Gone

I Shouldn’t Have Met You. But I Did.

[ Ji Hyun's Dream ]

It wasn't normal to be having these dreams with him. Yoongi sat there next to me, yet something about it felt nice and comforting since I haven't seen him. The calm environment started to turn into sunset, the light becoming a brighter orange which to the holder was an amazing sight. Somehow my attention went to Yoongi and I noticed he was already staring at me, a smile growing on his lips. The only strange thing was that my heart started beating faster, my cheeks started burning up and I knew my cheeks were a soft pink at this point. Why must my heart be this way?!

Min Yoongi: "Ji Hyun ah. Please come back to me. You mean everything to me."

Me: "You kissed someone else. You didn't push her away and you kissed her back!"

His features became sad.

Min Yoongi: "I know I kissed her, but she came onto me! I didn't feel anything when she kissed me!"

Me: "You're just making things worse for yourself.."

Yoongi looked into my eyes, his tears falling down his pale cheeks. It stabbed at my heart to see him in this state, but why should I feel anything when he did the eact same thing in making me cry!

Min Yoongi: "I'll never stop loving you Ji Hyun ah."

Yoongi's hand caressed my cheek, almost as if I was made of glass. My heart has taken enough pain from this one guy. How much more pain will I have to endure? The more he touched my cheek, something felt different. The imagery turned dark and the atmosphere turned heavy with loneliness. Yoongi disappeared in the blink of an eye and everything went silent.

[ Dream End ]

Ji Hyun's POV

My eyes opened to the darkness of the room, instantly noticing the cold atmosphere that surrounded me. My mind was still fuzzy from whatever happened earlier, then I noticed I was tied down by something. A stinging sensation started to slowly rise in my throat, but I could hardly speak. I looked around to see where I was and all I saw was flickering lights, ceiling pieces that were missing. I did see were men that surrounded the building, but I didn't know who they were or why I was here. My eyes wandered to the figure in front of me and my eyes widened as Kevin's face is just inches away from mine. His hand was caressing my cheek, now I know why the contact felt so real in my dream. He was the one touching me! Something was in my mouth and I slowly spit it out, my lips lightly as I groaned in annoyance. Kevin gave me a small smile then his lips started moving, but I wasn't able to understand as I leaned against the chair for support on my small frame.

Slowly the words became clear and I was confused on what was happening around me. The last thing I remember before everything became blurry and incomprehensive was me walking to the library. Then everything went silent and dark as something made me feel that way.

Kevin: “Finally! The princess is awake. I was afraid you wouldn’t wake up but now that you have fully awake. Lets have a chat. Shall we~?”

I glared at him with cold eyes, something I was able to learn from the help of Taekwoon. My head was pounding and I wasn’t able to respond just yet, not that I wanted to respond at all anyways. My hands started to rub against the chair, trying to get the rope get myself free from the bonds that hold me in this chair. Kevin started pacing but I didn’t pay attention to him until he spoke up again.

Kevin: “Well my Ji Hyun. Let me start off with our younger days as children or mostly Freshmen year. The moment I saw you I knew that somehow I was going to end up being the way I am now, so I only watched you and I tried to figure out who you were as a girl of interest. But whenever I bullied you and it was close contact, my heart slowly began to like you. I fell for you and I never showed it because you were seen as the weak loner girl in the back of class. I couldn’t let my reputation be ruined by a girl like you. Tch. When Min Yoongi came into your life I became jealous because you became his, but I WILL make you /mine/”

Shock was written all over my face and I didn’t understand what was happening up to this point. Did he just say that he was going to make me his? I was too in thought when Kevin pulled out a small gun, and I blinked when I heard the clicking sound. My attention went to him and my eyes widened in pure fear. What was this idiot doing with a freaking gun?! Was he insane!!

Kevin: “Hmm~? What’s wrong princess~?”

I cringed my nose in disgust at the name he was calling me.

Me: “W-why do you have that?! Y-you could kill someone!!”

All he did was shrug his shoulders, almost as if he didn’t care if he actually shot someone! My stomach started to growl and I wondered when the last time I actually ate something or what time it was. Kevin chuckled lightly as he pulled out a container and I already knew what it was but I shouldn’t eat it! The temptation was there and I couldn’t ignore food. Who would ignore food anyways! He opened the container and the aroma of the food instantly went into my sense of smell. I my lips in pure hunger as he pulled out some chopsticks. I didn't know what to do at this point but he started to feed me some of the food and I actually ate some of it before his big mouth opened up again.

Kevin: "I wonder what your Taekwoon is doing~ Is he looking for you or is he finding someone better to call his cousin."

He shouldn't have said that! He gave me more food but I chewed it only to spit it in his face, a small growl escaping my throat. Kevins anger visibly rose and he wiped his face from the food that dripped down his face, and the next second caught me off guard. A stinging sensation rose up in my cheek as he slapped me across my face. I was terrified at what was going to happen to me but I just want Taekwoon to be alright and just hoping that he stays asleep for a little while longer.

[ Taekwoons Pov ]

The beeping sound of an alarm rang throughout my room and it only annoyed me even more as no one was turning it off. My eyes opened to realize that the room was dark and a loud commotion was coming from outside. I lightly groaned as I searched for the source of the ringing and I turned off my alarm, my eyesight adjusting to the light. My eyes widened at the time and it was already night! Oh my! I instantly sat up, my eyes looking around for Ji Hyun. She should've been back by now! I hurriedly stood up and I brushed my teeth then I changed into a black singlet. I wore some skinny jeans and I walked out of the room.

Hongbin: "Hyung! You overslept! Where's Ji Hyun I wanted to take her out for a stroll."

Me: "I don't know but I'm very worried."

I tried calling her cellphone but it went straight to voicemail. That's very odd. She always has her phone on as she listens to music and read her stories. My Ji Hyun where are you?

 

 

A/N
I'm so sorry for the long wait ;; Writers block is horrible!