Powers

Exo-Planet

We all turned to the door to see a tall boy - Kris.

"Ah, so you decided to turn up," Suho said.
"Keurae, I haven't seen the Guardian before. Lay, is it?" Kris asked.
"Wait, how did you get in?" I asked.
 
"Please, Nayoung, he's like, the sub Lurer. How can he not get through a minor obstacle like figuring out how to open a door. It's not like he could have did it in a boring way like... I don't know, that I forgot to lock the door," Chanyeol said.
 
"You forgot to lock the door," Kris said.
I held in my laugh but Lay started laughing. Chanyeol immediately stood up flustered and went to lock the door.
 
"Ne, I'm your Guardian but just for now. I don't know how powerful this other Guardian is," Lay said.
"You're official though," Kris said.
Lay let off a humble smile. He was what he looked. Modest.
 
"So, as Kris suggested let's practice some powers. I think we should work in Space for this with everyone there," Suho said.
"What about wolf boy?" Chanyeol asked.
"Him too," Suho replied, "He may be adjusted to his powers but because he's registered now, he must feel a new source of power that he may not be able to control yet."
 
"I'll go and get him," Lay said, "I want to meet him too."
"Okay," Suho said and with that, Lay disappeared out of the living room.
"Suho oppa, you know how we all have powers?" I asked, "Can you be more specific at who has what power?"
"Ahh, ne, of course. Well, I have water, as you already know. Kris can master flight and he can also shape shift himself into a dragon. It's the rarest of all classes of SM which we give a special name to - Legendary Class."
"Omo~" I said, looking at him but he had his back faced to us and he was sitting on the table fidgeting with the remote and switching channels on the TV.
 
"What about Lay ssi?" I asked.
"He has the power to heal. Even though he is not a Maximiser, somewhere in his family tree of biological relatives, there was a pair of Maximisers who married each other so after that, all of the relatives born have incredible powers even though they cannot match up to a real Maximiser. Like me ahaha," Suho joked.
I laughed too.
 
"Chanyeol as you should know, has fire and I think he also possesses another class other than his own right now," he said.
Chanyeol and I both looked confused.
"It's okay, don't worry. I will explain these later on when we all get in Space," Suho said.
 
AWWUUU~ a noise from above sounded through the whole apartment, maybe even the entire building.
I immediately knew what it was.
Me, Chanyeol and Suho all ran upstairs.
______________________________________________________________________
Note from Niko - Annyeong~ ^^ How was your week, guys? Hope you're all having fun~ For me, the weather at where I live is terrible right now, as I'm typing this. The heavy rain and the loud wind.. >< Why you have to do this to me, Suho and Sehun~~ kekekeke ><
Well, I might have to change update times from Saturday to Sunday because I'm a bit busy on Saturdays now but for just now, I'll keep it at Saturday and Wednesday doesn't change either ohoho~
So... the news of Baekhundred... TT ^ TT EXO's Showtime..... >< Just have to watch the other spereately uploaded parts now... TT _ TT
On the bright side..... we are now onto our 2nd member of my "Exo Age Timeee~"... Our lovable deer, Luhan~~ >< He is seriously more pretty than a girl... JEALOUS.... ¬ .¬ kekeke
Oooh yerr~ Dat Man Powahh~ ><