cruel."


He laughs and I notice its a warm laugh. I want to see him clearly. I see a smile and my eyes widen as I see other six guys appear behind him. I put my money back in my wallet and I bow to him.


Me: "T-thank you. For helping me."


I see him clearly and I feel him cover my cheek. I shiver at his touch.


Him: "A girl shouldn't be alone at school at this hour. What’s your name?"


I look at the ground and I bring out a notebook. I write my name and he reads it.


Him: "Pretty name. My name is Min Yoongi also known as Suga."

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

Sorry if its a short chapter xD I'm still getting used to writing on AFF.