Kevin's Prank

I Shouldn’t Have Met You. But I Did.
[Kevin's Pov]
 
I was walking down the hall still seeing her teary eyes. I can't get that image out of my head! She looked so sad and afraid. Have I always made her feel that way? I pass her class and I see this new student in her class. He sits next to her and I see the look in his eyes. I walk straight into the wall and I rub my forehead. Ow! That really hurts... I look again and I see Min Yoongi getting jealous. I hold onto my chest and I feel my heart beating really fast. I breathe out and I walk back to class. I can't stop thinking about that guy. I wonder what happened that she opens up to that guy so easily. She never did that with Min Yoongi. She was always shy around him but that new guy opened up her nice side so easily. The bell rings and I walk around the hall. I see her leading the new kid around and I get slightly angry when he clings onto her so much! Class starts and I sit in my usual seat. 
 
[Bell rings]
 
[Kevins Pov]
 
I walk out of class and I want to see her. I see her with her boyfriend and the new kid. I look at his face and Min Yoongi seems really jealous. One of my friends pats my back and I look.
 
Derek: "Hey Kevin. Want to mess with her a bit? I brought my water gun today."
 
me: "Probably later. Not now unless you want to get the new kid as well."
 
Derek: "Lets get him as well."
 
I smirk and I laugh softly. I signal him to get the water gun and I get ready. My friend comes back and we go to the bathroom to ready the water guns. Someone will get a free shower today~ We load them with water and we look for them. Everyone hides us so it's a surprise attack. We reach the cafeteria and me and Derek get ready. We run up to them and we start spraying them with water. She instantly covers herself and we are laughing. The new kid covers her with his body and we keep spraying them with water. We run out of water and I high five Derek. The new kid stops protecting her and I see her red eyes. I look at the new kid and I smirk. She runs off and I see Bts running after her too. The new kid punches me across the face and I stumble backwards. I laugh and I grab him by his collar.
 
Me: "Better watch out."
 
I throw him to the ground and I walk past him. I feel a pain in my heart as I see her crying in Sugas arms. They all glare at me and I shrug. I bump shoulders with Jin and I keep walking away. I shouldn't care right? I've always been like this with her so I shouldn't care now.. Kevin get it together!
 
------------------------------------------------------------
A/N
 
Sorry that it's short!!! I'll be able to update more since I have winter break.