Competition

Exo-Planet

He looked... almost normal. Just such a good looking normal boy.


(The third picture)
"Wow, jinja meossitda," Suho said.
"Of course," Chanyeol said, "Nayoung, eottdae?"
 
"Ah..." I said and kept looking at him. He was looking at me too, "It looks really nice. As expected."
Chanyeol laughed.
"I'll pay for this," Suho said.
Seriously, how much money does this guy have? (This was before I saw EXO's Showtime lol~~ 10,000 won is equivalent to £5.77 in UK and $9.42 in US (around) but he paid it with his card so it's all good~~XD)
 
Luhan left the shop looking like that.
He outshone everyone else on the street, especially now with those clothes. All the girls who walked past looked at them at least once or just kept on staring and were cupping their mouths. I almost felt special to be walking with them.
 
"Kyaa~ It's starting!" some girls said and started running to a crowded area.
 
"What's going on?" Suho asked and we all started walking towards the area too.
We managed to squeeze through somehow since some of these random citizens became fans of Chanyeol, Suho and Luhan. We were at the front. There were a few mats put together to form a big mat in the middle of the street.
 
There was a man standing in the middle of the mat. Two boys from the side started to walk up to the middle of the mat. One was tall and one was less tall but very scrawny.
 
The boys were holding staffs in their hands.
They walked up to eat other and bowed 90 degrees. The man standing in the middle who I assumed was the referee went off the mat and whistled.
 
We watched the match. In less than twenty seconds, it was over.
The tall boy had won.
Everyone applauded. I think some had expected it because someone from the crowd yelled out "As expected!"
The tall boy helped the other one up and they both bowed to the audience.
People started walking away as some staff of the event told people to leave now because they were tidying up.
We saw a man walk up to the winner and nod at him looking satisfied however the boy didn't look any happy and just kept his head down.
 
We walked away after that too and left for the park.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The sun was setting now. I was sitting on the swings with Chanyeol. Luhan wanted to lie on the ground but Chanyeol strictly told him no because he would get his new clothes dirty. He ended up lying on a slide. Suho was a side of the seesaw.
 
"So when should we meet tomorrow?" Chanyeol asked.
"Twelve?" Suho said.
"Okay, by the way, I was thinking... would you guys like to rent out some of my bedrooms?" Chanyeol asked.
Suho looked at him, "I do need some place specific to stay... but why?"
"I was thinking that it'd be nice if we were in the one place, it'd be easier to contact people and I need someone to share the rent with," Chanyeol said.
"Ahh, if that's so, can you let me stay there tonight?" Suho asked, "I will try and find a job soon since I need to make more human money anyway."
_______________________________________________________________
Note from Niko - So, longer chapters...... will start in chapter 32/33 because right now, every chapter that I've typed is quite short and I really don't know how to make them longer so the ones I've been drafting recently are starting to become longer so yeah~~
Longer chapters will start then and in case you guys want to know, I basically write chapters on somewhere else that no one else can see that are around 10 chapters ahead of the ones I post so I can keep up with the updates >< Right now, I'm on chapter 34 and the story is..... progressing but I don't recommend this story for people who don't like long stories because up to that point, the other main character has still not appeared yet ahaha~ ^^
 
Has everyone had a good week? XD
This time.... the EXO topic is Nature Republic!!!!! ><
And a thing I've always been really curious about...... Do you guys mind when other people's, for example - your best friends, biases are the same as yours? Do you get competitive with each other or like do you don't really care? Comment below~ Annyeong ><