Next Target is Nayoung

Exo-Planet

"H-how was your past life like?" I asked.

It could have just been my imagination but I thought for a second, a tear dripped down his cheek.
"My life... was... it was everything I ever wanted. A friend, a family and even a fiancee that we both had mutual feelings for. Life was so good back then when we moved to Exo-Planet but then those people came... and they ruined everything. For me. For my family."
I looked at him. Feeling sympathy for him. How bad must this war be? To ruin everything. Suddenly, I felt as if this guy in front of me... even though he has the appearance of a wolf and seems quite cold at times, he must be sad underneath. If his life is this bad... what would Kris's and Suho's be like?
 
ding dong from downstairs sounded, breaking my gaze at Luhan. I stood up and got to the door, not even realizing that the poor guy behind me was wiping his tears away that had built up over the last few minutes.
I opened the door.
"Hyung?" I said.
"Is Suho in?" Kris asked and walked into the apartment.
"He's at work. Wae?"
"I have something urgent I need to tell you guys. Nayoung is in serious danger now. Close and lock the door."
I did as I was told.
"Where's the other one?"
"Upstairs. I'll call him down."
 
We were all gathered in the living room now. Kris had told me to shut the blinds and close all windows and shut or close anything else that others could see us with.
"What's so urgent?" I asked.
"I just got the latest article that came out today in SM," Kris snapped a paper into his hand and unfolded it.
The headline read 'Fourteenth kidnapping has striken. Attackers are going wild.'
"Fourteenth?! Those bas*ards!" Luhan said.
"I even got this report from Lay. It was from an anonymous source he's been relying on for these past few years. He's really trustworthy but this is really bad news," Kris said as he snapped a sheet of paper into his hands then opened it up for us.
It was in code. His hand waved over it and it was in Korean. I read it.
 
This...
No...
 
"They're going for Nayoung soon. If not next, after a few more attacks," Kris said.
"Is the Board not doing anything about this?" Luhan asked.
"A few members of the SMA Group has been caught but they haven't saved any Souls so far. Apparently, the attackers who actually kidnap the Souls are really confidential and no one has really seen them do the act. On more bad news, three of the kidnapped Souls have been killed," Kris said and immediately realised his mistake as he looked at Luhan.
He was angry.
And he was changing.
 
The creature's eyes were glowing red and his fangs beared and he was ready to tear anything apart.
"Yah!" Kris yelled and took his arm to get him to calm down.
Luhan jumped on Kris, crashing them both to the floor, growling in his face.
"YAH! Luhan!" I cried and tried to get him off Kris but he swung me off with one great angry swipe of his claw and I felt a searing pain on my tummy. I flew back onto the floor and put my hand on my stomach. It was bleeding.
 
Kris saw and immediately took his arm out of Luhan's grip and scrunched his hand up in mid air and Luhan whined then put his hands to his neck. Kris was strangling him with his power.
 
"YOU... you hurt him! Calm down! I know what those *oles are doing and they're gonna be so *ucking dead but you can't just take your anger out on us. We're angry too! Don't hurt anymore people and start doing what you're supposed to be doing!" Kris yelled.
 
Luhan let go of his neck that Kris also seemed to let go of and growled one last time then jumped through the glass window, shattering the pieces everywhere and he was out of sight.
Kris saw me on the floor and helped me sit up against the sofa, "I'll call Lay. Stay still and w-where's your first aid kit?"
"I-In the kitchen," I managed to say. It was hurting. I could almost feel the three claw wounds digging in deeper and bleeding more and more. It was throbbing against my stomach and the agonizing pain was just too much now. The last thing I saw in my blurry eyes was Kris running towards me and I had lost consciousness.
 
++ NAYOUNG'S POV ++
I heard a ring of my doorbell. I was on my sofa and watching a variety show on the laptop that I hadn't had a chance to watch when it was airing. The ringing had scared me and I didn't go to open it. At this time, it was probably a drunk person.
I had ignored it and thought the person had gone but then he/she was banging my door. Now, I was proper scared... Until, I heard a voice I knew.
He sounded angry as he shouted, "YAH!"
I ran over and opened up the door.
Luhan's arm was covered in blood.
"You... did someone attack you? Gwaenchana? Come in," I said.
He came in without hesitation and told me to close the door.
"You can't stay here anymore since you're always by yourself. You'll only put your parents in danger. Come to stay with us," he said.
"Wae? What's happening? What do you mean I'm putting my parents in danger?"
"It's a long story. Just take it that you're camping. If it's Chanyeol, I'm sure your parents would let you. Come on, pack your stuff."
"W-wait. I think I should know what's going on first and let's get your arm treated," I said.
"This... isn't my blood."
Isn't his blood? "Did you kill someone?!"
"I hurt someone... that I never meant to."
"W-who...?"
He looked at my with sorry eyes.
I couldn't believe it... No way... "Chan... yeol?"
He stayed silent and looked down to the floor.
"How could you?! What did he do?" I cried looking at his arm. The blood... "Why did you do it?!" I felt tears come into my eyes. It felt like that moment again. That moment when I flipped Chanyeol over on the day I had all those weird powers. That feeling that he might have died because of me... It was coming back.
"Mianhae..."
I wiped my tears away then went upstairs and packed everything in a matter of time, all into my backpack and came back down the stairs, holding a first aid kit, "Take me there."
__________________________________________________________________
 
Note from Niko - Hi guys, so it was just Chinese New Year on Friday and I have been quite busy in the week so apologies for updating at such a late hour. I hope you guys are all ready for school tomorrow? Am I right in saying that some people miht start having their exams and prelims in the following week? Students in our school so I assume it might be the same for you but it could be different if you're living in a different country aha~ But anyway, if you are having any exams or prelims, HWAITING! ^^ EXO will be proud of you guys if you study well so when you finally meet them, you can be confident and proud! ^^ Nyohohohohohoho~
 
So..... this is the last Age... thing... SEHUN! aka. - Yehet¬ ^^
Maknae..... kkeut~