Battle of Brain

Exo-Planet

++ NAYOUNG'S POV ++

 
If it wasn't for those sudden words, I would haven fell asleep much more faster than expected.
 
'Do you love me?'
'Do you love me?'
 
Even though it seemed like an hour had passed until those words were spoken, I felt my face becoming hot again and again as the words rang inside my head. I was stiff and hot and I still had my jacket on. I think I might be overheating right now but that didn't really concern me as much as those four words echoing and multiplying inside my head, reminding me of that sudden...... what should I call it? Wake up, Choi Nayoung! It wasn't even a confession and yet you're sweating like a sheep with too much hair in Summer!
 
Okay.... okay.... calm down and try to go to sleep. The more you think, the more you use your brain, the less likely you'll be able to sleep.
Telling myself things I knew I couldn't do was just using my brain muscles more and the more I did that, the more I couldn't sleep.
Why Why Why? Did he have to say that? The possibilities also flew past my thoughts. Could it have just been a mischievous attempt to manipulate me into not getting enough sleep? No, he saved me and knew I was weak so he couldn't have. Could it be that he wanted to see me tomato headed? I mean, he always laughed at that and made fun of me for going red in the face so quick..... Or could it be... an indirect confession-question-confusing- NAH. Knowing Luhan, he wouldn't do that.
It must just be the toma-
 
I felt a touch against my tights.
Omo.
We were facing back to back.
I couldn't see him but I felt him turning around to face my back as I felt the sliding and motion of the feathers under me.
Before I got any redder, I bolted out of the covers and huddled myself in the corner of the small fort where small droplets of water was leaking in from the raining clouds above.
I looked at him. His arm was in place of where I would have been.
 
It took a long and tough decision for me to decide that I couldn't stay here anymore. I can't face him in the morning but I have so many questions to ask him. I left him a text so when he wakes up and sees his phone, he can see it.
Now... I was going back.
Back to Chanyeol's. Mum and Dad could not see me like this. They would ask and worry.
 
Okay, getting out of here was trouble but I had to try even if I was... scared.
I had all my belongings with me and my phone in my hand, I peeked out of the fort. It was a dull grey sky as morning was starting to make it's appearance. The rain had stopped and the woods were silent. Why did this have to be situated in such a sad and lone place? Why couldn't it be in view of a large big secure city so I can easily make my way back home?
But noooo..... it just HAD to be in the middle of a deserted forest where birds didn't even dare to chirp.
 
On second thought, maybe I shouldn't do this. I looked over my shoulder at the sleeping boy. I mean, he's so safe to be around. Why would I risk danger in these woods? Yeah, Nayoung. You shouldn't leave... Stay here with Luhan and at least stay alive. Who knows what's out there if a vampire brought you to these woods? Okay....
After sensible thinking, I decided to stay in again to think of a safer way to leave this forest. I looked at the time on my phone. It was 4.12am. I'm sorry, Chanyeol. Forgive me... I know you must be tired...
I pressed 'call' at Chanyeol's contact number.
BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP
 
BEEP BEEP
 
BEEP
 
BEE- .... "Nayoung?!" The voice of Chanyeol reassured me.
 
"I got your text but I couldn't reply you because I was busy so where are you now? I just started charging my phone," he said.
"A lot of things happen. I'm the middle of some wood and how come you're still up so late?"
"Yeah, we had a meeting in SM and time change you know? It's- WAIT, MIDDLE OF SOME WOOD?! WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN DOING?"
"I can tell you when you're here. Listen, I called so that you can- WAIT, SM MEETING? YOU WENT TO SM?!" I couldn't exactly shout as I might wake Luhan up but I whispered shouted.
"Yeah, I'll tell you that later too."
"Well.... I kinda need to get out of here. Can you help me think of a way? Can you ask Suho, Lay, Kris? Anyone?"
"The fact you're asking me to ask Suho and that means you're in danger, right?"
"..... Not exactly....."
".... Okay, I'll just miss out the 'not' part. We're coming as soon as we can!"
And with that very unassuring answer, he hung up.
 
Great. What can I do now?
_________________________________________________________________________________________
Note from Niko - Okay.. This is a sad time for us right now... How do you guys feel about the Kris incident~ TT ^ TT Tell me about your opinions in the comments below and let's discuss about all the rumours circulating around the members like Baekhyun getting slapped and all..... >< I do hope it's not true.....
 
Now, let's put a lot of Kris gifs and memes and pictures in order to show that I/we support him no matter what~ ^^