Tao and Time

Exo-Planet

"Omo!" I gasped, looking at the Tao who was lying on the floor.

Chanyeol and I both went over.
"H-he's not... errr," Chanyeol stopped.
"No, he's not dead or anything... he's just fainted but this is going to be easier now," said Suho, "He's quite a timid character so I guess working on his mind while he's in this state would be more efficient."
 
Suho still had the water in between his hands and then he put it to Tao's head. The water ball shrunk and was now surrounding Suho's index finger and he placed that finger just an inch away from Tao's forehead.
"W-what are you-" my sentence was cut off by a 'shh' from Suho. He had shut his eyes and seemed to concentrating so much that his eyebrows were frowning.
 
We both watched him as the mini water ball on his finger was glowing.
 
It was about 5 minutes later that he had finished doing whatever he was doing and Tao had gained consciousness again. When he opened his eyes, we were all surrounding him.
 
"Oh, you, you guys...!" Tao said as if he just saw the real us as if we've been hiding under a mask all this time.
"Ne, that's right," said Suho nodding at him.
Chanyeol and I looked at each other, both very confused.
"What... just happened?" Chanyeol asked.
"I explained to him in his head," Suho said.
"You could do that?" Chanyeol exclaimed.
 
"As a Maximiser, it's part of the proportion of powers I have. I mainly concentrate on water and I can expand my qualities of that power but I can also combine various other powers of my Group. Just some though. There, I just used Telepathy on Tao to talk to him through his mind."
"Telepathy? Who has telepathy?" I asked.
"Luhan. He's a mixed. One of his biological parents was Telekinesis and the other parent was a Telepathy," Suho explained.
"Keurae?" I said and nodded and turned to Tao. He looked at us.
"So... what do I do from now?" he asked.
"Well, during that process and considering the fact that Lay told us he's a sub guardian, his power makes sense. It's one of the rarest powers of all time: Time," Suho said.
"Time?! He can control time?" Chanyeol and I both exclaimed, "Maldo andwae... (can't believe it/unbelievable)"
"Nae-naega..? Time.. control... can?" Tao asked.
"You're just speaking gibberish now..." Chanyeol pointed out.
"Sorry, I'm... shocked really," Tao continued.
"So..." Suho sighed, "I'm sure you know nothing about how to control your power yet but once I register you, it'll just be a matter of time before you catch on. Hmmm... who should I leave you with?"
"I'll do it," said a voice from the door.
I turned round. Seriously, this guy's voice always comes before I can physically see him. How can he always show up at the most right timings?
"Kris, are you sure?" Suho asked.
"Eo, I'll train him personally and I don't need help from anyone, understand?" he said in an emotionless tone and he seemed to be looking at me in particular. It felt somewhat unfamiliar that he was making such eye contact with me ever since the time he convinced me to join.
"We understand," we all said, almost obediently in unison.
I turned to Tao, "Keep what I said to you in mind. If that manager guy hurts you again, tell us because we're here for each other now. We're almost family, araseo?"
 
He looked at me with scared eyes but nodded even so.
"Suho, give me the pendant. I'll register him myself, okay?" Kris asked, holding his hand out.
"Oh okay," Suho said and took the pendant off then handed it to him.
Luhan, from the corner was watching us all and hadn't even participated in the conversation.
 
"Yah, Luhan, you haven't even been saying anything. Are you really that tired?" I scolded him.
"That's right!" Chanyeol joined in.
 
Who knew that from that moment on, if Luhan hadn't been sitting there, the incident would have turned out even worse and I shouldn't have shouted at him because if it weren't for him...
 
________________________________________________________________________________________
Note from Niko - Thanks to a very nice subscriber who commented, I shall be doing gifs of their ships today wakakakakakaka >< This will relate to ships seen from EXO'S SHOWTIME! ^^
Annyeong~