Reaching out.

I Shouldn’t Have Met You. But I Did.
[Rap Monster Pov]
 
Im startled as I see her starting to cry. Everyone surrounds her and Suga starts wiping her tears away. Just why can't you open your eyes and notice that we are your friends Ji Hyun? Don't you trust in us? What can we do for you to trust in us? We want to help you but you need to reach out to us first.
 
[Sugas Pov]
 
I can't stand to see her like this. I keep wiping her tears away from her pretty face and I sigh. She stops crying and it causes me to breath out. I walk outside and I walk around the building. I see a familiar figure and it reminds me. Isn't that Minhee? What is she doing here? I slowly walk past behind her and what she says makes my eyes widen.
 
Minhee: "How's my sister?! Tell me you freakin slow old nurse!!"
 
The nurse looks at her with hate. How can she be so pushy? Minhee has a sister? The nurse tells her the room and it's Ji Hyuns room. Minhee runs to the room and I'm standing there with concern. Ji Hyun has a sister? A popular sister? I quickly return to her room and Minhee is almost strangling Ji Hyun.
 
Me: "Security!!"
 
The guys are pulling her away and she's quite strong. I curse softly and I start trying to remove her hands from my Ji Hyuns throat. She stares at me with rage and I glare at her. The security finally come in and they forcefully take her away. We all breath out in relief and we look to see if she's okay. My heart flutters as she starts opening her eyes.
 
[My Pov]
 
Am I in heaven? The light is so bright and pretty. I open my eyes slowly and I see that I'm in a room. My eyesight adjusts to the light and I try sitting up. Someone holds my arm and I look to my left. It's Suga. I'm alive? I thought I died! That would've been the best way out for me. He helps me sit up and I thank him. I see the other members and I slowly wave at them. 정국 softly hugs me and I hear a sob from him.
 
정국: "Noona! I-i thought we lost you. We saw you bleeding out and we thought we were to late. I started blaming myself for not saving you!"
 
He started crying and I'm shocked. He cares? They all care. I start to slowly cry and I hug 정국 with all my strength. I hear myself sobbing and I feel slightly at ease. I have someone that cares for me! We embrace and I stop crying after a couple of minutes. We stop hugging and I wipe my tears away. Suga hugs me and he's shaking.
 
Suga: "Never ever do that to me again! My heart broke when I saw you like this Ji Hyun! I'll stay by your side even if you don't want to!"
 
My eyes widen at his statement and I nod into his hug. I start shaking and I hug him close to me. He nuzzles his nose at the crook of my neck and I smile to myself. He pulls away from the hug and his eyes are red from crying. I get hugs from the rest of the members and I look at them all. 
 
They are my family now. I can't leave family alone. I smile as I know I have somewhere to go to. I can receive the family love I never received from my own family! I smile as I look at them all.