Taerangi

Exo-Planet

+Note - See Term number 24 in the Foreword for definition of Taerangi.+

"Okay, let's go in groups and help each other out with this," Suho said, "Lay, can you go with Luhan?"

Lay nodded and looked at Luhan who didn't show much expression.
"Then Chanyeol with Kris please and I'll go with Nayoung," Suho said then he started walking towards the back of the classroom towards me.
 
Kris got up without much of a word and made his way towards Chanyeol and Lay then gestured Luhan to the front of the classroom. Luhan, to much of my surprise, actually went to him and they got along quite well when practicing. Did Lay have some sort of magical obeying power or did Luhan just like him from his humble face? 
My thoughts were interrupted as Suho stood beside my table, "Nayoung, so.... what should we start with?" He looked around the classroom. Well, there wasn't much to look at, just whiteness but he seemed to come up with something.
"I'll explain to you how Souls work first then," Suho said and pulled the seat where Luhan was sitting to sit across from her.
"Okay."
 
"Well, Souls, as you know are the protectors of a certain group and so.... they have to have something that might make them special. It is quite normal for them to have a hidden power apart from helping their group guarantee their powers."
"So what is mine?"
"Well, I don't know. These things are discovered first by the user and normally come without a notice and when I say that, I mean as in, no one can actually predict when it comes and you won't have any special tingly feeling or anything. Let me give you a few examples," Suho said. He snapped his fingers in mid air and a pen appeared in his hands. Then he drew a square in midair and said a few presumably "Exo-Planet" language words and a massive book appeared. I say massive, I mean massive. It didn't land on the table, the table will have crashed. It landed on the floor, well, whiteness and all six of us in this room could have stood on it and it we would still have space to move.
 
The others looked too but soon turned back to their work. Luhan seemed to be working well with Lay and they had a lot of items lay down around them. Boxes, stationary, hammers, weights, hula hoops, bottles, chairs, clocks, clothes and there was also a big truck behind them. Wonder what that was for?
I didn't see Chanyeol's face as he was facing Kris but they seemed to be talking a lot instead of physical action which was really rare as I hardly ever saw Kris speak that much but I guess this was how serious it was - Our powers. The last thing I saw before I turned my head back to Suho was seeing Kris send the blackboard shooting up high until it was out of sight and back down again.
 
"This is our sort of..... what's the word? Ah! Encyclopedia! But only on history of Exo-Planet. The real name for this is the Taerangi. It looks small but it's only edition one so..." he shrugged, looking disappointed with the size of this huge book. Just wait until I show him books in our world. He'll cry.
 
"This encyclopedia has another thing different from the ones on Earth. Its magic. It can take you to the place of the thing it's on topic about or that era but we won't be doing that today. It'll be too long because these books don't have a time where you can ask it to come back. It has a set time but you never know when it is. Someone even got lost in this once around a decade ago and no one knows where he is now. Perhaps he came back but into a different space or maybe he's still stuck in there so it's very dangerous," Suho said.
"Omo!" I said with shock. Ten years inside that....... I wonder if the guy was able to survive.
"Anyway, yes, I was going to show you....." Suho used a big hand motion in the air to turn the pages and it landed on one titled, "Lady Amesticia!"
 
The book was up to my shin and was wider than when I spread both my arms out, especially now it was open so I walked over to the page Suho indicated. I saw a lady on the top corner, a beautiful frame bordered her portrait. She had bright big eyes the colour of cold blue. Her skin was pale and her lips looked dry and sour. Her cheekbones stood out a lot and her face looked mean. However, her hair was beautifully brown with golden streaks waving down and stood out on this ancient looking page.
"Don't judge her by her face, she is the most known Soul in SM. She looks mean and is quite strict but she is so kind and clever," Suho explained.
"...Wait, did you just say 'is'?" I asked.
"Ne," Suho said.
"Is she not dead?" I asked.
"No, she's still alive."
 
________________________________________________________________
 
Note from Niko - In case any of you guys are confused, I update every Sunday and Wednesday from now on to clear any misunderstood situations ^^ I have also updated it on the foreword so yeah~~ Nyohoho~
So... I think it's time for the fourth member on my Exo gif time and I think it's.... Suho appa~~ Kekekekeke ^^ Our sweet smiling angel Wakakaka
 
"Did someone call my name?" *smiles*
Do these big pictures go all squished up on the phone?
Okay, let's  end this happily~~
Annyeong ohohooho ^^ Have a good new year everyone and enjoy the last few days of 2013 because this year will never come again ><