UPDATE

Exo-Planet

Hiya guys~ It's me again ><

I've been thinking and I've concluded that this story will now update indefinitely as I don't want stress to accumulate for deadlines to be satisfied.

So I won't be updating on Wednesdays and Sundays as I used to and I don't know when the next update will come.

I know I know.. you guys are probably thinking "WTF?" or "Booooo!"

And I know that this is quite abrupt and I once promised you guys that I will try harder to bring out the full potential of this fanfic but I failed.

However, the messages of encouragement you guys gave me really made me smile and I honestly thought that I could continue on your support to update on specific dates but here I am now... in front of this monitor and struggling to come up with ideas for this fanfic and not producing chapters on time anymore.

Sorry and I sincerely mean it for all of you guys who were waiting for this fanfic.

This update might seem quite serious and as if I'll never update again and the reason is because I don't know when I will.. like seriously.. it could be in two weeks time.. or a month's time or a whole year perhaps...

And I won't ask you guys to wait for this irresponsible writer to come back because it might be too long so rather than keeping this fanfic idle in your 'Subscriptions' tab, you can unsubscribe and which I might actually strongly advise you to.

Annyeong until an unknown timne in the future...