Garlics and Onions

Exo-Planet

He didn't look as scary as I thought he would.

He actually looked human and around the same age as me but the things he said told me he wasn't.
"So..? Which one is it?" he asked, looking as cold as ever.
I didn't answer. I was to scared to.
"I guess you pick option two," he said and started walking towards me.
I started sliding back with my hands on the ground. I just realised it was bleeding. My arm. I could feel the blood trickling down in the wound.
"D-d-d-don't come any closer," I said and reached into my shopping bag for the first thing that I touched and I pulled it out then pointed it at him. It was a bag of garlic.
He seemed to smirk a bit, "Garlic was only a myth. They could never hurt us," and with a blur, he was right up to me. Nose to nose.
 
"Vampires don't fall for that."
Then I saw it, now he was this close.
 
His white teeth.
His sharp white teeth.
 
Fangs.
 
Hungry looking eyes.
He opened his mouth and took my arm.
 
His nose was almost against my skin and he was sniffing the blood on my arm, "It smells... delicious."
But as he was about to bite in, I closed my eyes and suddenly, he bounced backwards and crashed onto a side wall.
 
I opened my eyes again and saw him on the ground.
I took my chance. I grabbed my shopping bags and ran for it.
 
I ran and ran and ran and finally, my heart felt so warm as I ended up back at the grocery's store. I was back to some place I knew. Finally. 
I would have collapsed onto the ground from exhaustion but a pair of arms caught me.
 
"Nayoung..." said Luhan.
It was an unfamiliar word from him. It was the first time he ever called my name.
"Luhan... Luhan!" I cried and hugged him.
He seemed surprised at the sudden embrace but he seemed to hug me back too and then he noticed my arm, "What is this? What happened?"
I looked at him, my eyes filled with tears, "I'm sorry. I'm sorry I didn't stay in the house as you guys told me to."
"Did... they find you?" he asked and he looked angry again.
I nodded, "But I ran away, I only scratched myself a little."
He didn't look pleased, "Why didn't you stay in the house? They could have got you!"
"I know. I know but I only wanted to make some breakfast for everyone and something for Chanyeol to eat once he got up."
That guilty feeling seemed to hit him again as the name 'Chanyeol' made him flinch.
"Luhan-ah, please, don't get angry again from now on. Don't get angry for us. Don't burden yourself with it all. Tell us, tell me if you have something inside that you want to let out."
 
++ LUHAN'S POV ++
 
"Luhan-ah, please, don't get angry again from now on. Don't get angry for us. Don't burden yourself with it all. Tell us, tell me if you have something inside that you want to let out."
There was a resemblance. It seemed like I was seeing Ricyri again.
Those words were almost an exact replicate of what she once told me.
I unconsciously hugged her, "I'm sorry. Sorry about Chanyeol, Nayoung."
"Gwaenchana, I forgive you."
 
We were home and as I predicted, leader was telling her off after she told them she had seen someone from SMA.
After some time, we were making breakfast together. She had thought of a traditional meal for all of us.
"What's this?" I asked, holding up a white onion like thing but just much more smaller.
"Garlic," she said.
I looked at it and popped it in my mouth without second thought. It was horrible. I spat it out in the bin, "Why would you buy that?"
"It gives the food a good fragrance, here, help me dice up the rest of the onions," she said and slid her board over to me which was full of bits of chopped up onion. Then, I noticed the tears on her face.
"Yah, why are you crying?" I asked and turned her over to face me by pulling her unhurt arm. She came a bit too close and we were staring at each other.
 
As I looked at her, her tears, I felt sad. Why are girls so fragile?
She looked away first, looking embarrassed, "It's the onion, baboya," then she wiped her eyes with her sleeves.
 
The breakfast was... not bad but it could have been better.
It was around afternoon and it was when the sun was setting that I heard a cry from Lay.
"He's awake!"
 
I rushed downstairs from my room and into the the living room where I saw Chanyeol sitting up on the sofa, drinking some tea.
"Yah, gwaenchana?" Nayoung said who was kneeling beside the sofa, looking quite relieved.
I started walking over to him.
"Of course I am. Lay-hyung... awesome guy. He should open up a hospital himself," Chanyeol said.
"Rule number 30009182, SMs are not permitted to use their powers for their own wealth and also rule number 30009183, SMs are not permitted to use their powers for their own fame," said Lay.
"Right right, I was just joking, man, aha!" Chanyeol said.
Nayoung hit his shoulder, "You should be lucky you're good enough to make such bad jokes!"
He laughed then he realised I was standing there. I stopped in my tracks, unable to approach him anymore and then I ran upstairs to my own room.
I curled myself up in a ball in my covers until I heard a knock at my door. It was her. I could tell by her footsteps.
"Why have you covered yourself up? Are you trying to make yourself look like the victim here?" she said.
I didn't reply.
 
"I know you feel guilty and we all know you are so we've all forgiven you. There's no point being mad at a member for even longer than an hour because at the end of the day... we still rely on each other. Like how you were there for me today," she said.
 
Just then, my heart felt warm.
It hasn't felt like this for so long.
This feeling of being able to protect someone.
The horizon light streamed into my eyes again as she lifted the covers off of me, "We've forgiven you, okay? So it's time you forgave yourself."
I looked at her. She smiled at me, "And if it makes you feel better, I'll hire you as my personal body guard from now on seeing as you did so well today."
This feeling... is really coming back.
 
______________________________________________________________________________
Note from Niko - Oo oo oo~ Feeling~ I hope that left a nice feeling for you guys at the end of the chapter ^^
This time... let's do Wolf kekekeke ><
 
Ano outside you're probably like "Don't fight~" >< But inside, we're all screaming "So hot...."