Blurred Lines

I Shouldn’t Have Met You. But I Did.

{{ Ji Hyuns Pov }}

Time seemed to have stopped and everything around me was blurring into undescribable colours. It seemed to only fade as my focus was on the red sticky blood that was covering my petite hands. I was adding pressure to the wound on my cousins chest. His breathing was short and cut but that was only the beginning. Yoongi had pushed my hands away and he ripped the shirt open to see the wound. A louder cry escaped as I tried to apply pressure but he beat me to it. He had made the call for the ambulance and time was ticking. Yoongi added more pressure and Taekwoon seemed paler than most. My heart was pounding against my chest, the time seeming short. He stopped breathing.. He stopped!!

Me: "T-Taekwoon ah!!!!!"

The tears wouldn't stop and the faint sounds of sirens were becoming louder. I wiped at the tears only to have Taekwoons blood smear on my face. The moment I saw the paramedics they were rushing in and taking over. I stood up and followed after them to get inside the back of the ambulance. They tried checking my wounds and I shook my head. I held onto Taekwoons cold hand a small sniffle escaping.

Me: "T-taekwoonie. Taekwoonie oppa. P-please stay with me. D-don't leave me like everyone else."

His hand was really cold. The sensation of loss and abandonment was starting to creep inside my body. My eyes were bloodshot red due to the amount of tears that had escaped. I couldn't imagine losing him. It wasn't possible. It wasn't!! I already lost everything that meant something to me. This couldn't be possible could it..?

The ambulance was speeding and the paramedics looked at his pulse. It was slowing down and they asked me what blood type he was. I quickly remembered and I looked towards one.

me: "H-he's O negative.."

They nodded as one called the emergency room to prepare the O negative. My breath was caught in my throat and police sirens could be heard screeching down the streets. The ambulance stopped as the back doors bursted open in seconds. They were quick to take Taekwoon out, I barely realized I was sprinting beside his stretcher.

me: "Taekwoon ah be strong!! I'm here! Please come back to m-me...!!!!"

With that a nurse held me as I cried out his name. My body was shaking as he dragged me away into the waiting room. No one was around and as I sat down he grabbed the first aid kit. Examining my wrist wounds he started to work. As he asked questions I only answered with a 'yes' or 'no.' I just had nothing to keep me here if he died. My eyes looked towards the doors as many figures came running in. The tears came back as I saw the rest of VIXX and BTS. I ran straight into Hakyeons arms and he rubbed my back. He pulled me away as he cupped my cheeks.

Hakyeon: "Aigoo aigoo. Lets get you cleaned up neh?"

Shaking my head like a child would I tried to speak but nothing came out.

Hakyeon: "Don't say no to me missy. I'll take you neh? The surgery will take hours.  The bathroom for both is open."

I eventually nodded and he asked for clean towels. Once he got the towels he took my hands as he gently took me over to the bathroom. As we stepped inside he left the door open. My eyes looked around the blue tiled bathroom, the sink being made out of marble. Hakyeon firstly made me wash my hands thoroughly with soap.

I watched how the blood would swirl down the drain until I saw my skin colour again. Then he made me sit on the edge of the toilet lid. I watched as he wet the towel with warm water, as he then started to gently rubbed the warm towel on my right side of my face.

Hakyeon: "Close your eyes for me."

I obliged as my eyes closed. As he started to clean my left side he sang a melody that Taekwoon always sang to me. Another five minutes passed and Hakyeon finished.

Hakyeon: "Open your eyes sweetie. I'm done."

My eyes opened and I was guided towards the waiting room where everyone looked in my direction. Yoongi looked troubled on whether or not I would let him hold me. I was struggling within myself to even let him. I wanted his hug but he hurt me. What do I do?

{{ Yoongi's Pov }}

Driving this quickly should've made me get a ticket of some sort but nothing. I was too focused on getting there. To be her support in everything. I made a call to the rest of my band mates. They would meet me at the hospital. Driving there was making my mind spin. Seeing her that full of pain and sadness really broke me. I cannot take that image out of my head. By the time I got there I saw my band mates alongside VIXX. We all ran towards the waiting room and the moment we saw her, everyone stayed quiet. Her bloodied face and tear stained face would always be an image to us. Hakyeon led her away and we sat down, some were looking at the bathroom door while others tried to stay strong. By the look of it VIXX members were going to lose it. They are a family. Once we heard small steps, our heads looked towards the bathroom. Her skin was pale and white. I didn't know what to do. Do I hug her? Would she want a hug from me...? I didn't care. As I stood up, Namjoon gripped my wrist as he shook his head. I shrugged his hand away and I walked up to her.

For the first time in weeks I hugged her. At first I could feel her tense in my arms but she eventually gave in. Her arms wrapped around me and she held on tight. She wasn't crying anymore but I knew she wanted to. I made her look at me.

Me: "He will make it."

With that she started to calm down. She showed a small weak smile and I parted her hair to the side. Ji Hyun went over to one of the Vixx members: Hongbin. He embraced her and a course of jealousy ran throughout my body. I couldn't let this happen. I am going to regain her love for me. She will be able to love me again. I hurt her and I feel like crap. Ji Hyun ah. I love you so so much. But I cannot word it.